Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > It's Time

The Celestial Dragon Reveals

by danikarules14 0 reviews

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-09 - Updated: 2010-04-10 - 1896 words - Complete

0Unrated
Just a little heads up, Spud and Trixie don't know about Jake and Cienna's past and prophecy (they decided it would be best not to tell them), mild spoiler but the black dragon is not the Dark Dragon, that just happens to be her colour because she's evil I decided that that's what happens when dragons go bad (join the dark side... we've got cookies)---(They bought it XD, really shitty cookies too! Oatmeal XD) don't hate me if you like oatmeal cookies :/ anyway.... ON WITH THE SHOW!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trixie's POV

As we were leaving the skate park, Jake turned back and started snarling at something... or someone. I turned and saw two really big and strong looking ogres, next to them was a black, thin dragon. There were no words exchanged between us, Jake drew the sword he had strapped to his side like he'd done it many times before. He poised himself and when the ogres started to attack on command he jumped at them and started swinging the sword, accurately hitting the ogres weak spots (but their skin was very tough, kinda like dragon scales) Spud and I did everything we could but hey, big surprise...we're not dragons. The black dragon attacked Jake and they tumbled back, soon they were swimming in blue flames as Jake was transforming, why didn't he do that before?

"Trix, Spud. Run!" Jake shouted at us, this fight was going south and he knew it wasn't going to end in his favour, especially with us around. We turned to run but the ogres had blocked our way, Spud and I clung to each other. We watched as Jake was held in trance with some deep purple mists around him, the dragon somehow threw him across the blacktop and sent him flying into a nearby wall, he was out.

"Now, lets get him back before She gets here." The woman said. Another ogre went over and slung Jake roughly over his shoulder,

"What do we do with them?" The ogre who had a hold of us asked stupidly. The woman came over and observed us,

"They're nothing but humans... we should kill them." the one ogre suggested happily,

"hmm... no, they're probably worth a lot to the Celestial Dragons. We could use them to our advantage" the woman smiled evily. She walked over to the discarded sword, picked it up and observed it. She threw it on the ground and it turned into a tiny silver shard, she smiled but left it on the ground. Finally she turned to the larger ogre (who was holding Jake),

"Let's get going shall we? We don't want to be late." She turned and led us towards Central Park, I hope She (whoever she is) does find us, soon.

Cienna's POV

I flew over Central Park looking for a sign, anything! I just need to find Jake, now!I had a really bad feeling all over my body and it didn't help that Fu was sitting on my back, he was really heavy. I felt a calming tingling sensation and had a buzzing sound ringing in my ears that kept getting louder, he's nearby.

"Gramps! Jake's around here somewhere!" I called out to him. I followed the buzzing until I saw a strange group of individuals up ahead. I landed at the wooded area next to them so I wouldn't be seen until I've decided to take action.

I peered out of the trees and saw Trixie and Spud tied together sitting on the ground, Jake was chained around his snout, his body and limbs. There was a cloak wearing woman standing in front of them with two ogres flanking her, she looked irritated.

"Where is he?! We don't have all night!" exclaimed one of the ogres, the woman looked at her watch.

"He will be here soon. Keep up that incessant whining and he'll kill you too." the woman angrily snapped

Jake groaned and tried to rub his head noticing the restraints, he looked up and saw his friends tied down... and then he saw me. Not trying to give away our position, Jake turned towards the woman and the ogres. He tried to say something but was muffled.

A large portal opened up a few yards away from them, a familiar figure emerged. A large black and purple dragon walked out of the portal, Jake, Gramps and I all gasped at once and my knees went numb... it's the Dark Dragon! He walked up to Jake and untied his gag.

"We meet again my child." He said in a deep, pleased tone. Jake stared at him fiercely and struggled to keep his anger to himself,

"You're not my father!" He spat, the Dark Dragon lost his smile

"Where's your partner, Jacob? She can't be too far... How is Cinthia? You know, I've always considered her a daughter." He was playing with his mind

"Ya? Before or after you slaughtered her?" Jake shot

"I had to do do what I had to do Jacob-"

"It's Jake now. just Jake"

"what's going on?! Who's Cinthia?" Spud called out oblivious to the urgent need to be very quiet, Trixie pushed him and shushed him.

"Hmmm... not sure. What name does she go by now, Jacob?" He asked Jake

"Cienna." He fumed, he didn't look this way but I could tell he was getting nervous and wanted to signal us to stay behind.

