Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

To Much Time Wasted

by XxZanxX 8 reviews

What happens after Ly and Frank spend their time playing card games and getting into licking fights?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-18 - Updated: 2010-03-18 - 1749 words

2Ambiance
This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is a made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

I worked really hard in this chapter so I want good rates and reveiws!^-^




“Yay I won!” I yelled bouncing up and down with excitement. After two hours I'd finally won Gold Fish. Frank and I had been sitting on his bed playing the same game, but sadly we both sucked at it. Frank shook his head and me and smiled, which made me bounce even more, causing me to hit my head on the low ceiling.

I stopped bouncing and rolled over onto my back and started rubbing my head.

“Ow”, I mumbled.

“You okay lady?” Frank asked looking down at me. I shook my head and made the puppy face at him. He smiled down at me causing my stomach to flip and my heart to race. “Want me to kiss it better?” I bite my lip and nodded my head. He laughed softly and bent down to kiss the top of my head lightly. I felt his lip ring press into my hair lightly. I let out a sharp breath as he kissed my head, it was nice having him this close to me again.

Frank lied down by me and pulled me close to me, we were snuggled up on his bed. The guys still hadn't let us out, which I didn't understand why. They said they were doing it so we could be friends again, we're friends now . . . so what are they waiting for?

“Ly?” Frank asked quietly. I lifted my head up off his chest a little so Iwas looking up at him. We sat there like that for a moment, he looked worried almost. But then he licked my forehead. “That's for winning the game.” He said with a smile. I wiped my forehead off on his shirt, causing him to laugh. Which only made me want pay back.

“You asked for it Frank.” He just laughed at me. I sat up and climbed on top of him.

“What/are/you doing Lynna?” Frank asked with a puzzled face.

“Getting revenge.” I said with a smile. I grabbed his hands and pinned them by the sides of his head, I then started licking his face. Frank started squirming underneath me but that didn't stop me. I started licking at his jaw then his neck. But next thing I knew his hands were around my wrist and he was flipping me over. He was now the one straddling me and I was the one pinned.

“Who's getting revenge now?” He said with a smug smirk. He then licked all the way from my forehead down to my neck. I started freaking out and screaming so loud Bob came running in. He came running in so fast the door slammed against the wall with a big bang.

“What's the problem What the fu . . .” He said as his eyes grew wide at the sight of Frank sitting on me with my wrists in his hands pressed up against his chest, and his tongue on my cheek. “/What/did I just walk in on?” Bob asked eyes still wide.

“Well your sister felt the need to lick me, so I'm just paying her back.” Frank said still hold on to me.

“Lies, all lies! He started it.” I said trying to wiggle my way out from under him. Bob just shook his head letting his eyes get back to a normal size.

“Frank did you . . . you know . . . yet?” Bob asked, and Frank shook his head at him. “Well whatever hurry up cause I want Ly to come out here soon cause . . . Rebecca is coming today!” Bob said jumping up a little. “And she has to met her. I'm so excited dude.” He said finally leaving the room. Frank turned at looked down at me with a smile.

“Um Frankie?” He mumbled a 'hum' in reply. “What was Bob asking if you did yet?” He sighed.

“It's nothing, don't worry about it.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Well being that I have to wait until you do it to leave this room I am worrying about it.” He sighed and rolled off of me. I sat up and started look at him, “Well?” I said with my eyebrows raised.

“Ly . . . The reason I was such a dick to you last time you came was . . .”

“Yes?” He sighed and looked down at his lap.

“When we were watching Invader Zim and you kept moving away from me Ithought you were annoyed with me. I thought you hated it when Itouched you, even my head on your knee and it pissed me off. Then Iran into Sam.” He said with a quiet laugh. “She was just looking for a bathroom so instead of answering her question I asked if she'd be my fake girlfriend for an hour. Just to get pay back for how you were treating me . . . or how I thought you were treating me.” He looked truly sad now, and it was breaking me. My eyes were stinging. “And then when I heard you were leaving I was super pissed, I thought you were trying to hurt me, to kill me inside. So I thought it would be easier to go down to the lobby and yell and scream my head off at you so you would leave me alone.” He was now look me in the eyes. “So maybe you wouldn't come back and hurt me again, and that was easier then . . . then.” He sat there in silence not finishing his sentence. And it was worrying me.

