Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > It's Time

It's Time

by danikarules14 0 reviews

Jake Long is confronted by a mysterious ghost who reminds him that its time. Time for what? what must Jake do to discover a secret that could change his life and possibly affect his status as the A...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-13 - Updated: 2010-03-14 - 938 words - Complete

0Unrated

This story was written originally by AllyMcFally but is published, edited and co-produced by yours truly :D Good job Ally!

NOTE: This Is not a class of the Titans story, The category I'm in doesn't get a lot of attention and I need to somehow get my stories out there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but all I'm asking is that you read it and maybe give some comments, It kinda has the element of class of the titans (to a degree) in it so it may be of some interest to this crowd.
This is my first Fanfic so don't try to destroy me plz but I am open to constructive criticism and new ideas. :D


It was 7:30 am saturday morning when Jake Long found himself rushing through the busy streets of New York. He finally found himself at his grandfathers shop.

Jakes POV

I ran into gramps' shop as the clock struck 8, I was late, and I was gonna hear from it. The shop was littered with people and as I walked in I was ambushed with undistinct questions, cires and pleas. there were too many to focus on just one. I tried to ignore them, some just stood there, piercing me with their icy stares. This didnt bug me anymore, I knew who they were, ive seen them everyday for the past few months now. Gramps walks into the front room of the shop.

"Jake, thank goodness you're here. There is a group of hobgoblins running loose in central park, you must round them up before they start bugging the humans. Then we'll start your training."

"Alright, gramps."

Just then a young woman yells at me, "You have to listen to us sooner or later you know? You can't keep ignoring us!"

"Ill deal with it when I have time." I replied to her cooly, big mistake. I looked to see if gramps had noticed me talking to her. If you may not have figured already, I can see ghosts. Yes, like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Gramps looked at me oddly and gives me a quizzical look,

"Young dragon, you can't be putting off your duties. You have time right now and you have your duties right now, I suggest you see too them." He lectured calmly

"Sorry gramps, I have headache." This was directed at the group of relentless spirits.

I started seeing ghosts not long after I got my dragon powers, they have been alright but lately there have been more joining the group. I have tried to get them to cross over or something but they won't listen. I guess thats all a load, thanks alot Jenn!

As I turned to leave I felt a huge pressure on my head, soon something threw me down on the ground and I blacked out before I had any idea what was happening, but not before I saw Trixie and Spud entering the shop.

.......

I was stuck floating somewhere, not in water but like in some kind of jello (which reminded me I was really hungry and havent eaten this morning.), I was standing on what could have easily been described as a water bed, that had a storm inside.Soon I see a woman (or young girl) walking towards me, she had long flowing blue hair, a really long formal dress and claws that looked unmistakably like mine... a dragons. (a/n yes, I am describing the water dragon from the game Jade Empire) She walks up to me and stares into my face.

"You know the time has come... you know what you must do." she said softly with her angelic voice.

"I dont get what you're saying! what do I have to do?!" I exclaimed. I actually knew what she was talking about, but I didnt. I knew the time had arrived, I was well aware. I didnt know though, what had arrived and what it meant I was suppose to do.

"You know exactly what you must do. I will make sure you do it before its too late and theres no hope."

Before I could say anything else, i smelled something in the air,er,jello. It smelled like... really good. I had no idea what it was but I didnt mind. Before I knew it I was falling, upwards? I started to scream as I shot towards a well known face, my friend Trixies. I shot up into a sitting position smacking foreheads with Spud who was sitting above me, probably making sure I wasn't dead. We both let out cries of pain, and shock.

"JAKIE!!" Trixie yelled shaking me, "What just happened?! Are you OK?!"

"Uh..." I moaned while rubbing my head and Spud his "... Ya, I'm fine."

"What happened?" She repeated worriedly

"I didn't sleep well last night and I havent eaten this morning so I guess I got a bit light headed, ya know?" I explained to her, at least half of his explanation was true.

I got up quickly and looked around the room. The mysterious crowd had diminished in size there were only about six or seven of them now. As I scanned the faces of all the beings in the room (living and dead) I noticed something I havent seen before, well someone,they were sitting across the room on the green sofa that furnished my grandpa's shop and they were watching me, it didnt take me long to realize that my group of ghostly friends hadnt really changed except for her, I didnt even have to look at her face. I only saw her blue smoky claws and I passed out once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story