Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Since when did immortality mean never dying?

My way home is through you.

by unleashthebats 0 reviews

Gerard and Frank share a passionate moment - but does Frank feel the same?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-04-10 - Updated: 2010-04-11 - 717 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Cigarette?" smiled Gerard. Frank took one out of the pack and lit it, inhaling hard. Gerard sat next to his friend and watched him. Frank broke the silence by suddenly saying, "Do you know what's wrong with them?"
Gerard swallowed and looked around his bedroom. He sighed deeply. "It's Kitty, really... She has it set in her mind that I'm in love with Scarlett." Gerard scanned Frank's panicked expression. "Chill, dude, don't worry. I don't. Not with Scarlett, anyway..." Frank eyed his friend. "You mean... You love someone else?" Gerard looked down guiltily. This was all his fault. And he felt terrible. Fucking terrible.
"Yeah..." he spoke softly. Frank breathed in, holding his breath for a second. "But you two were so in love not so long ago..." Frank stopped and looked at Gerard. His face was blank but his eyes did most of the talking. His eyes usually had a spark - were alive when the rest of him seemed completely calm. They were colourless. Lifeless. Gerard stared back. He examined Frank's brownish green eyes; the deep green ring that circled his pupil; his long, dark brown eyelashes and how perfectly shaped his eyes are. Captivated in eachother's gazes, the pair didn't know that gradually their heads were slowly moving closer and closer. Soon, the pair were only centimeters away from eachother. Without thinking, Gerard pushed himself against Frank's soft lips - and as their lips crashed together his heart almost jumped right out of his chest. Frank was too shocked too move - but was even more shocked when he found himelf responding to Gerard's offerings. The pair were tearing at eachother - their bodies so close every single part of them were touching; their tongues exploring eachother hungrily as moans escaped from Frank's mouth. Gerard stopped, pushed Frank away and looked into his eyes. The spark was back.
"I love you. Frank, it's you. And I know it sounds fucking stupid - I feel stupid - I feel like a fool, but I can't help it. I love you. I loved Kitty - but my feelings for you crept in and took over. Frank Iero, I love you. I want to be with you..." Frank was overwhelmed with guilt and confusion mixed with feelings and emotions he never knew existed - pushing Gerard away, he looked at him. "You're fucking mad! I love Scarlett." he swallowed, his whole body shaking. "Scarlett is who I want to be with! I don't love you, Gerard. You don't love me. You love Kitty..." he shook his head. "You don't love me..." he repeated. Frank left Gerard's house, leaving Gerard sobbing in his bed. Gerard's heart ached, the pain travelling through his body. He'd never felt so worthless, so used, so unloved in all his life; the one person he truly adored was gone, has left, and doesn't love him back.
"He doesn't love me..." Gerard rocked himself back and forth as Franks voice saying those venomous four words played in his mind over and over again.
~
Frank hadn't told Scarlett or Kitty about that ordeal with Gerard, and he tried not to think about it. He devoted all of his time to Scarlett, whom he adored and love with his whole life. Kitty wasn't his problem; she and Gerard would sort it out, and, any minute they'd get a phonecall saying to meet at the coffee shop where this all began and everything would be back to normal, perfect as ever. As if answering his thoughts, Scarlett's phone rang in her pocket. "Hold on a sec, Frankie." she smiled. "Hello? Kitty... Hey... What? Gerard? No, I haven't seen him- what? How long? A few days...? Are you sure? Have you checked? Where are you...?" Frank listened and stared at Scarlett with confusion. "We'll be there in 10, okay? Don't worry, please. He's okay, you know what he's like. Stay there all right?" she put the phone back into her pocket. "It's Gerard," she spoke urgently. "He;s gone missing, he hasn't been home or been in contact with Kitty in a couple of days. Have you heard from him?" her voice was desperate, hopefull. Frank swallowed. "No... Sorry... Where is she?" Scarlett grabbed his hand and walked out of the door, pulling Frank with her. "Outside his house."
Sign up to rate and review this story