“Frank, it was easier then what? Come on tell me.” I said crawling over by him. But he didn't say anything. “Fine you asked for him.” I grabbed his arm and started blowing into it so it made a loud farting sound. It was by far the most ticklish thing you could do to a person. Frank started squirming right away. He tried to crawl away but he fell over on his stomach. I lifted up the back of his shirt and started blowing on his back, he busted out in laughed and squirmed even more. He tried to roll over but I was in the way so he ended up rolling over on top of me. He started blowing on my face.

“How do you like that Ly? Hummm?” He said as he slid down and lifted my shirt and started blowing on my stomach. I started laughing and screaming. Frank and I use to get into these fights all the time, Imissed them.

“Stop it! It . . . tickles. “ I gasped in between laughing fits. He blow on my stomach again really hard.

“Say mercy!” Frank said looking up at me smiling, I shook my head, he just shrugged and then blow right above my pelvic bone, I started laughing and squirming again.

“Fine okay okay! Mercy! Mercy!” I screamed, he stopped blowing on my stomach and started laughing. He pulled down my shirt and sat up so he was sitting on me again. “You can get off me now ya know.” He shook his head with a smirk.

“Nope, do you really think I trust you? First you lick me, then that. What next biting? I just shrugged with a smile. “See I'm right.”

“Fine then, but you have to tell me what you were going to say then Frank.” I said. His face dropped. “Please Frank.” I started to beg. “I need to know, I have a right to know.” I said. Itried to sit up but Frank grabbed my wrists and pinned them on the sides of my head. We were both breathing heavily from the fight and we were staring at each other. Frank lead his head down towards mine. His eyes never losing contact with mine. My heart was racing and my blood was pumping, my face was was growing warm.

“Bob told me to tell you Reb-hello!” Mikey said walking in, he saw us and quickly turned around and walked back out. I sighed and looked down, I thought he was going to kiss me. But no Mikey just had to walk in. I relaxed my muscles and sighed.

“Damn Mikey.” I whispered trying to sit up but Frank gripped my wrists a little tighter, not hard, but he wasn't going to let go any time soon.

“No I've wanted to damn long to do this. Years to long.” He looked down at my mouth. “I'm not going to let Mikey ruin my chance.” He looked me in the eyes. “Ruin our chance.” Next thing Ifelt was his lips crashing down on mine.

There were to many emotions running through my body at once, it felt like every nerve end was set on fire, like my heart was going to pound out of my chest, like my stomach was going to fly out of me. I closed my eyes and started moving my lips in sync with his. This was my first real kiss, and it was something I'd never forget. He let go of my wrist and place his hands on my face. I slowly let mine drift down to his neck pulling him in closer and tighter. No matter how close Ipulled him it felt like he wasn't close enough.

He slowly broke the kiss and then we just stared at each other for what felt like a life time. He rolled off of me and pulled me in close to him. I wrapped my arm around his waist and his arm drifted down around my lower back. He rubbed little circles into my back. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

“Frank. I'm sleepy.” I mumbled into his chest, he laughed quietly, it was one of the most beautiful sounds. He pulled a blanket up around us.

“Then go to sleep love. We can talk when you wake up.” He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“You won't leave me while I'm sleeping?” I asked.

“Never, I'll be here when you wake up, every time until you tell me to go.” He replied.

“I'll never ask you to leave Frankie.” I mumbled half asleep already.

“Well then I guess you're stuck with me love. Now go to sleep, you have along day ahead of you.” He whispered gently before kissing the top of my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story