Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > It's Time

The After Math

by danikarules14 0 reviews

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-09 - Updated: 2010-04-10 - 1379 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gramps'POV

The explosion threw me back, I watched as my grandson and Cienna exploded into a ball of cosmic energy (lucky guess?). I sat up and couldn't see the Dark Dragon, Jake or Cienna anywhere, Trixie, Spud and Fu started calling out to them. I just sat there numb.

"Over here!" Spud yelled from across the field, I got up and ran towards him. A young dragon was lying on it's side, who was it? Were they dead?

"Who is it?" Trixie asked confused, it was hard telling the two apart sometimes since they were close in build and colour, especially now that it's dark, I looked under the wing and could feel a long, significant scar. Jake had gotten scraped there by a mountain troll wielding a pointed pipe a while back, he was so scared that he might never fly again.

"It's Jake." I confirmed, where's Cienna. It was really dark so I counted myself lucky that we even found one of them, but I'm not giving up! I bent down and shook his shoulder,

"Jake, wake up" I tried to rouse him, he started to moved,

"What?" he muttered quietly, a smile grew on my face as I let out a sigh of relief. He's not dead... yet.

"Are you OK? Are you hurt?" I asked patiently, Jake muttered something I couldn't pick up and was out cold.

"Trixie, stay with Jake and try to wake him up, we will go find Cienna." I instructed, Spud took out his cell phone and used it as a flashlight. 9:30, how did we lose so much time?! It was only 6:20-something when we left the shop. My back was too sore from my fall to fly (a/n not the one from the time travelling episode, the one at the beginning of the chapter) so I decided to walk, it would be easier for me to hear anything closer to the ground. As I walked briskly I heard a whimpering, almost like a dog but from a bigger animal... Cienna?

"Cienna, are you there?" I called, I used my dragon vision to help me locate her. I found her by the edge of the field covered in blood from a gash around her shoulder, she wasn't in her human form either.

"I found her!" I called to the others, Fu ran over quickly and Spud wasn't much behind.

"Is she alright?" I heard Fu ask from behind,

"I'm not sure. She's hurt badly but I don't know how far the the damage or how deep the wound is." I replied distractedly

"Uhh, how are we gonna get them to the shop?" Spud asked out of breath. I hadn't thought of that, I don't even know how far we are from the shop or in what direction it was in. She was still whimpering, I grabbed my cloak and pressed it to her gash. She let out a small cry of pain and quieted down. Suddenly, I remembered a nerve at the base of the skull that can revert a dragon to its human form, I reached back and felt the nerve. She quickly transformed back into her human form, she doesn't look too good.

"We aren't going to have too much of a problem if we can transport them like this" I said over my shoulder. I motioned Spud over and gave him the job of keeping pressure on the wound while I went to Trixie and Jake. I wonder where the Dark Dragon is, is he dead?

Trixie's POV

Jake was out cold, how am I suppose to wake him up? I tried to shake him awake but he didn't really respond to that. Where's Gramps? I heard him approach behind me and Fu was talking to him, though I didn't quite get what he was saying. Gramps ushered me aside and touched the back of Jake's head, he turned back to normal but was still unconcious

"We need to bring him over to Cienna and Spud. Grab his shoulder and Fu and I will get his feet." He instructed. Carrying Jake wasn't much of a struggle, he was surprisingly light that I could carry him on my own but he was dead weight right now so it was a bit harder. It didn't take too long for us to reach Spud,

"OK, we're going to have to carry them back to the shop. I can only carry two of you and Fu at the same time so I'll have to take Trixie and Cienna first."

Jake's POV

I woke up and could feel movement below me, I looked up and saw Spud and Trixie carrying me through the back door. My back was killing me and I started to squirm under the pressure,

"Let me down." I demanded, Trixie put my feet down but Spud continued to support my shoulders. My feet we're like jello and I couldn't stand on my own, what's wrong with me? Spud led me to the chair in the back room and I could feel myself start to fall asleep halfway across the room. Trixie helped Spud and they dropped me in the chair, I started to fall asleep. Wait! Where's Cienna?! Did she make it too? We haven't really ever lived past an encounter with "dad" so I was anticipating the worst. Gramps led Janice, a healer from the hospital on Draco Island, to the back where she started to exmine me.

"Is she alright?" I asked her, she didn't answer

"Is Cienna OK" I asked again, raising my voice this time. She looked away and stood up, she looked nervously for a way out

"What's wrong" I tried to get up but was easily pushed down by Janice.

"She's... hurt. But you need to get some sleep, you've had a long day." That's an understatement. Will she die?

"I want to see her" I tried to get up again. Again I was pushed back down, I was starting to get mad.

"Stop!" I snapped, She tried to block my attempts of getting past her. If I wasn't so tired I'd make her think twice about trying to get in my way. Finally, I snapped and started to fight my way out, I started to get a bad feeling. They were talking but I wasn't listening, I wasn't even aware of myself until I started screaming. What am I doing? I felt a pin prick on my arm, damn! She sedated me! That wasn't good. I felt my body go slack and I started to drift away into a coma-like sleep.

Gramps' POV

They were both sent to the hospital on Draco Island, Cienna was seriously injured and had to go for surgery, Jake was mentally unstable and wouldn't stop talking about having brunch. I went with them and was treated for back strain. This hospital is filled with Healers, not human but not magical creature either. A cross between both (a bit like Oracles) that could cure any physical or mental problem with considerable speed and accuracy.

I went To the council a few days after we were admitted, I told the council my account of what happened and they didn't seem pleased with what I had to say.

"So you're saying Lao Shi, is that your students are the Celestial Dragons?" Councilor Andam speculated,

"Do you have any proof? All we have is that your grandson killed councilor Chang." Interjected councilor Omina, a close comrad of Chang.

"You have my word, my student's and two human's testament to what happened, they'll all tell you the same thing I just did." I offered, they were wary of me because of my involvement. They haven't even met Cienna yet, I mused. This would make a lovely first impression.

"Would we be able to speak to them immediately?" Councilor Kukulkan asked, he seemed to be the only one to believe my story and was probably looking to hear all accounts of the Dark Dragon's death.

"Yes" Jake would be able to tell what happened (he had snapped out of his catatonic state), Trixie and Spud were brought here for examination, and Cienna might be able to speak to them but I couldn't say for sure.

"Ok, then. Who do we start with?"
Sign up to rate and review this story