Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dark Angel

Things That Go Bump In The Night

by death_b4_disco 3 reviews

'“I said. Get. Out.”'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-04-18 - Updated: 2010-04-18 - 285 words

1Exciting
“You can’t go at this time of the morning!” Craig shouted at Hannah, causing her to jump.
“Craig, she’s my sister, I can do what I want, and I want to support her!”
“She’s a fucking Looney, Hannah! With the drink and suicide attempts, then she can’t remember anything! Why the hell do you bother with her?” Hannah stared at her husband; she couldn’t believe the words coming out of his mouth.
“Get Out.”
“Excuse me?” Craig laughed.
“I said. Get. Out.” Craig stayed on the bed looking at his wife. “I SAID GET OUT YOU BASTARD!” A shoe flew in his direction, causing him to duck.
“WHAT THE FUCK?!? YOU BITCH! YOU CAN’T THROW ME OUT OF OUR HOUSE! YOU’RE MINE!” Craig lost it, flying at Hannah with exceptional force and punching her in the stomach. Hannah spluttered out blood onto Craig’s shirt the commotion had woken up Casey who lazily walked into the room and upon seeing her mother crumpled on the floor she screamed causing Craig to spin around in shock.

Casey ran into her room and locked the door behind her; she pulled her phone off her bedside cabinet and called 911. Hearing her mother scream again she sank to the floor cowering as she waited for the emergency services to come.

Soon enough there was a small knock on the door and the calming voice of a female cop. Casey unlocked the door to a smiling cop that told her that her mum was fine. Casey saw her dad being dragged down the stairs; she simply gave him the middle finger.

A/N: R&R! Oh also, new chapter up on TAOL :)
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story