Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My Mother Serenity

Chapter Two

by Aeri2010 0 reviews

SAME.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara - Published: 2010-03-30 - Updated: 2010-03-31 - 1688 words

0Unrated
Lady Tsunade woke up bright and early to find her old friend perched on her desk.

"That was fast."Tsunade said with a yawn as he sat on the wooden chair in front of him.

He nodded agreeing with her.

"So tell me, Katsumi, what did the Fourth Raikage say?"Tsunade asked as she pushed her bangs back

"He will need your assistance and some of your strongest ninjas. The mission will take at least a year to complete the main goal. That's a long time..."Katsumi said as something caught his eye causing him quickly and sharply turn his head.

"What about-"

"Yes, I'll keep my word and train him."Katsumi knew what Lady Tsunade was going to say.

"Well, I think we've established something."Tsunade said as got up walked over to her desk."Time?"She asked as she went through her file cabinet searching for a file.

"Hmm..."Katsumi thought for a minute.

Before Kat could answer the doors busted up with a thunders boom .Kat jumped up as his yellow bright eyes widen.

"Gaara, go to school."Lady Tsunade ordered.

"It's four o'clock."The red head stated dryly with a slight attitude as he sat on one of Tsunade's seat and plopped his feet on her desk.

"Scram you little demon."She said as she pushed his feet off the desk.

Gaara mimicked her facial motions.

"Go home and get your clothes."

"I'm not going back there!"Gaara protested.

"Well, then you'll be wearing the same clothes every day, because I'm not providing it for you." Tsunade said as she put some piles of paper on her desk."You want someone to go with you?"

"Nope."Gaara said as he got up.

"I'll talk to you after school, okay?"Lady Tsunade said before the boy could leave.

Gaara gave a signal of 'yes' before leaving.

"Four mouths, then I'll be back to start."Katsumi said as he jumped over landing on the window seal.

"Alright, tell the Fourth Raikage."

Tsunade watched as the Cloud ninja jumped out of the window landing on his feet perfect. She shook her head not understanding why he doesn't choose to use the door.

A soft knock on in the door.

"Come in."Tsunade waved her hand.

"Where's my son?"Serenity asked with a stern voice interrupting Tsunade's assistant.

"Hello drama."Tsunade murmured and then sighed before turning around.

Through the whole day, Gaara and Sasuke have been together. Which has been a bad idea because a lot of people are questioning him about his sexual orientation; Sasuke didn't say much about it because he wasn't so sure about it either. He ran into Gaara on the stair case.

Much wasn't said until Gaara had asked him a question, a question that had got him thinking. He had asked if he feels weird whenever they talk to each other.

Gaara watched as Sasuke walked upstairs to the next floor. He wasn't mad, but he had a thinking expression on his face. Gaara wanted to slap himself for asking that question and almost telling him that he likes him. Either way Gaara could tell Sasuke knew what he was talking about. Gaara wanted to discuss it with Sasuke, until he was promised a walk home after school.

Naruto fumbled and messed around with the controls. He was determined to adjust the lighting the right way.

"Naruto, it's fine. You can see them perfectly." Gaara said as he leaned against the machine.

Naruto yelled at Gaara, "Hey,don't sit there!"

Gaara rolled his eyed and then turned his attention to the two teens that were on the stage. Sasuke was a good actor. His voice was loud and expressing a lot of feeling. They were doing some skit, Gaara didn't really catch the concept for he was too busy staring at Sasuke.

"They always do this before getting down to business." Naruto had said. "What are you doing here any why?"

"Waiting for Sasuke..." Gaara answered while not looking at his blonde friends.

"Waiting for Sasuke? I bet you are." Naruto murmured before messing with some control buttons.

As dumb as Naruto was it amazes Gaara how he is able to work this whole station that holds to more than 10,000 buttons. Gaara just wanted to push them all like a little child would. Unlike him, Naruto knows what every outcome of each button is.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Gaara asked as he leaned against the machine again.

Naruto looked up with a grin upon his face, "You know what I'm talking about."

"Mind your own fuckin' business." Gaara said in a harsh tone.

"You can shove that up someone else's ass 'cuase I'm not believing it." Naruto said with no fear. Once you get pass the sand armor. It's safe to say whatever you want. It didn't bother Gaara much. He knew Naruto longer than anyone else.

