Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Fourteen

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-04-21 - Updated: 2010-04-21 - 620 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

I wrapped my arms around Gerard’s neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. He positioned his body in front of mine so I couldn’t move at all.

He broke the kiss for a second to breathe, but he was soon pressing his lips to mine again. I wrapped my fingers in his hair, and my breathing started to come heavier.

I was about to drop my arms and lift his shirt off, when he pushed away from me. He walked to the bed and sat down, putting his head in his hands. I frowned and walked towards him. I sat down next to him and put my and on his back. I could tell that he was crying...

“Gee... what’s wrong?”

He shook his head, “I just missed you so much...”

I nodded, smiling, “I know... I missed you too.” I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to me. He pressed his head into my chest and continued to cry for a few minutes.

Then suddenly, he pushed me off him, and off the bed as well.

I stood up carefully, as to not hurt myself anymore than he already had, and slowly walked towards him. I went to put my hand on his shoulder, but he grabbed my wrists, tightly.

“Gerard... Stop... That hurts...”

My words forced him to grip my wrists tighter. I winced at the pain. I could feel my fingers going numb; blood loss. I tried to pull out of his grip, but he only held on tighter, “Gerard...” I cried.

He stood up, still gripping my wrists, and threw me on the floor. Before I could stand up, he stepped on my forearm to keep me on the ground. I swear I heard my bone crack under the pressure of his foot.

He stood like that for a while. All the while he was smiling down at me, like he was enjoying this...

I was trying not to cry through the whole thing, but after a while, I couldn’t contain my tears anymore. I had just started crying when Gerard got off my arm and fell to the ground beside me. He was crying again, “Frankie... I’m so sorry... I wasn’t thinking.”

I shook my head and sat up, causing a shooting pain to run up my arm, “It’s okay, Gee...” I wrapped my arms around him carefully, trying to avoid the pain in my left forearm.

---

There we were. Standing in front of the hospital. Gerard had a hold of my hand. My other hand was dangling from a sling that we had found lying around the house. Gerard had insisted taking me here, to get my arm looked at. I took a deep breath and Gerard squeezed my hand, “Frankie, it’ll be okay.”
I smiled at him and nodded, “I hope you’re right.”

He smiled and opened the door. We walked in, and I soon regretted it. I hated the way hospitals smelled. I felt like I was going to throw up, but I figured it was too late to run out of the building now...

Gerard pulled me to the front desk. One of the secretaries saw us and smiled, “I assume you need to see a doctor.”

Gerard laughed, “We sure do.”

She nodded and walked to one of the phones. We sat down in the chairs and after a few minutes of waiting, a doctor walked in. We stood up and walked to the doctor. He grabbed my arm and frowned, “It definitely looks broken... I you come with me, we can get it in a cast. I nodded and we followed the doctor.
Sign up to rate and review this story