Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Twin Dragons

Twin Dragons

by saharah101 0 reviews

what happens when someone in the naruto world has a twin lol find out!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Hinata - Published: 2010-03-29 - Updated: 2010-03-30 - 1775 words

1Ambiance
“Get her!”

“She went that way!”

“Crap there right behind me, what to do?” I quickly ran down the streets of the small village and headed for the main entrance. I slipped out the village and into the safety of the woods.

“sheesh why is it when something goes bad in my village they assume it’s always me?!” I said jumping from tree branch to tree branch. After about 2 days I stopped and collapsed out of hunger and tiredness.

“Wait what’s that light over there?” I sat up in a sitting position and cocked my head to see a light glowing in the distance.

“Maybe it’s a village, with food I hope” I started running to the light suddenly forgetting my hunger and raced on.

AT THE LEAF

“Hinata are you ok?” kiba asked running over to her.

“Y..yes I’m ok kiba-kun” she said weakly and trying to stand once more.

“Maybe we should stop for today” shino said calmly.

“No I can’t stop yet. I have to get stronger” hinata said breathing hard and already back in her fighting position.

Kiba and shino just looked at her in shock. But quickly took there fighting stances as well and the trio continued their training.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“I can’t give in to hunger yet I’m almost there. Come on just a little further” I said with my lungs burning despite the cool night air. I forced myself to keep going because something was drawing me to the light as if an invisible force was pulling me towards it. When suddenly everything went blurry and I felt my knees buckle under me and just like a shadow darkness blanketed over my eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Is she stable?”

“Yes she should be out of the woods for now but if she didn’t get food soon or water I don’t know if she would have survived much longer”, “where did you say you found her?”

“What? Oh umm outside the village”

“That’s odd”

“What is?”

“Haven’t you noticed? She looks exactly like one of the ninja here” the tall slim lady said looking deep in thought.

“You’re right that is odd. Last time I checked she didn’t have any sisters let alone a twin!”

“We better go and get some rest. I’ll check up on her tomorrow.”

“Sounds good”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“It sure is a nice day today” kiba said breathing in the fresh summer air.

“We aren’t here to fool around kiba”shino added sternly.

“I know, I know but it’s such a beautiful day to just lay in the warm green grass and watch the clouds.

“Oh great now you sound like shikamaru”

“Umm sh..shino k..kiba’s right. We’ve been walking for days I th..think we should rest or we might tire out.” Hinata said looking down at her feet.

“Fine but if we don’t get this letter to the village hidden in the rain on time don’t blame me” shino said with a heavy sigh and he reluctantly leaned against an old oke tree waiting for his team mates to catch their breath.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Why do I feel so warm?” I slowly opened my eyes to see a blinding white roof not blue sky. “What? Where am I?” I tried to sit up but my whole body ached and my head felt like it was going to blow up any second. So I gave up and decided to rest until someone comes in the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Darn it! these are my best shoes!” kiba whined as he trudged through the flooded streets of the village hidden in the rain. With akamaru snuggled in his rain coat.

“We’re almost there” shino said.

The three stopped at an inn and sat down at the farthest table in the back. They waited for about 15 minutes when an old man approached the table. He had short choppy gray hair with a matching gray mustache and old worker clothes on that was the color of coffee brown. He sat down and looked directly at shino and spoke.

“I am a traveler of the west seeking knowledge” he said still looking at shino.

“And I a traveler from the east I carry the knowledge you seek” shino replied and handed the man the letter.

With a nod the old man got up and left the table.

“That’s it?” kiba asked surprised.

“Are mission is done lets head back” shino said rising from the table and headed for the door.

“Sh..shino-kun wait up” hinata stumbled after.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Somehow despite the pain I was able to drift off back to sleep but when I awoke the second time a lady dressed like a nurse was sitting near the end of the room.
She had long laired blond hair, glasses, and a white lab coat on with a matching white skirt and high heels on.

“Good you’re awake about time. You’ve been out for days now” she said with a warming smile and walking over to the bed side.
She placed her hand on my forehead and mumbled something about my fever going down.

“Excuse me where am I?” I said politely.

