Categories > TV > Supernatural

My Knight In Plaid Boxers

by wincest 0 reviews

I sink further into your warmth and fade in and out of consciousness. You were right... I'll thank you for that later though.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-04-21 - Updated: 2006-04-22 - 364 words - Complete

1Original
---

"This is getting ridiculous, Sam." You don't say? "You need to sleep." No shit. "I know you're up, so I expect some kind of response."

"If you'd shut up I might be able to sleep." I don't care if you think I'm getting lippy. I'm tired, and you telling me I should sleep isn't exactly helping.

You sigh. "You don't sleep anyway."

"Then why waste your breath?" I hear the sheets get thrown off and his feet hit the floor.

"Because I figure if I keep repeating myself your subconscious will take the hint to shut up and let you sleep."

"Fat chance," I mutter. "You're just wasting your sleeping time by lecturing me."

"Move over." I blink, rolling over to look at you. I didn't even hear you move...

"What?"

"Move over." You repeat leaning against the bed.

What the hell? "Why?"

You sigh. "You used to sleep better with someone next to you. Whether it was dad or I, you slept the whole night knowing someone was there with you."

"Yeah, I was a kid."

"Just shut up and move over. If you don't sleep then you can harp on me all you want. I'm testing a theory."

"I didn't get a full nights sleep with -"

"Sam. Move you ass over."

I roll my eyes and scoot over. There's no point arguing with you, you stubborn jackass.

"You're like dad."

"Is that why you don't want me here?" You slide closer, placing a protective arm around me. I flinch away and I can feel you roll your eyes. "I'm not going to do anything, Sam."

"I didn't think that-" You scoot closer, your bare leg brushing against mine. I shiver lightly. "Go to sleep, Sammy." Your breath tickles the back of my neck and I relax into you. "I'll try," I murmur. You nuzzle into my hair and I wonder if you realize that you're doing that.

"Sam?"

"Hmm?"

"G'night." I smile and breathe deeply. "Night, Dean." I listen as your breathing slows and I try to match it. I sink further into your warmth and fade in and out of consciousness. You were right... I'll thank you for that later though.
Sign up to rate and review this story