Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Girl Gone Right

Chapter 6

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-03 - Updated: 2010-04-03 - 1529 words

0Unrated
As she ate pizza,she thought about her life.All her life,she was in the that bed in that cold and lonely room.The only she did was eat,sleep,poop,and be experimented on.
For christ sake,she didn't even know who her mom was.Nothing was right about her.
Except for her past and wierd father,she was a girlgone right.Especially with all the looks,and wierd powers.
But,why wa sher father after her all of a sudden.He had all the testing and experimental things to do on anothe rpoor girl.
Wait,on another poor girl.Sakura could definitely not allow that.Now,if only she knew how to stop it from happening.
"My gosh.",Sakura said to herself as she swalowed a big piece of pizza.
"You'll become fatter eating all those pizzas.",Sasuke said entering the kitchen.Sakura looked up,as she chewed on a big piece of Pizza she bit off.
She had already eatan at least four pizzas,on her fifth.
"Nu,i vont.",she said,her mouth full of pizza.Sasuke sighed and shook his head.
"Yes,you will.I can't date a girl who's obese,so careful on the weight.Kay?",he asked grabbing a piece of pizza,and a water bottle then heading tot he living room.
She scoffed swallowing her food.
"Please.",she muttered.

"So,anything off about my dear daughter?",he asked.The girl smiled and shook her head.
"Not at all.As healthy as a horse.",the girl said,as she sat on the shadows,playing with her fingers.
"Then,continue to meet with ehr and be,what you call,friends.",the man said.
"Yes,Mr.Haruno.",the girl said standing up and walking towards the exit.
"Oh,and Hana,do yourself a favor.",he said.Hana turned and narrowed her eyes,her smile still in place.
"Yes,Mr.Haruno?",she asked.
"Be sure to bring me my daughter soon.I'd love the perfect family reunion.",he said.Hana gave a small nod,and then left on her way.

