Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 12

by CherryBlossom1210 3 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-19 - Updated: 2010-03-19 - 1820 words

0Unrated
Sasuke had carassed every part of Sakura's body,making her blush intensely.
"Sakura.",Sasuke whispered in her ear.They lay there in the bed naked,Sasuke holding Sakura,as she recovered from her crying scene.
"Sasuke.",she murmured.He pulled her closer,their bodies pressing together tightly.
"Never thought we'd end up like this.",he murmured.Sakura gave a small smile,trying to show as much humor.
"Yeah,well,back then,this would be the last thing on my list to do in my life.",she said.He sighed,kissing her forehead.
"Sakura,it's okay.It'll all be okay.",he whispered.
"I know.As long as you're here with me,everything will be okay.",she said,laying her head on his chest.
"Yeah.",he said softly.
"Promise?",she asked.It was a long time before he had answered...
"Of course.I promise."


Ino knocked on Sasuke's door impatintly.
"Sasuke,can you please open thedoor.I have important things to tell you!",she called,but no answer.She rolled her eyes and digged in her purse for the spare key.
She opened it,then closing it.She threw her purse on the couch and ran to his bedroom door.
"Sasuke,are you in there?",she asked out loud.No answer,but she could hear his soft snoring from all the silence in his house.
"Sasuke-kun?",she called once more.Stll no answer.
Being very known for her umpatientience,she opened the door walking in.
"Sasuke,I have bad news about Sakura and Naru-"
She cut off,though.The scene in front of her seemed to much for her to take in. The ugly,horrible scene that betrayed and lied to her.
There Sasuke lay in bed,sleeping soundly.But not alone.
There lay a certain pink-haired best friend that she'd known since elemantary school.The best friend that always kept her secrets,and helped her on almost everything.The best friend that now lay in her boyfriend's bed naked sleeping besie him,them holdin eachother tightly.
Ino couldn't take her eyes off of them.Her eyes were wide,horror-strucken.It was as if she had been paralyzed.
"Mmm."
Sakura moaned as she shifted in the bed.She sat up,holding the blanket to her chest as she rubbed her eyes.She looked up,blinking a few times,until she could finally see the person that stood before her.
"Ino!",Sakura gasped.
"Why?",Ino's voice broke as she spoke.
"Mmm.Sakura?",Sasuke moaned shifting as he heard the voice.
"Sasuke?",Ino whispered.Sasuke's eyes widened as he heard the familiar voice,and sat up with a jolt,staring wide eyed.
"Ino.",he whispered.
"Why?Why??Why?!",she yelled it over and over again,until she broke down falling to her knees.Saura motioned to go for her,but Ino stood up quickly and cried sobbing loudly.
"You did this behind me back?!You slept together just to make Sasuke feel better?!Why-",but she cut short realizing a question that was important for her to know.
"Ino.",Sakura whispered.
"How...How long has this been going on?",Ino let out in a voice that was close to a whisper.
Sakura sighed.She understood defeat well.She may have been a fool to actually do this behind her best friend's back,but she was not a fool to understand that it was time to face the truth.
"Since the vacation.",Sakura murmured looking down.Ino slapped her hand ove rher mouth with a gasp,her sobs being covered by her hand.
Ino could not take it.Not anymore.She had to get away.
"Ino-"
"No,don't talk to me anymore.I never want to see the oth of you liars anymore!",she yelled,before turning and bursting from the room.
"Ino!",Sakura yelled.
"Not good.",Sasuke murmured.
"At all.",Sakura finished,staring wide eyed.A slam was heard and Sakura flinched.
"We have to go.",Sasuke said getting out of the bed and putting on some boxers quickly.
"What?",she asked.
"Seems like were going to have to get to Hinata and Naruto before Ino does.",Sasuke explained as she put on a new pair of jeans,and a t-shirt.
"Right.But..I have no clothes.",Sakura said.Sasuke sighed,but he rushed to the closet.
"Ino's clothes.",Sasuke said.Sakura wanted to ask what her clothes were doing here,well 1/4 of ehr clothes,because the whole closet was filled with it,but she had no time.
She grabbed out some jeans and a pink collar shirt Ino had,and put them on quickly.She threw on her shoes,and then rushed out the bedroom door as Sasuke was behind her throwing on a shirt.
Where they were headed,was where they'd end all of it.


