Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Love

Feelings come out.

by _xmikaylamcrx_ 1 review

Frankie in the hospital.Bob and Sadie fight...kinda.Gerard gets caught...Oh joy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-02 - Updated: 2010-03-02 - 500 words

0Unrated
As you know updating did not go too well last night.
As you also know,everyone who auditioned got in.(wow,am i tired of saying that.)
Only one will be introduced in this chapter,
Oh and just to let you know,I had to bump up her age a tad bit...
right so here it is (finally) =D

-M
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RECAP:

I sat outside on Mikey and Alicia's padio smoking one of those addicting cancer sticks.Mikey would just die if he knew i was doing this,he and the guys were trying to get me to quit,trying not succeeding.I exhaled looking up at the sunset in the sky."So beautiful"I thought out loud.Just then i heard footsteps coming near me but it was too late.I dropped my smoke.Mikey.

Oh shit.Mikey!

"Gerard?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G's point of view:

"Gerard,please tell me you weren't smoking."He said looking up at me with tear-filled hazel eyes.

"I could but...it would be a lie."I whispered.

"Why?"

"I needed to,im sorry bro..."

"Oh,well you needed to so i guess that's okay,right?!Gerard FUCKING way needed to so it's okay!Do me a favor and go break promises somewhere else."He exploded,leaving me shocked.

"M-Mikey,I'm sorry.I promise,it'll never happen again."I replied,hoping for forgiveness.

"Leave."He said,pointing at the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(At the hospital,outside Frank's room)
Sadie's point of view:

"What the fuck Bob?!You couldve killed Frank!"I whisper/shouted at him.

"Well he called you a bitch!what was I supposed to do?"

"Ignore him!"

"No,I cant just let him say that to you and ignore him!"

"Why not,Bob?!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob's point of view:

I cant believe she wants to stand here and fight with me about this.Is she really that stupid?Maybe if I just say how I feel about her she'll understand.

"Because I love you!"I shouted.

"Wha-you love me?"she asked in shock.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(in Frank's hospital room =])
Frank's point of view:

I'm in the hospital.
I HATE hospitals.
Hospitals have sick people.
I get sick easily.
GAH THIS IS SO-

"Hello Mr.Iero,my name is Violet,Ill be you nurse today."My nurse said,walking in.She wore a red and black nurse outfit thingy,she had big blue eyes,with longish cherry red hair.She was very pretty. (tehe =P)

"Hia Violet,I'm Frank.Your pretty."Wow,I did not mean to say the last part...

"Right,so im just going to look at your nose and then Ill leave you alone."She replied blushing slightly.I just nodded my head,not really paying attention to what she said.I have a feeling I shouldve,because when she 'looked at my nose'-as she put it-it hurt....bad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a bit short,but good right? (looks at you with hopeful eyes...)
lol...
-M
p.s.-Frank has a broken nose in the story...
Sign up to rate and review this story