Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Photograph

One Freaky Chick

by Disenchantedxo 8 reviews

Brian has some news for the band, and Gerard gets an unexpected call.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-04-10 - Updated: 2010-04-10 - 1852 words

5Moving
Heyy yall! This is my third attempt at writing this chapter, and i think this ones safe to upload lol... I also wanted to say Happpy Belated birthday Gerard! I didn't get to celebrate is yesterday, so i'm partying on my own today :) kay... read on!







Charlotte’s POV







As I had predicted last night, today had been a very long day. I hadn’t done much; I’d just been helping around here and there getting the band ready for tonight’s concert. And even though I’d tried countless times to talk to Gerard, he completely ignored me. The guys had an interview in Vegas a couple of hours before the concert, so everyone was jut sitting in the front room of the bus, waiting for time to pass by.

“Fuck no! I suck at this game!” Frank complained as Bob’s character shot his for a fifth time. Frank had gotten bored waiting for the interview so he put the Xbox on for him and Bob. I sat watching them argue for hours and so far Frank hadn’t won a single game. He pouted his lip out at Bob and he laughed wickedly.

“Frankie just give up already!” I said after recovering from a laughing fit.
“Nah uh! I aint a quitter.” He started pressing the buttons on the control fiercely and his eyes were glued to the TV screen.
“But you know you’re just gonna loose again.” Bob said nudging him which caused Frank to drop the controller.

“You asshole! You just made me die again!” He picked up the controller and threw it at Bob, I let out a quiet giggle and Bob glared at me. He stalked over to Frank and towered over him, being the giant he is. Frank looked so small and defenseless with Bob against him I couldn’t help but laugh hysterically at the scene. They both turned around to stare at me in confusion.
“You are one freaky chick.” Frank smirked and they both sat back down to start yet another game.

There was a sharp knock at the door that made me jump. I glanced over at Bob and Frank to see that they were obviously to busy with their game to answer it. I got up from the couch and opened the door to an impatient-looking man. He raised an eyebrow at me before stepping inside. He stalked right over to the TV and pulled the plug.

“What the fuck Brian?!” Frank whined when the power was cut off to the game. So this was the famous Brian everyone kept mentioning?
“Nice to see you too Frank,” He smirked, “I have some news for the band.” He said sounding rather proud. They both sighed and put down the controllers to listen to Brian.
“First of all, where’s the rest of ‘em?” He asked looking around for the other members of the band.

“Gerard’s in is room drawing, Ray and Mikey are probably on the internet looking at porn.” Frank said sharing a grin with Bob. Brian rolled his eyes and then looked pleadingly at me.

“I’ll go get them.” I mumbled as I walked out the room to the hallway. When I reached ray’s door I knocked on it gently. There was a lot of rummaging about and thumping before Ray opened the door only wide enough to peek his head around the side.
“Um… Brian’s here and he has news for the band, he said he wants you all to come listen.” I said while eyeing him curiously. I could still here Mikey moving about in the room and then Ray glanced in with wide eyes. “Is something wrong?” I asked seeing he’d gone bright red now.

“Uh no, why would anything be wrong?” He said too quickly, I could tell they were up to something. “We’ll be through in a minute.” I nodded once and he closed the door. It was so obvious him and Mikey were up to something, and it made me wonder if they really had been watching porn. I giggled silently at the thought.

When I reached Gerard’s door I felt dread wash over me, I really didn’t want to face him right now. I raised my hand to knock on the door when it was flung open by the man himself. “What?” He snapped seeing it was me at the door. I scowled at him, “Brian wants to talk to you and the guys.” I said simply and walked off before it went any further. He sighed deeply then and closed the door behind him as he followed me into the front room.

I sat down beside Ray and Mikey on the couch, Gerard just lingered by the door to the hall. “Well Brian, what brings the boss here today?” Frank asked in a bored tone.
“I actually have something interesting to tell you for once, you guys now have a support band.” He smiled widely and looked at each of them to see their reactions. Bob looked pleased, Frank nodded in approval, Ray smiled, Mikey clearly wasn’t listening, and Gerard looked as if he couldn’t care less. “So?” Brian urged for a better reaction.

