Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Photograph

Permission

by Disenchantedxo 5 reviews

can't think of a summary lol :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-02-27 - Updated: 2010-02-28 - 2549 words

5Moving
Hello dearies :) Thank you for the awesome reviews! I know its been freakin ages since i updated - well it seems like ages lol. I've just been sooooo busy all this week! I had a couple of exams on at school and i was planning on updating last night but i went to see 30 seconds to mars :) they are an amzing band! Oooh also i noticed VendettaEmma and CyandieChild both want Mikey and i don't think it'd be fair to just choose one of you, so whichever one of you reviews this chapter first... gets Mikey :) lol, so anyways here's the 3rd chapter... hope you guys are still into it!







Gerard’s POV







“So long and good night!” I sang the last words of ‘Helena’ and the LA crowd screamed them back to me. The atmosphere was electrifying. I couldn’t believe millions of fans were singing to our lyrics, the lyrics we wrote. At that point I knew it was time to go, time to start our journey for the next show. So I waved the crowd goodbye and the bright lights went off with a flash.

I stayed on the stage for another minute, taking in every scream and cheer as they faded.
“Gee you comin’? Or are you just gonna stand there and let all the fan girls suffocate you when the lights come back on?” Frank giggled as he walked off stage. I smirked and headed off as well.

Mikey was backstage gulping down a huge bottle of water, and when he finally stopped for a breath I patted him on the shoulder.
“Weldone lil bro, that crowd is probably the best we’ve had yet.” I said to him smiling widely. He wiped the water from his mouth and nodded in agreement.
“Yeah, I actually can’t wait to get to Dallas now…” He trailed off at the end and walked away winking at me. Dammit, we were going to Dallas tomorrow. How was I meant to concentrate on singing when all my head was thinking of was Charlotte?

I tried to shove the thought out of my head, but it wasn’t going anywhere. I walked down the hallway to the tour bus when I saw Bob on the phone to someone.
“Yeah… I know I miss you too… I’ll have to ask the guys…” He said quietly into the phone.
“Ask us what Bob?” I asked tapping his shoulder. He spun around to face me with a pleading expression on his face.
“Wait a sec babe, Gerard’s here…” He covered the phone and raised an eyebrow at me.
“What is it?” I asked again.
“Oh, I was just um… I was wondering if it would be alright if Elsa came on the rest of the tour with us? It’s just that we haven’t seen each other in ages and she’s in Dallas visiting her aunt…” He trailed off and started to blush. I smirked, “Yeah Bob, your girlfriend can come on tour with us. We can meet her in Dallas tomorrow.” I said emphasizing the word ‘girlfriend’; he hated it when I teased him.

“Okay babe, I can’t wait to see you… yeah… I love you too, bye.” He snapped the phone shut and leaned against the wall.
“So you and Elsa are an item now?” I asked smirking again. He rolled his eyes and punched me playfully.
“We’ve been together for a while now actually, I just didn’t tell you guys cos’ I knew you’d fuckin’ tease me.” He laughed and started walking towards the bus with me.
“Aw c’mon Bob, I was just messing with you.” I said and looked up at him sympathetically. He pursed his lips and shrugged, “Well maybe I’ll get my revenge on you when we arrive in Dallas tomorrow.” He winked at me, just like Mikey did. I stopped dead in my tracks and furrowed my eyebrows together.

“Aw Gee… I’m sorry for prying in on your dreams, it’s just a little hard not to when you make so much noise in your sleep.” He grinned devilishly and began walking again. I stood there, lifeless. Shit. No one told me I talked in my sleep; fuck knows what I’ve been saying. I scurried after him and tugged on his arm.

“What are you talking about?” I asked eagerly as we approached the bus. He stopped just when he was about to open the door, and smiled at me shamelessly.
“Uhhh… Charlotte!” He pretend moaned, obviously mocking me. I felt my face burn hotter than ever. He opened the door and stepped in without another word, then slammed it shut leaving me standing there open-mouthed. If Bob had heard me saying stuff in my sleep, then fucking who else has?!




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Charlotte’s POV







When I’d got home from work that day, I tried my best to be nice to Jason. That was the only way I could get on his good side so he’d let me go to that concert with Emily. I opened the front door quietly and tiptoed inside. I heard the TV on so I guessed he’d be in the living room. I walked over to the living room door and peaked through the glass. Jason was sprawled out on the couch fast asleep. Most people would use the word ‘cute’ when seeing a sight like this, I on the other hand would call it ‘the best time to run’ now that he was asleep. But I had nowhere to run, if I went to Emily’s house that’s the first place he’d check. And my parents lived somewhere in California, so there was no hope of running to them. I hadn’t spoken to them in almost a year anyway.

I creaked the door open and walked over to his strangely silent figure. I looked down on his closed eyes, he was so innocent looking. I bent down and gently kissed his forehead, trying not to rip his head off instead. His eyelids fluttered open and blinked a few times before they completely opened. He looked surprised at my actions, then smiled. I hadn’t seen him smile like that in ages. It was almost as if the evil man I knew hid under those soft eyes had completely disappeared at that moment. I smiled back at him and to my surprise; he propped up on his elbows and pressed his cold lips to mine. I was quite stunned at his actions, why the sudden attitude of Mr. nice guy? I didn’t really care to be honest; it meant that he wasn’t in a bad mood or anything, so I had a better chance of being able to go to the concert.

“Hey,” I finally said breaking the somewhat awkward silence. He sat upright and leaned closer to touch my face.
“Hello pretty girl.” He said as he caressed my cheek. Was I going completely mad? Surely this could not be the same man who had basically raped me last night… No this man was gentle and caring; he wasn’t the Jason I’d gotten to know.

