Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Like It When We Touch

Bad Dreams

by BrightLights 9 reviews

Frank has a interesting dream.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-04-05 - Updated: 2010-04-05 - 375 words

0Unrated
His lips travelled from my mouth to my neck, sucking softly on the skin just below my ear.
They continued their downward journey to my bare chest.
He bit down on the skin causing a moan to escape my mouth.
His hands fell to the hem of my boxers, which he pulled down in one swift movement.
He ran his hands down my thighs while his lips moved closer to that one magical spot.
I let out a strangled moan when his warm mouth wrapped around my hard member.


"Frank"

He sucked me, swirling his tongue around my head

"Frank!"

I tangled my hands in his hair, pushing more of me into his mouth

"Frank!!"

"Huh?" I looked around the room, extremely confused. My eyes settled on Mikey, who was staring at me, his eyes wide.

"What happened?" I asked

"Well, let's see. We were just having a lovely period of study hall and you fell asleep. Then you started moaning, really loud I might add, and people started staring. And me, being the great friend that I am, had to wake you up before you embarressed yourself any further."

"Oh... and you might want to take care of that" he added, gesturing to the massive bulge that had formed in my pants. Shit.

The bell signaling lunch time rang. I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door. I went into the bathrooms, only to find that all the stalls were taken. I ran out, searching for somewhere, anywhere to hide, but I ended up running face first into someone's chest.

"Ouch" I yelped, rubbing my nose. I looked up at the person. It was Gerard. Shit. My eyes immediately dropped to the floor. I couldn't look at him, knowing that I'd just had such an inappropriate dream about him.

"Oh, sorry Frank" he apoligised.

"It's okay" I said, and he smiled at me. But his eyes soon found their way to my little (big) friend.

"Um... nice boner"

I could almost feel myself blush.

"Uhh.. I was, and then... just-"

"I can help you with it, y'know" He said, with a sly smirk on his lips.


****

Hey Hey!
Hope you liked it
I'll have the next chapter up soon
Please Review.
- Nicole
Sign up to rate and review this story