Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

You Look So Good In Blue

by mandy9207 1 review

OMG LOOK A RED X! LET'S GET THIS SECKS OOONN!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-02-25 - Updated: 2010-02-25 - 2844 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick’s POV

Holy shit. I fucking did it. I Patrick Stump told the most beautiful girl on the planet Danielle Saporta that I love her. The shocking thing is...she said it back. I thought as I kissed her. Our lips separated and she rested her forehead on mine.

“Wow.” She said with her eyes closed.

“Good wow or bad wow?” I said as I lifted my eyebrow.

“Good wow very good wow.” She said as she giggled.

“You have the cutest giggle.” I said as I smiled at her.

“Thank you.” She said as she kissed my cheek.

“So uh um Danni I was wondering now that the cat’s out of the bag do you want to go on a date?”

“A date?”

“Yeah if you don’t want to it’s fine I underst-“

“You talk a lot. Of course I’ll go on a date with you.” She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!”

“Holy shit Gabe!” I yelled as I jumped up from the couch.

“Gabe calm down.” Danni said as she got up.

“Stump you fucking bastard! You were kissing my sister!” He said as he pinned me to the wall.

“Gabe I-I c-can ex-explain. It it’s not what it looks like.” I stuttered.

“Oh yeah then explain!”

“Umm uhh uh erm-“

“That’s what I thought!!” He yelled as he lifted me off the ground.

“Gabe you fucking dumb ass put him down right now!” Danni shouted.

“Why should I?” He said as he clenched his teeth.

“Because I can get your band kicked off of Decaydance!!” I yelled as I squirmed.

“Fine. But if I catch you kissing her I’ll kick your-“ He said as he dropped me.

“Gabe! You are not the boss of who I kiss!!” Danni yelled as she pushed him.

“Yes I am! That’s what big brothers are for!”

“You’re acting like a child.” She said as she folded her arms across her chest.

“I know what you are but what am I?” He said as he stuck his tongue at her.

She rolled her eyes at him and walked towards me. “So where are we going?”

“Uhhh I don’t know wherever you want.”

“What are you guys talking about??” Gabe said as he came in our conversation.

“Nothing.” I said quickly.

“You’re taking her on a date aren’t you??”

“Yes he’s taking me out. What do you care??” Danni said annoyed.

He rolled his eyes at his sister. “Come here.” He said harshly as he pulled my arm and led me towards his bedroom and locked the door.

“Gabe please don’t kill me I kissed her that’s all!” I said as I covered my face with my arms.

“I’m not gonna kill you…yet.”

“W-w-what do you mean?” I asked nervously.

“Listen Patrick my sister isn’t very lucky when it comes to love. I know my band is in the palm of your hands but I don’t care. If you hurt her I will make you regret it! Your gonna be a perfect gentleman on this date!”

“Gabe I would never hurt her. I love her and I know what she’s been through you don’t have to worry.”

“Good.” He said as he walked out.

I have to admit I almost pissed myself. I was pretty scared I’ve never seen Gabe like that. Note to self: Don’t fuck up this date.

Danni’s POV

After I calmed Gabe down and promised him I wouldn’t put out on the first date Patrick left to go get some things ready before our date. Wow our date. I thought as I smiled to myself. I’m going on a date with Patrick. Someone I said I’d never go out with. It’s weird how love works but I like it. While I waited on Patrick I went to my house to get ready he said he would pick me up there anyway.

Once I walked in my house it felt so good not to get yelled at as soon as I walk in. It felt so good not to see his face or hear his voice. I really owe Patrick that was the nicest thing someone has ever done for me.

I went over to my room to pick out my outfit for tonight. I had no idea what to wear. I thought as I looked through my closet. Patrick said were going to a nice restaurant so I should wear something nice. After twenty minutes of trying different dresses I found the perfect one. It was a knee length strapless blue dress. I love this dress I’ve worn it a couple times but Patrick’s never seen me in it. Besides I look so good in blue. Once I freshened up and put on my make-up I heard a knock on my door. I got excited knowing it was Patrick.

“Wow.”

“Thanks. Why don’t you come in?” I said as I let him inside.
He nodded his eyes still looking at my outfit. “Wow.” He said once again as he sat down.

“Is that all you say?” I said as I poured him a glass of water.

“Yes. WOW.” He said as I handed him his drink.