Sakura and Sasuke ade their way into their studio,where Naruto was most likely to be practicing.
They rushed in,yet to see Hinata sitting down Naruto who wa sbent over,with his head on his hands.Hinata rubbed his back,comforting him.
"Saku-chan?",Hinata asked as she looked up.
"Hina-chan.",Sakura said.Sasuke closed the door.Surely,nobody would hear what they were saying because of the thick walls,and very closed area.
"Sakura!",Naruto gasped standing up.He walked over,but Sakura held her hand up.
"Saku-chan?",Hinata asked.
"Enough.I'm going to tell everything.That way there'll be no more lying or cheatung or anything bad.",Sakura said.
"What are you talking about?",Naruto asked.
"So,I now know that you and Hinata kissed and all.",Sakura said.Hinata agsped and her eyes went wide.
"Saku-chan,I-"
But Sakura cut her off by holding her hand up at her.
"What I did was much worse.Since the vacation,there is something that me and Sasuke has been hiding.",Sakura said.Naruto narrowed her eyes.
"What is it?",he asked.
"I have been...sleeping with Sasuke since that vacation.",Sakura said.Naruto and Hinata's eyes widened.
"W-what?",Naruto asked.He looked from Sakura to Sasuke.
"Naruto,It wasn't my inte-"
"No!You were fucking cheating with my girlfriend behind my back?!You fucking bastard!",Naruto yeleld walking up to him.Sakura motioned to stop him,but Sasuke stopped her and walked forward to Naruto.Naruo then let out a fist,and punched Sasuke,making Sasuke stagger back.
"Sasuke!",Sakura gasped,slapping her hand over her mouth.
"No,it's okay.I was a fool to go behind his back like this.I deserve it.",Sasuke said wiping the blood from his lips.
"Oh,so you want to act like a freaking hero again?Huh?1Damn you!",Naruto yelled and punched him in the stomach,kneeing him a few times,then punching him hard in the face and making him fall back.
"Naruto-kun!",Hinata gasped.
"Hinata.",Sakura said.
"Saku-chan.",Hinata whispered turning to Sakura who walked towards her.
"I may be a bitch for going behind Naruto's back,but you're one as well,for going behind my back.",Sakura said and slapped Hinata on the face.Hinata gasped,her eyes wide as she place dher hand softly on the red,blazing mark on her cheek.Hinata's eyes narrowed and she slapped Sakura back.
"Sure,but you're one bigger.I gave a merely kiss,you gave your damn body!",Hinata yelled.Sakura gritted her teeth and pushed Hinata making her fall back.
"You mean,stupid person!",Hinata gasped.
"What?!Don't have the fucking guts to call me a bitch.How about a whore,it would seem perfect in your damn perspective!",Sakura yelled getting on her and pulling her hair.Hinata gasped,and pulled Sakura's har back.They rolled around,taking turns at slapping and punching each other.
"You sure know how to get everything and any damn girl you want?!",Naruto yelled,punching him.
"I'll only give you my sorry.",Sasuke said,spitting his blood out.
"Yeah,but you'll just TAKE Sakuea ad turn her into a fucking whore!",Naruto yelled.Sasuke's eyes narrowed,and he seemed to snap.
"Don't you ever fucking dare to talk about Sakura like that!",Sasuke yelled and rushed to him,punching him in the jaw.Naruto staggered back,but recovered quickly and ran back punching him back.
As they punched and shoved,and kneed eachother,Hinataa nd Sakura wrestled eachother.
Soon,they ahd grown tired and hurt.
"Saku-chan,I'm sorry.",Hinata cried.
"I'm sorry too.God,I'm such an idiot.",Sakura said,starting to cry herself.As they cried laying on the floor,Sasuke and Naturo lay on the floor as well.
"Sasuke-Teme,I'm sorry.I was an idiot.",Naruto said,tearing up.
"Yes,but I was an even bigger one,for cheating with your girlfriend.Well,ex-girlfriend.",Sasuke said.
"Come on,you still have to act cool.",Naruto muttered,as he cried.
"I ju-",being cut off immediately,Sasuke sighed.
"Just cry,damnit!",Naruto yelled.Sasuke,then started to tear up as well.
"Greata,so we're all the four idiot who ended up crying.Now what?",Sakura asked.
"Now,we'll have to talk to Ino.",Sasuke said.
"Great.The blondie's going to freak out.But enough about her.What about us?",Naruto said.
"I guess we shook our anger off.So,I guess we'll have to end up being couples with the person we like most.",Hinata said.
"I call dibs on Hinata-chan.Sorry,Sakura,but you did cheat on me.",Naruto said.
"Yeah,well I call dibs on Sasuke.",Sakura said,giving Sasuke a smal smile.
"Ditto.",Sasuke said,giving her a smile back.
"Well,guess I'm stuck with Naruto.",Hinata said.
"Hey!",Naruto said.
"Just kidding.I like Naruto,so I'll be with him.",Hinata said.
"Well,that's done.But how will we be able to be friends again.",Sakura asked.
"Guess we'll just have to start over by scratch.",Hinata said.
"Hello,random people and random new girlfriend.My name is Naruto Uzamaki.I love ramen-",but was cut off by Hinata,Sakura,and Sasuke who laughed.
"I don't mean that kind of scratch.Like,we know eachother,but we'll just have to start over on being friends.",Hinata explained.
"Oh,okay.",Naruto said.
"Well,guess this ends the love quarell.Except for the blonde girl that awaits us.",Sakura said.
"Hey,how did this start anyways?",Naruto asked.Sakura and Sasuke siled,looking up at the ceiling.
"It started,with The Boyfriend Test..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope you liked it.I know it was ended wierd in the chapter,but oh well.I'm random anyways.Let's just hope my ass doesn't fart burps.
JK!
But I am really sorry if you didn't like this chapter.I am pretty sure it was wierd.Well,I'l hope for the best!
Review or rate if you'd like.And please be nice!
Pretty please with the cherry on top,with the peanut on top,with the sprinkles on top,and with more crap that tastest good on top.
Alright,yay!
Bye Bye!^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story