Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > It's Time

Haunting Rose and Bloody Sword

by danikarules14 0 reviews

Yo, Rose. Where've you been?! get your aset in here!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-09 - Updated: 2010-04-10 - 2026 words - Complete

0Unrated
A few weeks later

Jake's POV

Cienna and I have been training non-stop since we got back. Managing time has been easier but the continuous training has made me sore, though I'm not as tired. Cienna's still living in the shoe room, she's dealing with her dragon powers very well. I had to train her a bit and get her caught up for Gramps because he was talking to the council and was trying to see if a potion or something could be made to help Cienna remember her current life better (she could only remember past ones). Our dragon powers got stronger every day and she lost all her mossy disease and was fully healthy, she could fly and breathe fire now (which is useful).

We were walking into the shop and I noticed my band of ghostly friends following close behind, they came back after I returned to New York, they don't bug me as much as they used to but they can get in the way a bit. Cienna doesn't know that I can see ghosts and I was hoping it would stay that way... so I bought a bluetooth! I would pop it in my ear so it would look like I was on the phone instead of talking to a dead person (pretty clever, I know).

"Hellllooooooooo" I called, no one was there, I turned and I motioned Cienna to be very quiet as I started to sneak quietly to the back room, she follwed my lead and we ended up opposite eachother at the entrance to the cloth concealed room. I peeked inside and no one was there, we relaxed.

"Why would Gramps leave the shop open and not be here?" Cienna asked confused, she called my grandfather 'Gramps' like the rest of us now which he seemed to appreciate.

"I'm not sure, he doesn't usually -" I was interrupted by my cell going off. I looked at the caller ID, it was Gramps.

"Yo, G. Where are ya? The shop's wide open." Fu was on the other end,

"Listen kid, is Cienna there?" he asked rushed, something was wrong. "Ya, she's with me, why?"

"Somethings going down with the huntsclan, we need you at Central Park NOW!" the line went dead. Cienna heard the conversation with her sensitive hearing, we exchanged glances and left for central park.

We made it there in record time. We easily found Fu and Gramps, they were frighting a group of huntsmen, leading the pack was Huntsmaster himself.

"What? Are you gonna start the party without me?" I called out to them, they stopped fighting and watched as I arrived with Cienna close behind me.

"Who's your friend, dragon?!" Huntsgirl called out to me

"No time for introduction now that you already started", I turned towards Cienna who was obviously nervous.

"Just remember what we taught you and watch out for their staffs, they shoot stuff." I whispered to her, she nodded and took her place next to me. The huntsclan attacked and we met them halfway, huntsgirl went straight for Cienna. I hope she's ready. Of course she's ready.

Cienna's POV

I didn't know what to expect! I never really had to fight before except for the goblin incident, now this girl, what was her name?... Rose, was coming right at me. I leapt up and struck her back with my tail, she went flying back and knocked out a few other masked assasins. I didn't mean to hit her so hard! I heard a panicked cry from one of the other dragons, I looked over (keeping huntsgirl and the others in my periferal vision) and saw Gramps being overwhelmed by a crowd of huntsmen.

I flew over and grabbed one by the waist and flung it at the group and dispersed the crowd enough for Gramps to get into the air. I turned back and was almost sliced by Huntsgirl's staff, I breathed fire at her and she jumped back before she started shooting green lasers at me, that stuff! I easily dodged each of her fire and reached for her staff, I grabbed it and flung it across the field. Just then I saw Jake go flying, almost hitting Gramps who had gone to give him back up. They were both up before the enemy got the upper hand on this spoof.

I was about to turn to see who was rushing towards me when a net was thrown over my head. I turned to see the larger, more decorated of the bunch walking towards me. All the other huntsmen had retreated and only he and Huntsgirl were left, Jake flew up between us. I suddenly felt really tired and I could feel myself losing my form, I tried to alert Jake,

"Jake, I-" I started, barely audible

"Shh, just cover your face until I say so." he threw over his shoulder. I obeyed and changed into my human form the second I covered my face, I could hear the two speak.

"So, who's the new dragon? Needed some backup did we?" the Huntsman taunted

"Nah, just decided that I'd rather get rid of you faster so I brought in a friend. You guys are really starting to annoy me." I retorted. He started laughing and was knocked out by Huntsgirl who stunned him with her staff, he fell to the ground with a heavy thump.

Jake's POV

"What is she doing here Jake?" Rose demanded taking her mask off. She sounded pissed,

"Why are ya yelling at me for?! She's my partner I think I'm allowed have her fight with me!" I was getting annoyed, she was always pretty bossy, it's not her fault, she was raised in a place where its everyman for himself.