Sakura yawned as she woke up.She hadn't slept more better since the day she was freed.She sat up rubbing her eyes.
"More sleep.",she murmured,laying back downa nd shifting.Suddenly,she felt the slightest of breeze.She opened one eye,then the other wide as she was face-to-face with Sasuke.
He softly snored as he slept soundly there,then she noticed he started shifting.
He grunted as he pulled her closer,their bodies pressed together.
"Umm..",she trailed off quietly.She blinked as she knew nothing of what to do.
She looked up,his face directed towards her,and blushed a bit.He looked very handsome,gorgeous when he slept.Like a god,though he looke dlike one even when he was awake.She wondered sadly how she got him in her mess.Yet she wondered more,why he wanted to get herself in her mess.
She started to lean forward,her eyes closing,as her lips neared his.
Once they were pressed together,she felt the burst of happiness and warmth.His lips were soft,and warm.They tasted the wierdest of strawberries.
Suddenly,they started to kiss back and she knew he was awake.But she couldn't get herself to back off of him.She could only kiss him back.
Sasuke sat there,eye slightly widened as Sakura kissed him,though he kissed back.
Slowly,Sakura pulled away opening her eyes.
"What was that for?",Sasuke asked.Sakura blushed a bit more,but gave a small inviting smile.
"I felt I really needed it.I also felt you needed it.",she murmured.
"I think I did.",he whispered.
"Guess it was a lucky guess.",she said softly.
"I also think I need more.",he whispered.He kissed her before she could say anything,and she kissed back.
Suddenly,the doorbell rang and they pulled away slowly,their eyes connecting together.
"I guess I'll get ready fast and get the door.",Sakura murmured and pulled away running to the bathroom,the door closing behind her.
She felt her face was very hot and red.She smiled relaxing herself.She felt altogether nervous and excited at the same time.
This feeling was so new and made her want to squeal.But,of course,she didn't.
She quickly brushed her mouth and fixed her hair.She left the bathroom seeing Sasuke was sitting up on the bed rubbing his eyes,and left the room heading to the door that wa sbeing knocked on.
She opened it carelessly to see it was Hana all dressed up.She wore a pink dress that went up to mid-thigh with heels,her hair was down and wavy with make-up.
"Hi,Sakura-chan.I guess I kinda got bored so wanna hang out today?",Hana asked.
"Umm,here come in.",Sakura said.Hana nodded and walked in,Sakura closing the door.
"Who is it?",Sasuke asked coming out of the room.He only wore sweatpants with a bare chest.
"Just a friend.",Sakura said.
"When did you make a friend?",Sasuke asked narrowing his eyes.
"I met her yesterday.She was the maid that dropped off your clothes and stuff.Her name is Hana.",Sakura explained.
"Hi,Young Master.",Hana said giving a bow.
"Wierd,I've never seen her before.",Sasuke said.
"Well,you have lots of maids,so you probably don't recognize me,Young Master.",Hana said.Sasuke sighed.
"Probably.",Sasuke said.
"Well,Hana came to ask if I wanted to hang out with her.",Sakura said.Sasuke ighed running his hand through his hair.
"Just go.",Sasuke said.Sakura narrowed her eyes in confusion.She walked up to him,and pulled him jst far enought o talk with him.
"But,I thought we were gonna try and find my mom today.",she whispered.
"I can do that just fine by myself.Just go with the girl.",Sasuke said.
"Are you sure?",Sakura asked.
"Yeah,just make sure to wear a hat and some sunglasses.You still need to hide.",Sasuke said.
"Okay.",Sakura said and walked up to Hana.
"So?",Hana asked.
"I'm coming.Just let me get ready.Okay?",Sakura said.Hana gave a big smile.
"Yes.",Hana said with a nod.Sakura motioned for ehr to sit,and then walked to the room.Sasuke sighed and followed her.
"So,be sure to be on the watch for any of the guys that work for your dad.",Sasuke said,as they washed their mouths side-by-side in the bathroom.
"I know.",Sakura said.
"And be careful around that girl.She might not be what she looks like.She could be anybody.",Sasuke said.
"Are you sure?She looks really nice and sweet.",Sakura said.
"Looks can decieve.Besides,there's alot of people that cna act real good.Just listen to me,okay?",he said.Sakura nodded.
Sasuke left her oom to let her take a shower and walked out of the room.
Hana now stood at the window staring out.She was bent over,her hair to her side showing half of her face to Sasuke.Her dress stuck to her dress,showing off her curves,her dress raising a bit.
"You sure you work for me.I'm pretty sure I looked up the profile of every employee at my house.",he said.Hana turned her head,her smile becoming flirty.
"I'm very sure.Young Mas-Ter.",she said,emphesis on her last two words.Sasuke sighed crossing his arms.
"Fine,then try to take care of Sakura while you're out with her.",Sasuke said.Hana chuckled and nodded,standing up straight.She placed her hands on her hips,her hair now flowing everywhere in the air with the wind.
"I give my heartful promise.If you want,I can give you my personal promise.",Hana said.Sasuke narrowed his eyes.
"And that's?",Sasuke dared to ask.Hana smirked and walked up to him,then grabbing him by the head.
"You sure you'd like me to make the promise?",Hana asked.
"I don't know anymore.",Sasuke said narrowing his eyes.Hana's smirked widened as she pressed his lips with her.Sasuke didn't kiss back,though he knew she gave him the feeling of wanting to.He pulled away from her.
"Just make sure nothing happens to Sakura.Anything does,I'm not afraid to hit a girl once in a while.",he said.
"Is that a threat,or should I take it as a compliment?",Hana asked.
"Take it was a threat and seriously.",Sasuke said.
"Fine,I do love threats.",she said.
"Alright,let's go.",Sakura said walking out of the room.
"Come on.",Hana said as they walked to the door.Sasuke watched as they left,and began to call his house.
"Hello?",a voice answered.
"Yes,Charles,this is Sasuke.Get me all the files on everybody who works at the house,and send it to me on my laptop."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope you liked it!
Review or rate if you'd like and leave anything you think is wrong,good,delicious,sexy.I don't know.Just whatever.Giv eme some ideas too.Thanks you!
Bye Bye!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story