Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

I See You Lying Next To Me

by XxZanxX 0 reviews

Lynna has been in with Frank sense day one, but after years she is starting to lose hope. But what she doesn't know is Frank may share the same feelings

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-23 - Updated: 2010-02-24 - 1604 words

1Exciting
First story I've ever written, so it will surely suck. As I truly feel sorry for whoever ends up reading this because I' a horrible writer, I do hope they at least enjoy the story it's self.




This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is a made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.




It was an overly sunny hot afternoon when I got off the plane. But even in October that was pretty typical in Arizona. It was almost ninety degrees outside and being that it was already twelve-thirty I knew it wasn't going to get any hotter.

What may you ask is a girl from Chicago Illinois doing all the way in Phoenix Arizona? I've been asking myself the same question the whole three hour plane ride here. Don't get me wrong I'm beyond excited to see Bob, I haven't seen him in months. But it was . . . him I wasn't excited to see (or should I say over excited to see). Him being Frank.

Every sense I met Frank a few years back when Bob first started playing with the band I'd fallen in love with him. Some like to call it 'love at first sight', but I see it more as 'accidentally tripping'. It's true that Frank and I have been best friends sense that day, but it's all so true that I want more then friends well his long chain of short lived relationships say other wise.

I started heading over to baggage claim to get my bags and look for Bob, for that was our meeting spot. Or at least that's what he said. But after five minutes of standing around with my suitcase in one hand and tot bag over the other shoulder I started to think other wise. I let out a heavy sigh.

“Oh how was my plane ride you ask oh dear brother? Just fantastic, it was the you forgetting to pick me up that sucked monkey balls.” Imumbled under my breath. I grabbed my sunglasses out of my bag, put them on and started heading towards the exit. I felt someone grab my wrist just as I was heading out the automatic doors. I turned around to see Bob with a big dorky grin on his face.

“Leaving so soon?” He asked with a little laugh. I let go of my suitcase and crossed my arms, giving him that look that he liked to call my'mom look'.

“Don't you mean leaving so late? I've been waiting around for you.” Igave him one hard poke in the chest “But you decided to keep your little sister waiting in a strange town. Oh caring.”

“I'm sorry, I got held up at the hotel. Forgive me?” He asked with afake pout. I gave him one long glare before finally caving in and tackling in to a hug. The automatic doors tried to close but the opened as it got part of the way closed realizing that someone was in the way. Someone being Bob and myself. I let go of him and laughed.“But sense you were late you get to carry the purse.” Ihanded him my tot bag and he let out a big groin, “And you get to roll my suitcase. Maybe that will teach you to keep me waiting oh dear brother.” I gave him a big grin and started skipping off into the way of a parking lot.

Once we found Bob's rental car he put my stuff in the back and we both climbed in. I put on my seat belt and he started the engine. He pulled out of the lot and started off to the hotel we would be staying at for the next five days well they played some three day festival I didn't know the name of. I had a hard time keeping up with all of their shows.

“You dyed your hair again Ly, what was wrong with the blue and brown?” I started playing with my hair now that it was the conversation topic.

“I got bored of it. I'll get bored of this soon enough. The red is pretty sweet, but the blond is a bit dull.” I said tugging on one of the many blond chunks that were scattered about in the fire red of my hair. I moved on to tugging on my shirt. I was getting nervous knowing I would see Frank soon. “I'm thinking maybe black and pink next.” I started playing with the strap of my black tank top then moved on to pulling on the lose strings coming from the many holes in my pants.

“You're nervous about Frank aren't you?” He said turning his head to give me a weak smile. “You guys talk on the phone almost every night, what is the difference between talking on the phone and seeing each other in person?” I let out a sigh.

“It's way different Bobart! When I'm on the phone I can hide easier, but in person nothing is hidden. And . . . he has some strange power over me, I take one look in his eyes and bam!” I smacked my hands together for dramatic effect, “I'm hooked on him. His slave to do whatever he wants.” I let out another sigh but Bob groined

“Gross. Do you have any idea how wrong that sounds? I don't wanna think about my little sister and Frank doing . . . ew. It's just wrong, I'd rather watch dogs breed that have to sit through an awkward conversation about you two having sex.” I smacked hard in the chest, he let out a laugh, but when I looked back out the windshield I realized we were pulling in the parking lot. I started playing with my shirt again. “Hey, if you want Ly we can sit in here for awhile. Hours even, whatever helps the nerves.” He gave me a big smile.

“No, I have to get it over sooner then later. Or you'll have to pry me out of this car well I clench to the seat for dear life.” He let out loud laugh and we both climbed out. He grabbed my stuff from the back, being a gentleman and carrying both my tot bag and my suitcase. We walked in to the hotel and went up the elevator to the fourth floor. We walked all the way down to the end of the hall way and stopped in front of door 422.

“Gerard and Frank are in a room, Ray and Mikey in another and the last one is for you and me lady.” He said pulling out the room key from his back pocket. He opened the door and let me go in first shutting the door behind us. All of the other four band members were scattered about the hotel room in the dark. Ray was on the bed farthest from me, Gerard was on the one closest to me and the bathroom well Frank and Mikey were sitting on the floor battling out what looked like an intense game of Super Brothers Mario. Frank was chewing on his lip ring well Mikey kept yelling at the screen.

I bit my lip to stiffen a laugh. I flicked the light switch and the room grew very loud very fast, swear words coming from each of the guys well Bob and I just laughed then Mikey said something about his eyes burning out of his skull. After a few minutes of everyone just standing around Frank finally looked over and me realizing I was here. His hazel eyes grew big with excitement and his face lit up with a smile. He dropped his control and ran over to me tackling me into a big hug.

“Lynna you're here!” He picked me up and spun me around, which wasn't hard to do. “What toke you so long?” He said putting me down.

“Well you see Bob here is an awful brother here and showed up late. Leaving me to stand around at baggage claim alone.” I said giving Bob alook. Frank put his hands on his hips, and give Bob a very stern look, intimating a mother.

“Bob Bryar, how could you leave your poor little sister waiting around for you. Didn't I teach you better then that?” He said, I laughed alittle.

“I guess not.” Bob said with a shrug before putting my suitcase next to a bed then flopping on the other one next to Ray. Mikey walked over to me and gave me a warm hug. Even though he was the quiet one we got along really well.

“Frank you gonna finish this game with me?”

“Naw, I think I'm going to take my dear best friend Lynna out for some food. I know her brother won't do it.” He said putting his arm around me and giving Bob a fake glare. My stomach flopped as he put his arm around me. I started shaking a little. If I was going to go anywhere alone with Frank I needed to get my thoughts in order first.

“Um exactly Frankie you go ahead. I'm going to shower first.” Isaid grabbing my suitcase and dragging it off the the bathroom. He gave me a simple nod then headed off to play video games with Mikey again.

I toke a twenty minute hot shower, I still was shaking from Frank's touch. And now here I stood, in nothing but a towel trying to find something to wear. And trying to catch my breath like I'd been doing ever sense Frank came into my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story