“Thank you. You look pretty wow this evening.” I said as I laughed and checked him out. He did look even more adorable than usual. Black jacket gray dress shirt red tie and jeans oh and let’s not forget his adorable fedora hat.

“Thanks.” He said as he pecked me on the cheek.

“So are you ready to go?”

“Yeah let me get our coats.” He said as he picked them up off of my couch and put mine on for me. I love the fact that he’s such a gentleman. Guys aren’t like that anymore but Patrick is and it’s one of the many reasons I love him. I thought as he opened the door for me and we walked to his car.

“Your chariot awaits.” He said as he gestured his hands to his car.

“You mean the Civic?” I said as I laughed.

“Pretty much.” He said as he opened the door for me.

Suddenly an awkward silence came I’m guessing Patrick noticed it also so he turned on the radio.

“Ohh I love this song!” I said as I put it louder. It was No Doubt’s Ex Girlfriend.

“Yeah No Doubt is awesome. We opened for them at Bamboozle.”

“Oh yeah I totally forgot about that. I bet it was tons of fun.”

“Yeah it was a blast Bamboozle is always fun.”

Me and Patrick reminisced for a couple more minutes then we pulled into the restaurant. Patrick once again opened the door for me causing me to giggle at his politeness. A few minutes later we were seated.

“So what are you going to order?” He said as he pulled my chair out for me and pushed it back in once I sat down.

“I don’t know but I do know I want to save room for dessert.” I said as I picked up my menu.

“What are you going to have for dessert?” He said as he sat down.

“You.” I said calmly as I read the menu.

I think from that moment and on Patrick was turned on I can tell by the way he was acting. Like for instance he finished his food really fast so we could leave. I laughed at this. I mean it was just too adorable everything about him is. Once we finished our food we bickered over the check.

“Okay so you say you like the fact that I’m a gentleman right?”

“Right.”

“Then let me be the perfect gentleman and let me pay.”

“I can’t I'll feel guilty. Please don’t worry I’ll pay.”

“No. I’m the guy I pay.”

“Can’t we go halfsies?”

“Next date.”

“So there’s gonna be a next date?” I said as smile formed on my face.

“Well yeah. Unless you don’t want to I understand.” He said as looked down.

“I definitely want to go on another date. I had such a great time.” I said as I held his chin. “Everything was perfect.” I said as I kissed his lips softly.

“I had a great time too.” He said as he cupped my face with his hand.

Once Patrick paid the check we went back to my place. Patrick walked me up to my door and he kissed me sweetly.

“This was great Patrick. I had a wonderful time.” I said as I gazed into his eyes.

“Me too. I’m glad you had a good time.” He said as he kissed me again but this time was different this time it was really passionate. This going to sound cliché but I felt fireworks this time. I made our lips separate and I ran my fingers through his hair.

“Would you like to come inside?” I asked as I rubbed his nose against mine.
He gulped hard and a smile crept on his face. “I would love to.” He said softly as he kissed my lips once again.

Our lips still locked to each other’s I opened my door with my key soon as it opened Patrick lifted me up and carried me to my bedroom while we kissed I fumbled with his tie and I pushed off his hat letting my fingers run through his thin hair. Once we reached my bedroom Patrick kicked the door closed with his foot and softly laid me on the bed as he placed kisses down my neck.

“Oh Patrick I want you.” I moaned as my fingers got tangled in his hair.

“Are you sure?” He asked as he brought his head up to mine.

“Please Patrick just one night that’s all I’m asking for.” I said as I rubbed his sideburns.

He smiled devilishly. “Okay.” He said as he kissed me passionately allowing his tongue in my mouth causing me to moan from the back of my throat. I felt Patrick’s hands running up my sides searching for the zipper on my dress once he found it he slowly pulled it down revealing my black lace bra and matching panties.

“My god…you’re so beautiful.” He whispered as his eyes scanned my body up and down.

“Thank you.” I said as I blushed and kissed him again.

Patrick then lifted me up throwing my dress off and sitting me in his lap as I unbuttoned his shirt and undoing his belt. I pushed him down roughly causing me to sit on top of him. Once I unbuttoned his shirt I threw it across the room. My hands roamed throughout his chest as they went lower to undo his jeans. Once I shimmied him out of them I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him deeply as I felt his hands rubbing my hips roughly.