“That’s great dude, who’s the band?” Bob spoke up seeing as none of the others were willing to.
“Ah they’re nothing big to be honest, they just got signed a couple of weeks ago. They’re called Framing Hanley.” He explained. Framing Hanley… Now why do I feel like I’ve heard of them before?
“Cool.” Frank nodded. The room was silent for a couple of minutes until Brian spoke to break the awkwardness.
“So I’ll see you all at the interview right?” He asked looking directly at Gerard. They all nodded but Gee rolled his eyes and left the room slamming the door shut behind him. He obviously wasn’t in the mood for an interview.

“What the fuck is up with him?!” Frank shouted suddenly standing up and motioning to where Gerard had stood a few moments ago. I cringed away knowing I had caused it. I saw Mikey staring at me from the corner f my eye, he’d probably guessed it had something to do with me.
“He’s just stressed out Frank.” Mikey answered, thank you for saving me yet again.
“So what if he’s fuckin’ stressed out? Why the hell does he have to take it out on all of us?!” Frank asked getting louder by the second. Brian took the minute of silence as an opportunity to leave in case things got out of hand.
“Okay I’ll see you guys later.” He said before walking out and closing the door gently.

So I guess it wasn’t just me who was fed up of Gerard’s behavior, everyone had noticed too. I have to talk to him before the concert. There’s gonna be a lot of tension between him and the guys tonight, and the fans shouldn’t have to deal with that shit. I’ll have to at least try and calm him down a bit, hopefully he’ll just forget all about what happened last night.







Gerard’s POV







Fuck this, I can’t be bothered going to another fucking interview. It’s always the same damn questions every time; I really don’t know how much more I can take this. And Brian was purposely looking straight at me when he’d asked if we’d all be at the interview. I hated feeling like this; I hated being the person everyone was pissed off at. I knew what would make me feel better though, and I craved it badly.

I could almost feel the cool liquid travelling down my throat as I thought of the sensation it would give me. The bitter flavor of alcohol still lingered on my tongue from last night, making me desperate to taste it again. Poor little Charlotte didn’t know about my problem as Mikey called it. I didn’t have a fucking problem, what’s the problem with having a couple of drinks now and then? They all overreact too much, every time I even mention the word alcohol they all go silent and look away from me. It pisses me off so much that they think of me that way.

I just need a break from all of this. I thought I would at least feel some relief when Charlotte came on the tour, but she just pissed me off even more. I can’t believe she’s married already, she had her whole life planned out and she goes and wastes it on some guy? That’s probably the reason why she told me she wasn’t happily married.

I sighed deeply and stood up reluctantly to get ready for the interview. Hopefully it would pass quickly and then we could get on with the concert tonight. I jumped slightly as my cell phone rang and I flipped it open.
“Hello?” I asked not recognizing the number that flashed on the screen.
“Hey Gee, it’s me Sarah.” She replied in a seductive tone. I really hadn’t expected her to be on the end of the line. Sarah was a girl I’d met at one of our gigs in New York. She wasn’t anything special to me, yeah we’d fucked a couple of times, but it never meant anything.
“Um… Hi.” I said while rummaging around in my wardrobe for something to wear.
“I just thought I’d give you a call, I miss you.” She whispered lightly, obviously trying to turn me on. It wasn’t working.
“Yeah well um… I have an interview right now so I really can’t talk right now.”
“I understand Gee, but I was wondering if I could see you tonight… After the show?” She asked dragging out each word. A sudden thought sprang to my mind, maybe seeing Sarah again wouldn’t be so bad.
“Yeah I suppose you could, or maybe you could even come over before the show starts and give me a lil confidence huh?” I suggested hearing her giggle lightly.
“Oh I’d love to boost your confidence for the show Gerard. I’ll be over at around sixish then?”
“Yeah, I’ll see you then sugar.” I said before hanging up.

I knew what I was doing was wrong, completely wrong and sad, but I almost felt excited about it. I wasn’t excited about meeting up Sarah; I was excited about the look on Charlotte’s face when she sees me with Sarah. I’ll be all over Sarah. Yes… I was going to drive Charlotte insane with jealousy, and then she’d see how I felt when I saw that ring on her finger. By the end of the night she’ll come crawling to me, and I’ll just have to reject her.




Sooo.... was this update good enough? do the people want more?! R&R :) xo
Sign up to rate and review this story