Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My Mother Serenity

Chapter Four

by Aeri2010 0 reviews

Same.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara - Published: 2010-03-30 - Updated: 2010-03-31 - 744 words

0Unrated
Sorry for the short chapter ._.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was just raising some serious eyebrows. During lunch Gaara and Tenten were just talking by their lockers. When Gaara had spotted Lee. Once he made it over to them he leaned forward and kissed Gaara right in front of Tenten. She didn't like it of course. If Tenten wasn't standing there some stuff would of had been done. Lee couldn't help himself ever since that night, he couldn't stop thinking about Gaara. The kiss wasn't too long nor short, but that wouldn't satisfy what Gaara was craving for. Gaara wanted more, but too bad Lee had retreated.

"I owe you something." Lee said before leaving. Gaara nodded his head as he smiled and blushed a bit.

Tenten turned to Gaara, "I'm telling Sasuke." Gaara rolled his eyes, " I don't care."

"You didn't want him." Gaara joked. Tenten playfully pushed him before walking off.

Gaara couldn't confront Sasuke after he had kissed Lee. Not only that he liked it twice and wanted more. Gaara didn't know what to do next. He was leaving in a month, he met his brother and sister, his mother's in the hospital, and he's falling in love with someone else.

"Fuckin' hormones." Gaara cursed as he kicked the garbage can.

Instead of telling Sasuke, he had decided to avoid him and face the music later.

Gaara had told no one about him leaving to Suna. Once it was the last month in Kohana, Gaara did nothing. He locked himself in his room, refused to talk to anyone, and not show up to school. Series of threats and phone calls from his school told Kankuro and Temari about Gaara's long absence from school and how he'll be kicked out if they don't fix it. They're too afraid to help or even bother with him.

He just didn't sit there and do nothing. He was readying himself to go back to Suna. Lady Tsunade had finally told Gaara he was leaving, it didn't surprise him much. His mother had already told him about the news a month ago. Either he didn't want to go, but he had promised to do it for his mother and only for her.

The next morning he was up bright and early. Just waiting to leave and start over.

"Are you ready?" His brother said from behind his bedroom door. His brother and sister were going with him. It's time.

Before they could leave pass the gates Tenten had tackled Gaara to the ground.

"The hell a simple hug would be nice." Gaara said as he picked himself off the ground.

Tenten smiled and waved off her good friend. Tenten has her odd resources of finding out things.

It took them a total of three days to make it to Suna. The first site of sand had made Gaara want to go back to Kohana. He wouldn't dare, only Tenten, Lady Tsunade, and his mother know where he's at.

The hot sun beamed on their faces as a guard escorted them to the Kazekage's office. For now she will be in the office until Gaara is shaped and ready.

Temari and Kankuro bowed while Gaara stood there just looking at her.

"I admire your enthusiasm, Gaara." She said before she took off her hat and sat back in her chair.

"Who the hell are you?" Gaara asked with a confused look on his face. Temari elbowed he and Kankuro raised his eyebrows.

She smiled, but Gaara found nothing funny.

"Gaara, Dutches is in the office for now." Temari explained.

Dutches just smiled as she sat her hat on the desk. Her black hair was short and stopped at her ears. While her bangs stopped just above her eyelashes. She ordered Temari and Kankuro to leave and offered Gaara a seat. Gaara remained standing, he wanted to know why he was here doing something he didn't want to do.

"Katsumi, you know him?" Dutches had asked as she sat back in her chair.

Gaara remembered who she was referring to, the guy that was present with Lady Tsunade. Odd guy...

"I've seen him, but I don't know him."

She threw up in the air, "Well that's close enough! You'll be meeting him at the training guards early in the morning, tomorrow. I have nothing more to tell you, be gone!"

As quick as an eye blink Gaara was thrown out Dutches' office.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review Please ^^
Ideas Would Be Nice! ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story