Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Rose Without a Thorne

Like a Rose on the Grave of Love

by XxSystemOfADownXx 4 reviews

Come like the dusk, like a rose on the grave of love.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-03-15 - Updated: 2010-03-15 - 1129 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 : Like a Rose on the Grave of Love

Anne's Point of View


It took about 2 long days to drive to New Jersey, but we were here.

"Alright girls, we're here." Said my mother happily.

"Finallyyyyy." Katherine said in a whiny voice. My mother just smiled.

We were going to be staying at my Aunts house because it was free. We didn't have a lot of money and my Aunt wanted us there. She was a second mother to us. Me and her were so much alike it was weird.

We pulled up into the driveway and I saw my Aunt come out the front door.

We all got out and greeted her.

"Hey guys." She said while hugging all of us.

_____________


After we were all unpacked we decided to all chill on the couch.

"Your house is just how I rememberd it." I said smiling. We havent been to her house in a long time but we talked to her almost every night.

"I hope that is a good thing." She said smiling.

"Of course."

"That reminds me. I have presents for all of you." She said getting up.

"Oh, you didn't need to do that, Amber." My mother said.

"For you guys, yes I did. This is for you." Said Aunt Amber, handing me a box.

I opened it.

"Oh my god!" I said happily.

"What is it, honey?" Asked my mother.

"It's a replica of the Boleyn necklace!" I said putting it on.

The Boleyn necklace is a pearl necklace and a gold B with pearls hanging down from it.

"Awwe, honey, it looks beautiful on you." "How much did it cost?" Asked my mother turning toward Aunt Amber.

"You don't need to know that."

"Oh, Auntie, I love it!." I said.

All of us sat talking for a while then we decided to go to bed as it was nearly mid night.

____________________

Next morning I got up and went down stairs. I looked around and nobody was there. I went into the kitchen and found a note taped to the counter.

Hello, Honey. I, your sister and Aunt Amber decided to go to the store to pick up a few things, we should be back in about an hour.

Love your mother.

P.S Please don't leave the house or the yard as you don't know this place well enough to wander around.

I put the note down and went to have a shower.

_________________

After I finished showering and eating, I decided to go read on the front porch.

I sat down and started reading when I heard voices from next door. I got up and looked around and I saw two boys sitting on the lawn and talking. I wanted to go talk to them as they seemed to be nice, but I was too shy. So I went back in the house.

"Were home!" I heard my Auntie yell. I got up from the living room and went into the kitchen to greet them.

"Wow, you guys bought alot." I said helping them carry some of the bags.

"Well, I needed grocerys and I have a friend coming over." Replied Auntie.

"Oh, who?" Katherine asked curiously while helping put away grocerys.

"My friend Donna, and her two boys. They're about your age, Anne. You're okay with that, right Jeanne? " Said Auntie looking at my mother.

"Of course." Said my mother smiling.

I walked up to the room that me and Katherine were sharing. It had dark purple walls and hardwood floor. In the center wasa queen size bed with a canopy and curtins around it.
I didn't mind that I had to share a bed with my sister, it was kinda nice for now. It was a big room so we could easly fit all our stuff. It had a huge book shelf, a desk with a CD holder attatched to it and a dresser. It also had a bathroom attatched to it.

I sat down on the bed and turned on the TV that was on the dresser. I didn't watch a lot of TV but I did watch some. I turned it to That 70's show.

_____________

"Anne! come down here, the guests are going to be here very soon!" My mother yelled up to me.

I got up and went down stairs.

"Oh, Anne, you're not wearing that, are you?" Said my mother a little annoyed. I was wearing ripped baggy shorts with chains and Pink Floyed pajama pants under it and a System of a Down shirt.

"Yeah..." I said smiling.

"Oh, Jeanne, let the child wear what she wants to wear." Said Auntie smiling at me.

"Yeah, mom." I said agreeing.

There was a knock at the door and Auntie went to answer it.

"Hello." Said a voice to Auntie who I'm assumming was Donna.

"Hello, come in." Said my Auntie.

A women and two boys walked in.

"Those were the boys I saw on the lawn this morning, how ironic." I thought.

"This is Donna." Said my Auntie to my mother.

"Hello." Said Donna shaking mothers hand.

"And this is Gerard and Mikey." Said my Aunite to me.

"Hi." I said in a quiet, shy voice. They both said hi back.

"This is Anne." My mother said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"And my other daughter, Katherine, is up stairs, she should be down in a moment."

"Why don't you, Mikey and Gerard go down stairs for a little while." Said my Auntie smiling.

I just stood there. Why would they want me to take two boys that I don't know down stairs?

I looked at my mother and she just smiled at me.

"Okay." I said in a quiet voice. I was so shy around people I don't know.

"Follow me."

______________

We got down stairs.

"You guys can sit on the couch, I guess." I said.

"Okay." Mikey said kindly.

We sat there for a couple of minutes in silence.

"So, you're Amber's niece?" Said Mikey breaking the slience.

"Yes." I said.

"Do you live in Jersey?"

"Uhh, no, me, my sister and my mother just moved here." I said.

"Oh, where from?" Asked Gerard this time.

"California." I replied.

"Oh, how come?" Asked Mikey.

"Cause my mother wanted to move here." I said bluntly.

I heard someone coming down the stairs. Katherine walked in.

"Hey." I said getting up quickly.

"Hello." She replied coming over to us.

"You must be Mikey and Gerard."

"You wanna play some Twisted Metal?" Asked my sister.

They both stared at eachother.

"It's a game, its really fun." Said my sister turning the game on.

"Sure." They both said kindly and happily.
______________


HEY BITCHES I AM WRITING AGAIN SO PLEASE, I BEG YOU TO READ MY STORY.


Rock On. \m/>_
Sign up to rate and review this story