Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Reason Why Bob Bryar Quit

by BellaBeloved 16 reviews

TOTAL AND COMPLETE FICTION. I MADE THIS HUMOROUS SO PEOPLE WOULD FEEL A BIT BETTER ABOUT OUR BELOVED BOB BRYAR'S DEPARTURE. I do not own any of the people in this story!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-05 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 1012 words

4Original
TOTAL AND COMPLETE FICTION. I MADE THIS HUMOROUS SO PEOPLE WOULD FEEL A BIT BETTER ABOUT OUR BELOVED BOB BRYAR'S DEPARTURE. I do not own any of the people in this story!




"But I don't want too!" Frank whined loudly and Gerard groaned pushing him out of the door.

"Frank all you have to do is go get Bob, it's not that difficult," Mikey said rolling his eyes from the inside of the black van.

"I'm fucking tired!" Frank complained as he stomped his feet on the ground like a child.

"Okay, then we'll settle this the mature way," Ray said, "NOSE GOES!" He shouted. Mikey, Gerard, and Ray's hands all flew to their nose, touching it and preventing them from being made to go up to Bob's apartment and bring him down so they could go to the recording studio.

"FUCK!" Frank shouted, before angrily spinning on his heels and shoving his hands deep into the pockets of his leather jacket and walking towards the building. He huffed as he pushed open the glass door, walking inside and stomping his feet to get some of the New Jersey snow off of his boots.

He walked over to the elevator and pressed the up button with his finger, watching as it lit up green before flickering behind its cracked plastic then going out. Frank sighed, jabbing it again. This time it remained lit until the elevators doors opened and he reluctantly walked in.

He stood silently in the elevator, waiting as it began its slow climb to Bob's floor (which was conviently placed on the highest floor). He tapped his foot to the elevator music, even though it didn't appeal to him whatsoever. Finally the doors clicked open, and Frank stepped out, he walked down the hallway with creme colored walls and knocked harshly on Bob's door.

"Bob, get your lazy arse out here! We have to go!" Frank shouted as he continued pounding away at the door. There was no response so he just kept hitting harder until finally, Bob flung the door open.

"Took you long enough," Frank commented before stepping into Bob's apartment. Bob didn't say anything, but rushed away. Frank watched as his friend practically ran into his bedroom. Frank closed the door quietly and looked around the place, from what he could tell it looked like Bob hadn't cleaned much in a while. Frank saw empty pizza boxes and two liters of coke, clothes littered the floor and magazines and video games covered almost every surface in the whole room.

"Hey Bob whatcha doin'?" Frank asked out of curiosity as he picked up a half eaten slice of pizza and sniffed it.

"Packing," Bob responded.

Frank dropped the pizza, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Packing?" He asked.

"Yes."

Confused, Frank walked across the room and into the open door that led to Bob's bedroom. And indeed, Bob was packing. Frank leaned against the doorway and watched as Bob tried shoving as much clothes in his suitcase as possible.

"Bob, you don't need to pack. We're just going to record," Frank said.

Bob lifted his head up and stared at Frank. "I'm not going to record with you guys," He said blatantly.

Frank's eyes widened with shock, "Why the hell not?" He asked.

"Because," Bob said turning his attention back to his suitcase, "I have to take care of something."

"Take care of what?" Frank asked.

Bob lifted up a gleaming sword and put it in his suitcase too.

"Don't you think they'll stop you at customs with a sword that damn big?" Frank asked, his voice slightly humorous.

Bob rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to have to go through customs, Frank."

Frank laughed, "Yeah you could just chop them all in half with that," Frank said pointing at the suitcase that held the sword.

"It isn't funny, Frank, okay? Narnia really needs my help."

Frank stood shock still for a moment, his brain slowly digesting Bob's words. Narnia? Frank burst out into laughter, doubling over as he clutched his side's. Tears filled his eyes as he continued to laugh harder, Narnia for christ sake!

"Oh god, Bob... that was good..." Frank said gasping for breath as he calmed himself down.

"I'm not kidding, Iero," Bob said sternly.

Frank was silent. He knew that if Bob was using his last name, he meant serious business.

"You're seriously going to 'Narnia'?" Frank asked, using his pointer and middle finger to do air quotes.

"Frank, I have to go to Narnia. They need me," Bob said firmly as he slowly zipped up his suitcase and pulled it off his bed, it landed on the floor with a thump.

Frank stood in awe, his friend seriously believed he was going to Narnia.

"Okay, come on man, everyone else is waiting in the van they're gonna get pissed at us. Let's quit it with this Narnia bullshit while we record then you can go to where ever," Frank said throwing his right hand in the air.

Bob stood still, "I'm leaving for Narnia, Frank, today. Right now," He said using a finger to point at the ground, emphasising that he was really leaving.

Frank raised an eyebrow at him, "You can't just leave! We have to record!"

Bob didn't say anything, he just walked out of the bedroom and pushed past Frank.

"Bob! Wait, man, you aren't going to Narnia. Narnia isn't real!" He shouted.

Bob kept walking, he walked through the livingroom area and into the kitchen. Frank attempted to follow, but tripped over a pile of clothes. Frank muttered a curse and stood up, he brushed himself off and ran into the kitchen.

He skidded to a halt, Bob wasn't in the kitchen. Frank looked over his shoulder behind him, but Bob wasn't there. Frank could have sworn he watched Bob run in here. Frank grunted and shrugged his shoulders before finally walking out of the kitchen, then out of Bob's apartment all together.

What he didn't notice was the hole in the kitchen wall that was labeled: Narnia.
Sign up to rate and review this story