Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Ten

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

I know, it's a little short...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-25 - Updated: 2010-03-25 - 346 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

Four Days Later

“So you’re not worried as much?” My mom asked, sitting down next to me on the porch swing. Mikey and Alicia followed her outside and they sat down on the chairs across from us.

I shook my head, “He called a few days ago and told me that he was perfectly healthy and that he couldn’t wait to come home.”

She smiled, “That’s good. For you and him.”

Mikey nodded, “I agree. I was getting depressed watching you worry about him all the time.”

Alicia laughed, “Same here.”

I shook my head and smiled, “You all know how I get when I’m worried or nervous.”

My mom smiled, “Yes, we do. Especially me.”

I nodded, “Especially you, mom.”

“Honey, do you want to go home?” Mikey asked Alicia after she yawned.

Alicia laughed, “I would love to go home, but sleeping on the other hand is out of the question.”

Mikey nodded, “Yea, pretty much...”

I smiled, “I can take Melody for the night. Then you guys can do whatever.”

Alicia smiled, “That would be wonderful.” She stood up and walked off the porch, Mikey following her, “I’ll have to return the favor sometime.”

I laughed and watched as they got in their car and left. As they pulled out of the driveway, Melody walked out on to the porch, “Where are they going?” She asked.

I smiled, “You’re going to stay with me.”

Her face lit up and she ran to me. She jumped on my lap and my mom laughed.

I smiled, “I should probably get her home soon.”

My mom nodded, “Yea, probably.”

I stood up, with Melody in my arms, and I walked to my car. I set her in the backseat and I got in the drivers seat. I started the car and waved to my mom as I pulled out of the driveway.

I looked at Melody and saw her yawning. I smiled, thankfully I would be able to put her right to bed when we got home.
Sign up to rate and review this story