Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Could I lie with You?

Could I lie with You?

by xxImNotOkayxx 4 reviews

Gerard lives in New York where he is training to become a chef. He's had a long string of failed relationships and is looking for something different. [Frerard]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-03-17 - Updated: 2010-03-17 - 823 words

0Unrated

I watched helplessly as the tears fell from her eyes. She is so over dramatic, I wonder why I even dated her to begin with. I mean, we've only been dating for what? Five weeks... that's a major accomplishment for me. I must admit, I'm not too good with relationships. I've never been. I just can't seem to commit to them.

It's always 'We don't spend enough time together' or 'Why are you looking at her when you should be looking at me'

I just can't deal with it.

It's nearly impossible for me to hold down a steady relationship. And girls (at least the ones I'm with) always get so whiny and annoying. I guess that's why I'm more into guys. I'm bisexual, but I do prefer males. It's just easier with them. I can relate to them better... and they don't bitch and moan every time something's not right. They are so much easier to deal with.

"I'm sorry Natalie, but this is just the way it has to be" I say, taking hold of her hands "Can we still be friends?"

"I guess so" she says through a sniffle.

I can't say that I enjoy seeing her - or any of my past partners - like this. But I've just had enough of it.

I give her a warm smile and say,"Remember... I still care about you, but it's better off this way" before getting up and heading for the door. I'm glad that's over with.

I hopped into my car and pulled out of parking lot of Natalie's apartment complex. I had about 45 minutes before class started. I go to culinary school. I'm training to become a pastry chef. One day I want to open an entire chain of bakeries, but for right now I just want to get my cooking degree.

I'm not all about food though, I also sing. My brother and I are in a band with 2 other guys. We're called Poetic Chaos. Yea... it's cheesy but we like it. It's mostly for fun but, we are pretty good.

I pulled up to a nearby Starbucks. I am a proud caffeine addict, that stuff is just so good. I got out of my car and jogged to the door. Damn, it was cold outside. I soaked up the warmth in the building and blew on my hands to warm them. The heating in my car sucks... everything in my car sucks, but I refuse to get rid of her. She was my first car, she's my baby.

I walked over to the relatively long line of people and waited eagerly for my turn. I sound just like a kid waiting to go on the big slide. The lady in front of me practically ordered everything off the entire menu, but finally it was my go.

"Welcome to Starbucks" a man said from behind the counter. He sounded bored as hell. He didn't even bother to look at me.

"Can I have a Caffe Latte, please" I asked him. He nodded and finally looked up at me.

I waited rather impatiently for my order. My 45 minutes had some how shriveled down to 15. I rushed out the door and headed to my car - coffee in hand. I don't like being late for class. I actually prefer to being really early.

Maybe if I hadn't been driving so fast I would have seen the truck turn the corner. Maybe if I was paying more attention I would have seen it coming towards me. But I didn't. I kept my eyes straight ahead. I heard the sound of a screeching car horn but when I looked up it was too late.

****

I'm dead. I've died. I'm dead.

I slowly let one of my eyes flick open. The light was so bright, it was blinding. I let my eye slip shut again. Yup, I'm dead.

All I knew was that my body was aching, all over there was this nagging pain. I tried to remember what happened, but I couldn't. And that constant beeping sound was getting on my nerves.

"Gerard Way?" a deep voice asked.

My eyes fluttered open to look at the source of the voice. Someone call heaven because I think their missing an angel. I know that's pretty cheesy but...wow.

There stood a man dressed in a nursing uniform. He was beautiful to say the least. He had dark hair that fell into his eyes and he was just slightly tanned. His eyes were like none I've ever seen before. They had a hazel base, and were flecked with green and gold. His iris was dark and made his caramel orbs stand out even more. He smiled down at me as he spoke.

"Gerard Way?" he asked again

I nodded, I couldn't seem to find my voice.

"I'm Frank Iero, your nurse" he said through his full, pink lips.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?
Sign up to rate and review this story