Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Where the Fuck is BOB? REVISION.

by OneLetterShortOfHero 5 reviews

News about the band.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-04-10 - Updated: 2010-04-12 - 447 words - Complete

0Unrated
MY REPLY TO YOUR REVIEWS:
Don't get me wrong guys. I'm not getting pissy.

I just think there are other ways to tell people about news in the band. I'm not saying that they are, but they are acting as if they are, selfish.

I understand that they have lives, but this just sucks. I agree, I think that this could be there last album, and that really BUMS me out. I love them so much, they've changed not only my life, but I'm pretty sure everybody on here's lives. They're special people, but I'm still kind of let down. I feel sorta upset about this whole Bob thing. I was upset about Matt, too. But changing drummers every album? It's foreign beats to our ears.

Their music is changing, and that's cool, all artists change. But this is just weird.

They trust us as the MCRmy, why can't they just come out and say it? We trust them to love us and be good to us, and we trust them to tell us these things, and be open with their fans. We're here for them.

And we should find a way to let them know this.


ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
My Chemical Romance is really beginning to piss me off.

The band I've loved for almost 6 years now, is really changing and I hate it.
If any of you have checked their site lately, it clearly states that: Bryar has left the band.

I think I speak for all of us when I say: "whatthefuck!?"

if you check:
http://www.mychemicalfreak.com/
or
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1633159/20100304/my_chemical_romance.jhtml
that site says it as well. There isn't a reason for his leaving, only a rumor about an argument.

I think that they are being unfair to their fans by not giving us any information about this, or anything!
I know they're busy, but I mean, come on!

Gerard is off with his new family;
Ray is unheard of;
I READ ON mychemicalromance.com THAT FRANK IERO IS SOON TO BE A FATHER;
Mikey is unheard of;
and Bob is fucking GONE.

What is happening to our beloved boys?
They've been off the map and MIA for so long.
Their album won't come out in forever.

I miss them. I used to check their tweets and posts everyday but, now I just don't want to think about them. I love them so much! I miss them! But I'm not sure I'm really looking forward to their new stuff; I'm scared of what I might hear.

D:

if you guys hear ANYTHING new, or want to talk about them at least, e-mail me.
kellikayfletcher@yahoo.com
Sign up to rate and review this story