Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Black Pawn

Lucy's Drama

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Lucy shows up at Kimoto Manor, gets drunk, bitches to Tsuzuki about her lousy date, and tries to hit on him.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2010-03-28 - Updated: 2010-03-29 - 1209 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Six: Lucy’s Drama:

However, the sweet moment got interrupted by a pounding on the door.

“Who is that?” Tsuzuki asked, startled.

“Rihoko has a night class tonight,” Anna replied.

“Hisoka’s at Ju-Cho-oh,” Tsuzuki said. They leapt up and hurried to the door. Tsuzuki got out his fuda and Anna got a broom. They crept over to the door and the Shinigami listened closely.

“Who is it?” he asked.

“Lucy!” a voice slurred on the other side.

/Oh!/, they thought in distress. Yet, confusion came into Tsuzuki’s mind. What is Lucy doing /here /at Kimoto Manor? The Shinigami opened the door as he and Anna lowered their weapons. Lucy stood on the other side looking like a cross between Hell and a streetwalker. Tsuzuki looked at her oddly.

“What are you doing here, Lucy?” he asked.

“I need a drink!” Lucy announced. She walked inside as if it was her own house.

“Come right in, why don’t ya?” Anna asked sarcastically. She and Tsuzuki followed behind.

“So what you got here?” Lucy asked aloud as she looked in the fringe.

“We/have/ a little wine,” Anna corrected sternly, “But it’s not mine; it’s my roommate’s. You’ll have to ask her when she gets home!” Lucy stopped listening after “wine” as a smile came onto her face when she saw the half-empty bottle.

“Good enough!” she said. Lucy pulled out the wine and shut the fringe.

Soon, all three of them sat in the living room. Lucy drank her wine in delight. Tsuzuki and Anna watched her nervously. The woman leaned over to the Shinigami.

“How do you we get her out of here?” she whispered. Tsuzuki shrugged.

“You tell me,” he whispered back. Lucy finished her wine.

“Ah!” she said aloud, “That was great!” The slutty Goth looked at her hosts. Tsuzuki blinked at her.

“Why are you here?” he asked, “How did you find me?” Lucy grinned at him like a Cheshire cat.

“I followed you!” she bragged.

“What?” the Shinigami asked with a blank look on his face.

“I had just come back from a lousy date when I spotted you and Hisoka leaving the morgue. I felt down and wanted to talk to you! So I followed you all the way to Barbie’s house here,” the S&M freak explained as a matter of fact. Anna raised an eyebrow at her.

“Barbie?” she questioned. Lucy nodded.

“Yeah, you heard me right, Barbie!” she said aloud. Anna glared at her crossly.

“Why are you here?” Tsuzuki asked Lucy again. The slutty Goth grinned at him.

“I want to bitch to somebody,” she complained.

“About what?” the Shinigami asked. Lucy sat up on the couch and set down her glass. She drew out another cigarette and put it in her mouth. Lucy drew out her lighter to light it up.

“No, don’t,” Anna said quickly. Lucy looked up at her sternly.

“And why not?” she asked.

“My roommate has a child and we have a sixteen-year-old boarder here,” the other woman complained. Lucy rolled her eyes and frowned.

“Fine,” she grumbled. Lucy put away her cigarette and looked over at the pair. “Get me some beer, then!” she commanded.

“Fine,” Anna grumbled. She got up and went into the kitchen. /Anything to get rid of her for the night!/, she reasoned in her head. Once Anna had gone, Lucy turned to Tsuzuki.

“Now, about my date!” she said. The Shinigami tried to keep a positive face on the whole time. Something told him she was going to make him listen no matter what.

“Okay,” Tsuzuki said. “What happened?”

“You know that guy at that tattoo parlor’s son I was wild about?” Lucy asked.

“Vaguely…” he mumbled. The Goth sighed and shook her head.

“Slender guy with the short jet black hair, piercing blue eyes, and the lower lip ring; that guy? Ring any bells?” she pressed.

“Not really,” the Shinigami said with a slight shrug.

“You’re hopeless,” she groaned. A sweat drop formed on Tsuzuki head.

“I can’t keep track of your boyfriends?!?” he complained.

“Anyway,” she went on, “I finally got him! I seduced him to Neko Slut tonight. After a few drinks, we left to my favorite love hotel, if you know what I mean!” Lucy grinned and winked at him. Tsuzuki winced, but kept the discomfort down.

“So what happened?” he asked. Lucy frowned at him.

“We got up to the room. I went into the bathroom to change down to my sexy wear, you know?” she added to her story.

“And?” Tsuzuki asked.

“I get out of the bathroom and the idiot it passed out drunk on the bed! Out cold! Turns out, he got nervous and started drinking up all of the contents of the mini-bar! The nerve of that jackass! The nerve!” Lucy complained aloud. Tsuzuki nodded.

“Yeah, that’s pretty bad,” he said trying to humor her.

“Awful! I was horny and wanted to play! The worst part was that it was LIMP! LIMP! FUCKING LIMP!” she screamed.

“Shhh! Not so loud! Yoko-chan and Seita are sleeping!” Anna hissed from the kitchen. Lucy calmed down and pushed some hair behind her ear.

“Anyway, I tried to wake up sleeping beauty, but to no avail. So, I put him to bed, peed in his open mouth, and left. Then, I wondered around the city some and found you,” she summed up. Tsuzuki nodded.

“I see…” he said, nodding. Lucy played with her silver skull necklace.

“Such a shame,” she said to no one in particular, “He looked like he could be a tiger in bed. He turned out to be a pussy cat! What a letdown!”

“Yeah, I know,” Tsuzuki said as he looked for an escape. Lucy put her hand on his knee. The Shinigami looked up startled. She had a hungry look in her eyes. Tsuzuki began to panic.

“Uh…” he said. “What are you doing?” The slutty Goth grinned at him.

“They’re all no good!” she said. “I want someone like… like… you!” Tsuzuki raised an eyebrow at her.

“I’m going to hope that’s the alcohol talking,” he said.

“Awww cone on,” Lucy cooed, “Don’t be shy Tsuzuki! You know you want it as much as I do!”

“No, I don’t,” Tsuzuki said quickly. Lucy didn’t listen.

“This is going to be so good!” she said. The woman leaned in close and tried to kiss Tsuzuki on the lips. The Shinigami hated being left with Lucy after she had a bad date when she was drunk and horny.

However, he was saved when they heard someone clear their throat. Lucy and Tsuzuki quickly looked up. Anna stood in the living room with beer in her hands.

“Well…” she said, “This is rather…” Lucy perked up quickly.

“Beer!” she cheered. The drunken slutty Goth ran over to Anna and took the beer from her. Lucy drank up until she passed out on the couch. Tsuzuki breathed out relived. Anna herself looked uncertain.

“Uh…” she said, “Now what?” A sweat drop formed on Tsuzuki’s head.

“I don’t know…” he mumbled. Both looked at the black-clad hopeless mess sleeping before them.
Sign up to rate and review this story