"I know you're around here Cienna!! It would be ashamed for me to have to kill your mate before we've had a chance to talk together." he called with mixed expressions, the Dark Dragon was always looking forward to our meetings, to see what we've become before he killed us and stole our energy to add to his. He grabbed Jake by the throat and lifted him up, he started squeezing his throat and Jake let out a small cry of pain. I jumped out of the bushes,

"STOP!!" I yelled. The Dark Dragon dropped Jake roughly on the ground, He walked towards me with his arms open as if to give me a hug.

"Cinthia! My, it's been long. It seems you two are even younger every time we meet, how old are you child?" He made me very uncomfortable, Gramps was ill at ease too.

"14" I replied cooly, "What are you doing? Usually we're dead by now."

"Ya, what gives?" Jake recovered and had picked the locks on his chains, the woman realized this and had tried to jump Jake again. He anticipated her attack and knocked her down, her hood fell back and revealed her identity.

"Chang?!" Gramps, Jake and Fu gasped at the same time,

"Who?" I asked, lost in the 'aha' moment.

"You could have lived a long time , once word got to us about your... sudden recollection and new standing, I had to make sure you didn't get too strong, we couldn't let you get in the way." Chang tried to sound sincere but it wasn't very convincing.

"But it doesn't have to be that way Chang," The Dark Dragon started, I knew what was coming,"Not if they decided to finally join us." we've declined for decades and he still tries?

Gramps' POV

Jake had gotten loose from his restraints and uncovered Chang, how could she be in league with the Dark Dragon for years without us even knowing! The crowd grew deathly quiet, Jake and Cienna were poised to kill and so were Chang and The Dark Dragon. The Dark Dragon sensed that his son would not join him so he decided to kill once again.

The Dark Dragon lept at Jake first, Jake ducked and started his assault on the dragons 'weak spots', Cienna was trying to take out Chang who decided to take it upon herself to try and use black magic to control them. I rushed to the two teens chained on the ground, I untied them and ushered them to climb on my back to bring them to safety. Trixie looked back at her friends fighting off the corrupted couple and pulled something out of her pocket, a tiny shard of metal.

"Jake needs this!" She turned around and ran towards him, yelling his name and holding the shard in the air. I ran after her but I wasn't quick enough, Chang noticed Trixie and tried to deal her black magic on her, Danika rammed her from the side while Jake flew over and snatched her up.

"Jake, your sword! I have it!" Jake dropped her off near me and took the shard, it immediately transformed back into it's bladed form. He went after Chang first as the Dark Dragon went right for me.

"You're going to pay Lao Shi! I should have finished the job in Hong Kong!" he screamed. Suddenly, Chang's bloody screams filled the air and she dropped to the ground killed by Jake's rapier.

Trixie's POV

I watched as Jake slashed the sword with skill, I never seen him do anything that would suggest he could use a weapon of any kind! One false move and Chang was stuck along the side. She started screaming in pure agony, Jake ended her screams in remorse by delivering the last blow. He dropped the sword and landed a few feet closer to where Gramps was being attacked, Cienna was by his side in an instant.

"You have nothing for my grandfather! Your fight is with us!" Jake roared

The Dark Dragon turned around and met their demanding glares,

"You think that you could actually defeat me? After all this time you think you'll actually succeed?!" He started laughing maniacally, taking this opportunity, Jake and Cienna ran towards him at top speed. A few yards before they met him head-on, they ran into each other and in a flash of gold-white energy they emerged as one Dragon.

"We know we can defeat you! This ends NOW!" their voices were dubbed together but you could hear their individual tones, where once they were not quite half the Dark Dragon's size they were now equal. Their scales were a gold with red and deep pink swirls, their wingspan had doubled and their claws were longer and sharper as were their teeth.

"The Celestial Dragons" I heard Gramps whisper next to me, we were all in shock at what had just happened, even the Dark Dragon seemed caught off guard. The Celestial dragon attacked him.

After about five minutes the Celestial dragon had over come the Dark Dragon, it walked up to the almost defeated dragon and looked down at him,

"Do you have any last words?" It asked, the Dark Dragon looked up at them (it?),

"You're going to kill your father? Your master who taught you all you know, my son. Don't do this." he pleaded

"Begging doesn't suit you Simeon. You aren't my father, not anymore. All that you've taught me is all that I am against, you aren't going to destroy anymore." they preached. Taking his last chance, the Dark Dragon (or Simeon) took a leap at their throat. Light blue energy swirled around the two forms and exploded into the surrounding area. It took some time but I finally regained my eyesight, the Celestial Dragon was gone and Simeon was nowhere to be seen.

"Jake! Cienna!" I yelled for them, hoping for someone to answer
Sign up to rate and review this story