Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lie To Me

Not Going To Change

by xFamousLivingDeadx 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-01 - Updated: 2010-03-02 - 652 words - Complete

0Unrated
I still didn’t sleep it’s like sleep never comes to me anymore I can’t explain why. His words repeat in my head your just a liar[ I do not know why it bothers me I’ve heard it before but for some reason it bothers me. I never in my life wanted to change I love the feeling of lying it’s like my brand of high. When I lie it’s like I just stuck a needle in my arm full with drugs, getting that high that my body craves. Not once has changing cross my mind until now, it was driving me in insane.


I spent all night trying my hardest to get the thoughts of changing becoming a normal person out of my mind. I’m not a normal person I’m not suppose to be, I was born a liar. I stay awake until morning came it didn’t seem like I stayed awake that long I guess I was too busy thinking to notice. I look at the clock seeing group therapy was about to start, so I got off my bed and headed down the hall. Once I got to the doors I walk in to see Gerard sitting in his same spot, I walk over and sit beside of him. Just then the lady walk in with her fake smile.

“ Good morning everyone” She said while sitting down.

No one said a word it’s like this every time no one ever says anything having group therapy is a waste of time. I sit here everyday never saying a word I have nothing to say every word I say is a liar, so no use for me to say something. Before I even knew it therapy was over with I walk the doors headed for the sun deck. As I open the glass doors I saw Gerard sitting at a table, my mind was telling to get sit with him. I slowly walk over there and sit down in one of the chairs.


“ Have you ever wanted to change” I ask while breaking the silent

He look at me with those hazel eyes he look at me as if he wasn’t expecting a question like that, as if he had no clue how to answer it.

“ I use to think about how life would be if I was a normal person, eating everyday. Not throwing up every time I smell food or going days without eating. But that would never happen I so use to who I am I couldn’t see myself as a normal health person” He said while looking at me.

I had that same thought I’m so use to be a liar I wouldn’t know how to act if I was a normal person who no longer lied that’s a life that would never happen.

“ I couldn’t see my life as a normal non lying person. “ I replied

“ If you could change would you? You never thought what life is like behind these walls? “ He ask in a soft tone.

I could not say I have not I use to think about that every day before, I use to stare out into the sky thinking what life would be like if I wasn’t here if I was not a liar but all those thoughts came to a end, I wouldn’t won’t that life.

“ I can’t say I haven’t but that’s not my life. My life is being a liar until I die” I replied

“ Then I guess your stuck here forever then, just like me” He said while getting up to leave.

I was a liar I did not won’t to change
I do not won’t to change
I do not won’t to change
I do not won’t to..





[*Thanks for the reviews
Sign up to rate and review this story