Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Like It When We Touch

I think it's Broken

by BrightLights 12 reviews

Frank is a sexual retard. He's never been taught the basics of sex. But lucky for him, Gerard is willing to help out. [Frerard]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-03-30 - Updated: 2010-04-01 - 453 words

5Original
I don't know what to do.
This has never happened before.
I need help.


I was seated in my fifth period double English class. Our teacher, Mr. Frecher, was talking about the book that he had assigned us to read, but I paid no attention. I slumped low in my chair my mind running wild with ideas of what was wrong with me. I looked down at my bulging crotch. This has never happened before and I don't know what to do. Maybe it's broken. Oh my God, I think I broke my weiner!

What am I supposed to do?

I glanced around the classroom at the other students. They were all focused in their work, answering all the questions Mr. Frecher asked, while I sat uncomfortably in my chair, staring down at my ever-growing crotch. I gave the class another quick glance before I discreetly reached down and touched it. I inhaled sharply at the contact. It feet sort of... weird. I repeated my actions, another jolt of the 'weird feeling' running through my system.

What's wrong with me?

"Um... Mr. Frecher" I called to him, raising my hand.

"Yes Frank" he answered, slightly annoyed

"Can I go to the bathroom..." I don't know how much that would help but I needed to get my thing back to normal, "Please?" I added.

"Go on" he said, turning back to the board.

I rushed out of the room, using my bag to cover myself. I rushed down the halls and into the bathroom, crashing into the nearest stall and locking it. I placed my bag on the floor and looked at myself again. It seemed to be going down. That's good. Maybe I'm not broken after all. I sat on the toilet seat and waited...

***

My feet hit the concrete of the pavement with a loud thump as I trotted down the side walk. I don't know what happened today, it was really weird. What caused it?

I thought back to to my day, thinking of reasons why it all happened. I know that right before my penis came to life, I was talking with Gerard. He sits behind my in English. We were just talking about this comic that he'd read when Mr. Frecher told everyone to quiet down and get to work. And when I turned around in my seat I remember feeling Gerard's breath on the back of my neck. It tickled my skin, and made me feel weird, and then... BAM! There it was.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Maybe I should ask Mikey.

I continued down the sidewalk, walking the familiar path to the Way household.


------------------

What do you think?
Should I continue?
Sign up to rate and review this story