Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > PAIN is the sugar coated lining of Me And You + Us

brendons angel part 2

by Shaylor217 0 reviews

continued from part 1 please read part 1 first to know whats going on please reveiw thanks:)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-25 - Updated: 2010-02-26 - 942 words

0Unrated
the next day early in the morning
i feel her stir next to me i untighten my arms that are around her i felt her gasp for air when i open my eyes to see her looking at me shouldnt i be the one doing that i missed waking up to those beauyiful brown eyes in the morning i got up and decided to get dressed so i went over to to the bathroom and started the shower i know it was the wrong the way i just left her laying there but she left me in a different state and expected me to still love but the funny thing is that I DO.

Shaylas P.O.V.

i cant beleive he just left me there he didnt say one word he just left to go get in the shower so i decided to get up and call kendra hello. hey kenni i made it back and has anything been fishy about brendon lately? well he mentioned a girl he had met the other day he said that she was everything that he once looked for and not to tell you he wanted to tell you himself. oh thats good for him well i got to go. i felt like i wanted to cry its only been a couple of days how did he find someone so fast.

Brendons P.O.V.

i had heard talking outside of the room so i stuck my heard to the door hey kenni i made it back and has anything been fishy about brendon lately? well he mentioned a girl he had met the other day he said that she was everything that he once looked for and not to tell you he wanted to tell you himself. oh thats good for him well i got to go. apparenttly she had it on speaker phone i cant believe i let that slip my mind i had forgot to tell her i walked out the bathroom with just my boxers on she looked like she wanted to cry so i walked out of the room into the kitchen she never deserved this she didnt do anything. i fixed my coffee i liked it black so i drunk it straight. i started to walk back to the room on my way down the hall all i heard was sniffling i couldnt handle it i ran to the room she was looking at me straight in my face i froze right then and there.

Shayla's P.O.V.

my eyes were pointed straight at the door he ran through the door he froze so i spoke instead. brendon are you done with me. no its just i didnt think you were gonna come back to me after you left you never called me so i thought we were through. i might have kinda lost your number until i got back but i still cant believe you found someone else to love. actually i did meet someone but shes not for me theres only one girl for me and shes sitting in front of me he walked his way over to the bed and sat next to me. his eyes told a story of love but do you still love me or what. i never stoped loving you to begin with he pulled me to him to sit on his lap i wrapped my arms around his neck we sat there just like that for the longest time i couldnt believe it

Brendons P.O.V.

i leaned forward and brushed my lips lightly across her lips taking in the feel of her lips on mine. I wanted to feel more of her so i made our lips finally touch oh how ive waited for this day.I felt her arms pull us closer together i deepened the kiss sliding my tongue into her mouth i slid my hands to just above her waist she strated to suck my tongue it had started to turn me on.I had to stop before something happened so i pulled away. baby we need to do this the right way. and what way is that brendon? Lets have a movie date tonight ill run to the store pick out a movie and get some take-out how does that sound? It sounds like us but what about this other girl of yours wont she be jealous. She probably would be if I actually went through with dating her i had only met her once shayla plus your all i need i love you i. i didnt know if i should have told her that but now all i have to wait to see what she says. well brendon i love you too. i kissed her and ran out and it was pouring outside so i rushed to get the food that i need. The guy who owned the place knew me by my first name so i ot this one on the house i thanked him a rushed by the time i made it home it was storming really bad. I found shayla sitting by a window looking outside. i crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and spun her in the air. its time for dinner come eat. we walked into the front room and i sat out the food and put in A Walk To Remember which was her favorite movie so her face lit up when it started we ate and watched the moie in silence she laid in my arms and cuddled into my chest and fell asleep i wouldnt have it any other way.
Sign up to rate and review this story