"Since when do you have a partner? I thought you were a 'one man show' type of dragon." she half teased half taunted,

"It wasn't really my decision, anyway can you get this net off so we can go?" I didn't like hanging around Rose for too long anymore, sure she's our ally now but she's changed a lot since we found out who each other were... mainly when she found out who I was. She didn't move, Fu came out of nowhere and pulled the net off Cienna. She quickly transformed without letting Rose see her face, Rose shot an angry glare at her to which she returned with twice as much ice.I could feel the tension between the two, was Rose still crushing on me?

"We should get going" I said to no one in particular, we turned around and flew off towards the shop. No one said anything until we got there, when we turned the corner Trixie and Spud were walking towards us and started waving,

"Hey Jake, Cienna! Wanna come skateboarding with us?" Trixie called

"We're going to the one on 5th, so you might want to bring some guards and some ice, trust me you're gonna want it." Spud added,

"Spud, we've been there for like 4 years now. I think we can handle it." besides, my bones can't break as easily as a human's.

"Sooooo..."

"Sure, wanna come Cienna?" I asked over my shoulder,

"No thanks I'm good". So we left

Cienna's POV

Jake's been gone for hours and Gramps is getting worried. I was sitting at the counter in the back with Fu and helping him work on a potion. I got up to make Gramps some tea, that always helps.

"He probably went home, maybe he's doing some dragon work." I tried to help him calm his anxieties after all it was only 6:00.

Jake's POV

It was getting late... 6:00, shit! Gramps will be worried no doubt.

"Sorry guys but I gotta run!"

"Awww c'mon Jakie, it's only six! I'm sure Gramps'll understand, besides, if anything goes wrong Cienna can handle it or he'll call you." Trixie tried to coax me, but still.

"Sorry guys, I'll see ya tomorrow." I jumped off the top of the half-pipe and started walking towards the exit. Trixie and Spud were following me out. I heard something not too far from my right, Spud heard it too.

"What was that?" Spud asked as he turned to follow the sound, something didn't feel right. Something was wrong.

"Uhh, Spud." I called, "Maybe you should leave it alone, i-it doesn't smell right" Trixie could hear the tension in my voice.

"Yo, Spudinski! Get over here boy!" She called out more demanding.

"Hey guys! Check this out!" Spud beckoned us excitedly, "What is it?!" we walked over cautiously. When we got to the bush Spud was kneeling beside, I peered in and saw something long and shiny. It reeked of blood, but not human. I reached in and pulled it out, It's a sword!

"What the heck is THAT doing here?!" Trixie exclaimed, not the freakiest thing I've ever found lying around New York but definetly one of the randomest. I drew the sword from its scabbard and examined the sword, this is mine!

"Jake! put that thing away!" Trix hissed at me. The sword was a light blue colour and had gold trim, there was a symbold at the base of the sword surrounded by a dragon whose mouth blew metallic flames onto the blade, the blade was reinforced with unicorn horn.

"This is a magical sword. We should bring it back to G's" I stated, I swung the sword and lunged at an invisible enemy, I still got it. I smiled. Trixie however did not find this very funny.

"Let's just go OK?" I slid the blade back in it's sheath and strapped it to my side, hiding it with my skateboard as I walked.

Cienna's POV

6:15: I wasn't really paying attention to Gramps anymore, I was too busy helping Fu with his spells and potions and stuff.

"Can you reach up and get me that vial of dart frog slime please?" I reached up to the top and grabbed the greenish fluid, as I brought the vial down I felt a huge pressure on my side. I put the vial on the desk and felt something hit me across the back and I fell to the ground, as I felt the pressure on my body increase I thought I was surely going to go through the floor.
Fu was at my side in seconds and Gramps came into the back room.

My world went black and like a movie theatre I saw an insane scene happen in fron of my eyes:

Jake held a very familiar sword in his hands, I remember seeing it a multitude of times but not lately. He turned around as he and his friends left for home, behind them a dark shadow emerged. Jake sensed it right away and turn to attack the threat new weapon in hand, the shadow became more distinct to me and I found that I was looking at two very large ogres accompanied by a dragon. Jake,Trixie and Spud tried to fend off the unwelcomed abusers but soon Jake was weakened by some dark magic used by the chaperoning dragon. Without his protection, Trixie and Spud were captured alongside him and were carried off to Central Park.

I sat up gasping, Gramps was knelt beside me and had a worried look on his face (no duh).

"Jake's in trouble... and Trixie and Spud are with him!" I gushed, out of breath. Gramps ran to the back wall and grabbed a bag with some potions and other things I wasn't acquainted with. Fu helped me up,

"Where are they?!" Gramps demanded,

"Uuuhhh... Central Park." I went over every detail to make sure it was all there, Gramps ran to the back door. We exited into the back alley and morphed into our dragon forms, Fu jumped on my back and we headed to Central Park.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O ooooooooooooooooohh! Who is it?! Is it Rose and the Huntsclan? Could some underground mafia-type magical creatures have gotten wind of their situation and are trying to stop them? Could it be the Dark Dragon? I'm not telling you!... until next chapter. XD please RxR
Sign up to rate and review this story