Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Saying You Loved Me, Made It Harder at Best.

And I love You - Twelve

by VioletteStella 1 review

Alexas party, part three.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-04-11 - Updated: 2010-04-11 - 838 words

1Hot
Sorry for the length of time it has taken me to update...
Any-ways heres chapter twelve (methinks) of my... story-fan-fiction-thing.
Oh, and for you UK people, Casualty this week gave me a plot idea.
and you www.mychemicalromance.com people, add me! I'm VioletPixie, I dont bite and will talk to you about literally anything. (even tornadoes)


MIKEYS P.O.V


She was so perfect. I was watching the movements of her breathing, my heart craving her. I saw dreams flicking across her face. I wanted her to be dreaming of me. I wanted her so much it was untrue.

FRANKS P.O.V

I had my fingers laced with Alexas as she slept and I drifted. Her palm was very, very warm and soft. I loved her so much it overwhelmed me. I would do anything for her. I felt myself get closer to dreams, dreaming of my beautiful girlfriend.

MIKEYS P.O.V

I knew she was taken. By my best friend. I knew this but I still wanted her. She was the forbidden fruit and I was Eve. I had tasted her, and wanted more. She said she didn’t want me, but she had kissed me back. I was prepared to do anything to make her mine.

ALEXAS P.O.V

I woke up, not screaming-nightmare awake, but awake enough to be aware of everything whilst still having my eyes closed. I knew I was at a crossroads. With a left, Mikey, and right, Frank. Mikey, poor innocent Mikey. I loved him, so much. It was a simple, deep, basic love that made me weak.

But there was Frank. I loved him also, but differently. This love knocked my knees out, gave me butterflies and sent jolts through my body. I loved him with all my heart. He was adorable, perfect and yet still Mikey had something else.

I felt Franks hand in mine, slightly cool, as he slept.
I turned over and caught sight of Mikeys eyes shining at me in the sark.
“Mikey” I whispered, so not to wake the others.
“What?” he breathed in reply, barely audible over Gerards light snores.
“Mikey, can I talk to you. Upstairs”
“If you must” Mikey got up silently, like a ghost.
I dropped Franks hand and kissed him lightly, to Mikeys obvious annoyance.

We went into my bedroom , switching on the light and sitting either end of my bed.
“I’ve been thinking” I began hesitantly.
“Yes?”
“That, I know I love you” I looked him straight in the eye “but I can’t not be with Frank. If I left him for you, the whole dynamic would break. Its not about me” I held up a hand to silence him “Mikey, baby, we’re the outcasts. If we lose each other, what hope have we got?”
“You have a point” he nodded slowly.
“Honey, I’m so sorry. But it’s the way it has to be”

MIKEYS P.O.V

She was breaking my heart. She didn’t even know it, but she was. Ripping it to shreds.
“Alexa, can’t we”
“Mikey, what if we were caught. That would make it worse”
I nodded again, defeated.
“And me and Frank”
“Alexa, I don’t wanna know” I knew what had gone on with them, Ray had told us while we trimmed up their house. “Ray. Told us what went on”
“How the fuck?” confusion danced on her face.
“He found… erm, evidence of my big brothers ‘present’ to Frank” I sketched my fingers around the word.
“Oh” she blushed, looking gorgeous even with semi bed-head and racoon eyes.
“You’re so damn pretty” I stroked her face with my thumb, making her plush more.
“Michael Way.” She shook her head “You need to put your glasses on”
She giggled, leaning in and kissing me.
My mind screamed in protest, knowing it would only hurt me more later. But my body gave a pretty resounding ‘fuck off’ to my mind.
I put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me.
“Mikey. Stop” she said, tearing up. “I can’t do this”
I nodded, blushing.

ALEXAS P.O.V

So, I’d gone and broke his heart.
“Mikey” I said to the boy, sat on my bed.
“hmm”
“If I say I had a nightmare, will you share my sleeping bag?”
“Will I even fit?”
“Dude, your skinny as hell” I poked him in his ribs, making him do a bizarre dance.
“That’s it” he grabbed me, fireman style, and slung me over his shoulder, taking me back to my sleeping bag.
When he set me down we slid in together, his arms enveloping me.
“I know I shouldn’t, Alexa” he whispered into my ear. “But I love you”
“I know the feeling, Mikey, I know the feeling” I whispered back. Falling asleep to the rhythm of his fast heart.


hehe, wait till you can read my plan!
Again, add me, VioletPixie

Reviews make me smile, y'know.

xo R.
Sign up to rate and review this story