"Why do you even care? It's not like you like me or anything" Gaara blurted out. He was tired of everybody talking about Sasuke and him. He took to a minute to rethink his last sentence. "Right?"

Naruto stared at Gaara for a while before answering. "What kind of question that? Man, this is the last time I'll ever invite you up here."

Gaara smiled as he turned his attention to the stage. Sasuke was on rehearing his lines with Sakura. They were both speaking in a loud British ascent. Gaara fell into Sasuke's good looks and charm, again. He was unable to concentrate. Naruto had asked him something, but Gaara wasn't paying attention. He was focusing on Sasuke as he bit his lip.

Sasuke leaned forward to kiss Sakura. At that moment Gaara froze, not liking what Sasuke had did. Tension rose in his body, and Naruto looked at Gaara for a long minute.

"Gaara?" He asked. Gaara still stayed replaying that moment over and over again.

"Gaara!" Naruto said louder, he snapped out of it.

"What?" Gaara asked with an annoyed look on his face.

"You sort of spaced out over there."

Gaara turned his attention back over to Sasuke. "Yeah...I'm fine."

"It's apart of the skit." Naruto stated while he stared at the stage too. Of course he has a crush on Sakura!

Gaara didn't say anything back. Sakura stumbled over a few lines and the director yelled start over. Gaara didn't know how many times Sasuke had kissed her. He was getting pretty heated in that little corner he was standing in.

"That's a wrap!" The director yelled again.

Gaara and Sasuke walked outside it was a silent walk. Some people say silence is good, but Gaara couldn't if this was good or bad silence. He was trying to decide whether he should talk or not. He wanted to know now. He was pretty sure Sasuke wanted to know too.

Gaara frowned a bit and then stopped, "Sasuke let's talk."

"About what?" Sasuke asked without turning around.

Gaara wanted to punch Sasuke in the face for trying to act cool. "Sasuke, turn your ass around."

Sasuke smiled trying to hole his laughter in.

"I'm serious. It's important."

"Ok talk." Sasuke said as he continued to walk.

"Do you feel it? That weird feeling? It's no use in avoiding it." Gaara was able to catch up to Sasuke's pace. Sasuke didn't say anything. So, Gaara continued to talk about it until he planted a kiss on Gaara's cheek. Gaara bit his lip while shutting up.

"I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Wait wait! I'm not even home yet. You can't just end the conversation like that." Gaara blurted out angry.

Sasuke held out his hand, "Well, then let's walk." Gaara looked at his hand with a blank expression.

"Come on."Sasuke said as he shook his extended arm.

They took a short cut through the park while holding hands. They both talked as their hands swayed back and forth. Gaara nearly tripped when Sasuke told him he liked him.

"Why?" Gaara asked him. He didn't get why Sasuke had chose him out of all people. Why would he date someone who has a demon inside of him that is slowly eating him away. Sasuke honestly didn't know why either. He was just different, I guess. Sasuke thought.

Before you knew it Gaara was in front of Lady Tsunade's house.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Sasuke said before he gave Gaara a quick chase kiss right on the lips and then vanished. Gaara was starting to hate that vanishing shit, but the kiss felt nice.

Gaara bit his lip as he walked up the stairs.

That afternoon Gaara had brought his things down to the car that had waited for him. Lady Tsunade had just told him about his brother and sister coming to take him. Gaara barely knew his siblings. He knew he had some, but their connection was always fading. His past was with his mother and father, mostly arguing and messing up his relationship between his family relatives.

Lady Tsunade had got someone to drive Gaara there. If he had the money, Gaara would pay the guy to quit his stupid job. He really wanted to slap Lady Tsunade, what kind of pep talk was that?

Through half of the ride, Gaara was asleep. He had a dream. He was chasing after Sasuke, but he'd never caught up to him. Gaara woke up in a heartbeat to find the car parked in front of a plain white house. It wasn't big or anything. Gaara grabbed his bags as he nervously and cautiously walked up to the wooden porch. It creaked with each step he took. The door opened wide as a pair of arms squeezed Gaara. He could smell the strong perform from her neck and the soap and shampoo. It smelled good, but it started to tickle his nose.

Gaara pulled back as he tried to get a full view of his sister.

She was tall and slender with an hour glass shape. She had four large spiky blonde ponytails in her hair. Her eyes were icy blue as she smiled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Review! ^^

Ideas Would Be Nice Too ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story