“You are in the village hidden in the leaf”

“Really?” I asked a little surprised.

“Yes ma’m”

“So what’s goanna happen to me?”

“Well you could either go home or you could stay and attend the ninja academy we have here” she said with a joyful tune.

“Well I really don’t want to go back home and you seem pretty nice so if it’s not a bother I’d like to stay here please. I sat up and bowed my head in respect.

“Of course little lady but first what’s your name? And where are your parents?”

“My name is hinaka and I’m an orphan” I looked down and my bed sheets in sorrow.

“I’m so sorry” she placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug the kind of hug I assume a mother would give her sorrowing child.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Finally we’re back home And out of the rain” kiba said stretching his arms behind his back and akamaru barking in agreement.

“Sh...Shino where are you going?” hinata asked but shino seemed to be ignoring them and he walked on into the woods. Hinata looked down sadly as if she did something wrong.

“Don’t worry about it hinata he’s probably just going to train and doesn’t want us in the way” Come on why don’t we go get some ramen?

“Sure kiba-kun” she said smiling and they walked off to the ramen shop.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“It sure was nice of lady rin to let me stay and attend school here” I thought to myself then realized I would be attending a whole new school and I started freaking out a little.

“I hope you like your room it’s the only spare room I have” lady rin said throwing some extra blankets on the end of the queen bed. The room was lovely it had the theme of a queen with Victorian purple curtains and the purple sheeted bed and fluffy carpet completed with a desk and one big window you could practically sit or lay on. Plus purple wallpaper.

“It’s beautiful” I said still gawking at everything.

“I’m glad. Oh what would you like for dinner?”

“Any things fine with me”

“Ok how about we go out to eat? To celebrate your new beginning” she said tickling my ribs.

I laughed so hard tears wear streaming down my face. After a minute I settled in my room and we decided to go out to eat ramen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Do you like it?” kiba asked hinata between slurps of ramen juice.

“Y…yes kiba-kun it’s wonderful” she answered with a blush.

Akamaru barked in agreement as he licked his bowl of ramen juice beside kiba. They started laughing when they heard lady rin’s voice behind them. They turned to see her walking towards them with a girl they’ve never seen before.

“Wow who’s that?” kiba asked with his mouth practically touching the floor.

Hinata just stared at the girl feeling a sisterly like connection with her. As they reached the ramen shop hinata almost fell off the chair because her and that girl looked almost identical except instead of black hair she had dark purple.

“Hinata are you ok?” lady rin asked touching her forehead to check for a fever.

“Yes ma’m I’m o…ok” she said sitting back on her chair straight.

“Kiba, hinata this is hinaka, she’s an orphan. Please welcome her with warm arms” rin said sitting down on a stool.

“Nice to meet you, my name is kiba and this little guy here is akamaru”

“Nice to meet you to” I said giggling as the puppy licked his lips and ramen juice flung in kiba’s eye.

“H...hi my name is hinata” she said mousey like but with a smile.

“Hi hinata” I reached my hand out and she shook it and for some reason a felt a small electric like feeling as we pulled are hands apart.

We all continued to eat and talk until it was closing time so we said are goodnight and I started walking with lady rin back home.

“You better get some sleep tonight” lady rin said poking me with her elbow playfully in the shoulder.

“Why?” I asked confused.

“Didn’t I tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“Tomorrow you start school here” she said with an evil wide grin.

“WHAT!!!”

“Yep so I hope you have your outfit ready”

We reached her apartment and I headed up stairs to my room and flopped, stomach first on my bed.

“I wonder if I’ll make any friends. And if I will even do good in training?” I asked myself. “Well no sense worrying about it now, I’ll just have to see for myself tomorrow” I reached over and turned off the pretty purple lamp and crawled under the fabreez smelling sheets.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“So what do you think about the new girl?”

“I like her she seems nice” hinata said staring up at the night sky with a smile as bright as the stars.

“Me to hinata me to” Well it looks like I turn here” kiba said stopping and turning on to a different pathway.

“See you kiba-kun” hinata said waving at him and then walked into her house as well.

Hoped you liked it please rate and comment! Lol thanks :)







Sign up to rate and review this story