“I’m sorry about last night babe; you just got me so mad I had to teach you a lesson…” He whispered against my ear making me shiver in fear as I remembered last night clearly. There he was again, the evil Jason had returned. Or maybe he was there all along. But I couldn’t start giving up and feeling sorry for myself, I had to start seducing him now or there’d be no chance of me getting to that concert. I really didn’t understand why I was so eager to go; I didn’t even know the band. Yet something in my heart was screaming at me that I had to do whatever it took to make him let me go.

I pulled away from him a little so I could see his face and I smiled devilishly whilst batting my eyelashes at him. “Well you know, I don’t think I learned my lesson Jase… Would you care to teach me it again?” I asked seductively leaning closer to him so my lips were inches from his. At that point I really wanted to hit him so fucking hard it would knock him out, but I decided against that idea as god knows what he’d do to me if he woke up.

He bit his lip and stared at me with lustful, haunted eyes which made me shudder even thinking about what was going on in his head. “I’d love to refresh your memory my dear.” He whispered and I could smell the sickly stench of alcohol in his breath. I tried not to grimace and covered it up with a slick grin. We were both startled as my stomach began to roar in need of food. He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked, “Well little girl, I’m afraid we’ll just have to wait for our lesson until after dinner.” He winked at me then stood up and headed for the kitchen. “Thank fuck…” I muttered under my breath, hoping to god he hadn’t heard. Too late. He stopped walking and spun around to face me.

“What was that?” He spat narrowing his eyes on me. I gulped loudly then smiled widely to cover up the amount of fear I was feeling inside.
“I said I can’t wait,” I tried to pronounce each word clearly, but my voice sounded crackly and broken. He gave me an odd look and I winked at him like he had to me. I sighed heavily in my mind as he began walking again and hopefully dropping the subject.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




When I’d fixed something up for us to eat, I tried to stall any time I could to slow things down for what I knew was coming after dinner. I was honestly terrified at what he planned to do to me when he’d said, “I’d love to refresh your memory…” I really didn’t want to imagine what he was thinking. I ate extremely slowly and clumsily, on purpose of course. We didn’t speak though, and I was thankful for that.

Then the dreaded time came when we’d both finished eating and he almost sprinted up to his bedroom. Obviously I was expected to follow after him, but I just felt so tired and the thought of playing silly games right now didn’t excite my mind. I slumped up the stairs and made my way to his bedroom door. I knocked on it gently and straightened myself up, getting ready for the acting I was to perform.

The door swung open to reveal Jason with his greasy long blonde hair hanging around his face like a curtain, and standing in the doorway with nothing but bright green boxers on. I had to bight my lip to restrain from laughing my head off. He smiled eagerly at me then grasped my arm and tugged me into the room. His lips immediately came crashing down on mine, and it repulsed me that I had to kiss him back and make him believe that I actually wanted him. He shoved me onto the lumpy double bed and started removing my clothes. I figured I’d better ask him now; I probably wouldn’t get another chance to. As he began to toy around with my bra straps I leaned up to his ear and whispered in my seductive tone.

“Jase… I’ve been meaning to ask you something…” He stopped fiddling with the bra and moved his lips to start working on my neck. “Hm?” He breathed on my skin and it made it even harder to ask. I was terrified at what his reaction would be.
“You know Emily right?” I tried to keep my breathing steady as he continued to nip the skin on my neck and shoulders a little too hard. I didn’t bother waiting for an answer, “Well… Her favourite band is having a gig in town tomorrow, and she has two tickets-” I was cut off suddenly as his body tensed up and he sat upright to look at me. He narrowed his eyes and I could see the dominance flush into them. I cringed away from him slightly, remembering the burning pain against my cheek from yesterday.

He cocked his head to the side, “Spit it out, little girl.” He snarled and I blinked a few times until I could continue.
“Um… She asked me if I wanted to go.” I whispered and kept my eyes from his.
“And do you wish you to go?” He asked almost as soon as I’d finished my sentence. I locked my eyes with his for a second then looked away again.
“Err… If it’s okay with you?” I asked hesitantly and regretted it the moment the words left my mouth. He gripped my chin in his palm tightly and pulled my face up to his so our noses were crushed together. I tried to squirm away from him, but his grip on my chin just increased every time I moved. I stopped wriggling and he lowered his mouth down to my ear.

“Silly little girl,” He whispered harshly and clicked his tongue. “And here I was thinking you were finally beginning to warm up to the real me… I now realise this was all an act, you thought that if you seduced me you’d get complete freedom so you could go to your little concert huh?” His tone was deathly; I was too petrified to argue against him. “Answer me!” He shouted loudly in my ear causing my eyes to well up.

“No I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to seduce you,” I lied. “I was just asking you if I could go, would you rather me not ask your permission and just run off instead?” I asked with my shaking voice. I tried to fight back the tears in my eyes; I didn’t want him to see me like this; that would only let him know I was weak. Though they were blurring my vision slightly, so I allowed one single tear to drop out and roll down my cheek. He stared at me for several moments, keeping his hand wrapped around my chin.

“Get out of my fucking sight.” He spat and shoved me away from him. I quickly scampered off the bed and crawled out of his room before he could do anything else. I had seriously pissed him off, and I didn’t want to imagine what punishments he had planned for me. The tears I’d tried to trap in my eyes escaped completely and my cheeks were soaked with them.

I went down to my cellar bedroom and collapsed on the mattress. The screaming voice in my heart was louder than ever, obviously because I couldn’t go to the concert now. I laid my head down and closed my tear-stained eyes, hoping and praying that tomorrow what be a better day than today.




R&R x
Sign up to rate and review this story