“Oh Danni you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this.” He said as I went down and kissed his neck.

“Then we should make it last.” I said in his ear as I bit on his earlobe making him moan.

Suddenly I felt Patrick tighten his grasp on my hips and he switched our positions. He was now on top his male domination was absolutely adorable and it was a huge turn on. He quickly started kissing on my neck slowly started to go up to my ear and then quickly went down to my collar bone ans nipped and sucked on my skin causing me to breath his name out heavily. I started to feel Patrick’s hands go on my shoulders slowly removing my bra once it was off he sloppily kissed his way down to my chest sucking and biting on my chest making me scream his name out and causing my toes to curl. Patrick loving my reaction he bit harder while his other hand slowly kneaded and sweetly caressed my breast.

“Patrick please stop I’m going to fucking die!” I begged.

“We wouldn’t want that now would we?” He said as I felt his hot breath on my skin.

I watched his head go lower down my body licking my skin and kissing it softly. I felt his hands go down with him as I felt him taking off my underwear and once he did I was very satisfied. Patrick licked and sucked on all of my juices like when someone eats an apple and they roughly plant their lips on it to get all of the juices out. Once I felt Patrick’s tongue inside I finally went over the edge screaming out god knows what finally I came my chest heaving up and down and my eyes wide open from amazement. I’m going to be honest I didn’t know he had that in him.

“Wow.” I said as I breathed heavily.

“Don’t wow yet I’m not done with you.”

“You’re kidding?”

“Nope.” He said as he got back on top of me holding my wrists kissing me deeply sending goose bumps all over my body. Suddenly our lips separated just as I was about to complain I watched him remove his boxers and by the looks of it he was very excited.

“What?” He asked as he licked his lips lustfully.

“What?” I asked confusedly.

“What are you staring at?” He said as he looked down at himself.

“Nothing your just packing heat down there.” I said seductively as I raised my eyebrow.

He smiled. “I’m flattered.” He said as he kissed me once again as my arms snaked around his neck bringing him closer to me. Patrick looked down at me I easily read his signal and nodded I wanted this so badly. Once my permission was given to him he slowly separated my legs and kissed me sweetly with his tongue dancing in my mouth before he entered me. Patrick then stopped the kiss leaning his forehead on mine.

“Are you sure?” He said as I looked into his beautiful green eyes.

“Yes please Patrick I need you so badly.” I said as my chest heaved up and down still trying to catch my breath.

“Alright sweetie. Danni promise me something?”

“Anything for you.” I said as I cupped his face and I rubbed his cheekbone with my thumb.

“Promise me this won’t change anything in our relationship.” He said and then bit his lip afterwards.

“I promise you with all of my heart that will not happen.” I said as my fingers ran through his hair.

He smiled at me and kissed me again as he moved his hips closer to mine and filled himself inside of me. It was amazing I’ve never felt anything like it before and were just getting started. I thought as I smiled deviously as Patrick made me wrap my legs around his waist pushing me over the edge once again.

“Ohhh Patrick.” I moaned as my head went back.

Patrick started to thrust faster inside of me hitting that right spot repeatedly driving insane causing me to scream his name over and over. Patrick noticed my reaction and smiled to himself feeling proud and started to slowly heave himself in and out of me at this point for me the room was spinning and I was grabbing a fistful of the sheets as I bit down on my lip as hard as I could. Patrick once again picked up the pace hitting that same spot again only this time I notified him of it. Giving him the sweet satisfaction.

“Shit! Patrick right there! Ohh god baby please don’t stop I’m soo close.” I yelled as I dug my nails into his back.

“Mmm me too baby.” He said in a rough tone of voice in my shoulder.

Finally I clenched my walls and I felt Patrick’s load fill inside of me causing me to throw my head back and grip his shoulders tightly.

“Fuck Danni oh god mmmm baby I love you so much!” Patrick screamed as he dug his nails in my pelvis.

We both came at the same time and boy oh boy was it amazing. I’ve never had sex like that with anyone this guy is perfect I love him so much I really do think he’s the one. I thought as Patrick kissed my forehead and held me in his arms as I fell asleep.

Okay there's your surprise your sexy little surpirse! XD I hope you guys enjoyed this story yeah I decided to make this last chapter because I'm really lazy but who knows maybe we'll see more from this I love Danni so who knows?
Sign up to rate and review this story