Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Backstabber

I Wanna Jump You

by Dr-Giggles 5 reviews

A showdown, a motherly teenager, a dinner invitation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-04-22 - Updated: 2010-04-22 - 2766 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Frank,” Eve screamed. She immediately ran to his side and knelt down beside him, “Baby, wake up. This isn’t funny! Wake up!” She started shaking his shoulders hoping to get some kind of response, but it wasn’t working. Tears stung her eyes as she saw her lover lying there, almost lifeless apart from his slow breathing, “Frank, please!”

“What was happening to him?” Gerard asked, worried.

“Matt was choking him!” Eve wailed. “He wouldn’t stop!”

“Shh. Eve, it’s okay,” Mikey said as he knelt beside Eve and pulled her into a one armed hug. “Who’s got a phone?”

Ray, Bob and Gerard pulled out their phones. Ray’s face dropped when he saw his, however, “Motherfucker! They smashed my goddamn screen!”

“Not important, right now.” Mikey said. “Gee or Bob. One of you, call an ambulance. Now.”

“Shit! There’s no signal in this place,” Bob snapped, hobbling a little due to Mikey’s absence under his arm.

“Then run to where this is some fucking signal!” Eve cried.

“Nnnng…Don’t bother,” came a groan from the ground.

“Frank?” Eve sniffed.

“Hi...”

“Oh, my fucking god," Eve breathed, falling onto him, hugging as best she could, "Don't fucking scare me like that again."

“Argh. My head fucking hurts,” Frank groaned as he tried to sit up.

“No, don’t,” Eve stopped him. “Be careful. You got hit in the head heaps.”

“I’m aware of that, Eve. Don‘t worry, I‘m okay,” He giggled, but winced. Laughter hurt, right now.

“Oh, fuck. Okay, get up, but do it really slowly. Be careful,” Eve ordered as she assisted Frank in getting to his feet. Frank felt extremely light headed the second he stood up and practically collapsed, but not before Eve caught him, “Guys, call that ambulance. You’re not okay, Frank.”

She wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled his hand over her shoulder to keep him from falling down again.

“No. Don’t. I’m fine, alright? But geeze, have you guys seen yourselves?” Frank asked looking over his friends beaten faces. They really did look horrible.

“Shut up. At least we stayed conscious,” Bob protested.

“Whatever.”

“Guys! Shut up. All of you. My house is closest. So, do you think we can all make it there to get cleaned up?” Eve asked.

“Your dad won’t mind?” Frank questioned.

“Definitely not after this shit.”

“But I thought you didn’t want him knowing about it.”

“Frankie, they’re all bashed like fuck and you’re only just staying conscious. I think, I’ll let it go for now.”

“Okay, okay. Point made.”

“Good. Now, are the rest of you right to walk?”

“Uh, no,” Bob announced, “Mikey, I need you as my second human crutch again.”

“Argh. Fine,” Mikey groaned, walking over to Bob.

He positioned himself underneath one of Bob’s arms. The friends soon made their way out of the forest they’d been forced into and back onto the pathway they usually take home. Understandably, it took them a lot longer to get from there to Eve’s house. Frank was stumbling a lot and Bob was in excruciating pain and he never stopped reminding them with his constant moaning and whining over how much his leg hurt.

Finally, they got to Eve’s house.

Eve and the boys all stumbled their way to the door. She knocked instead of letting herself in, refusing to risk the chance of Frank collapsing without her supporting him. A few moments later, Eve’s father appeared at the door and his face went pale.

“Dad,” Eve started. “Before you freak out-”

“What the hell happened?” He cried.

“Never mind, then,” Eve mumbled under her breath.

“All of you come inside! What happened? Are you okay?”

At that moment, all of them saw a lot of Eve in him, just from him freaking out. Eve’s father rushed them all inside where they stood awkwardly waiting for Eve to do something.

“Oh, uh, Dad, this is Gerard, his brother, Mikey, Ray and Bob. You already know Frank,” Eve ended with a blush. Her father smirked at her for a second before returning to the topic at hand.

“Nice to meet you all. Anyone care to explain this?” He asked.

“Uh, we kinda got hassled by some stupid guys at school. No big deal,” Gerard explained.

“No big deal? My boy, you’ve got blood all over your mouth! And so do you,” he said, pointing to Ray. “And you, Mikey, was it? It looks like your nose turned into a blood fountain.”

Mikey laughed a little.

“Uh, Dad. Can we talk about this later? Right now, I really need to help them out,” Eve said.

“Of course, honey. The first aid kit is in the bathroom, okay? Tell me if you need any help. Come downstairs after you’ve cleaned everyone up. I wanna talk to you, okay?”

“Sure thing, Dad.”

So, they all made their way upstairs. Extra help was needed for Bob. Eve lay Frank down on her bed and got him a wet cloth to put on his forehead while she tended to everyone else. She then sat Bob down on the end of her bed and got a chair for him to put his injured leg on.

She quickly ran downstairs to grab an ice-pack and returned to put it on his leg. Eve then got a wet cloth for Ray, Mikey and Gerard and told them all to wipe the blood off their faces while she went to fetch the first aid kit. She returned to the boys and saw that none of them were removing the blood very well.

Eve rolled her eyes at them and took the cloths from them and started doing it herself. Soon enough, their faces were clean. Eve then proceeded to get a glass of water for the three of them so they could wash the blood that was either already in or had dripped into their mouths.

“Okay. Is everyone good for now?” she asked.

“Geeze, Eve. You’re, like, Superwoman,” Gerard laughed.

“That doesn’t answer my question.”

“We’re fine, baby. Calm down,” Frank smiled.

“Yeah, well, apart from the fact that I probably won’t be able to walk later on,” Bob whined.

“Oh, let me see,” Eve sighed.

She lifted the ice pack off of Bob’s leg and he hissed in pain again. Eve mumbled a 'sorry' as she examined the injury. His leg was very badly bruised, but that seemed to be as bad as it got, “Well, there’s only bruises. The swelling's already going down, so that’s a plus. I think it’s just gonna be a bitch to walk on for a while. Sorry, Bobert.”

“Fuck me dead,” Bob groaned.

“No, thanks.” Eve replied as she put the ice back on his leg.

“Yeah. Hands off, Bob. She’s mine.” Frank cut in. Eve was beaming in her head.

“Ow!” Ray cried, “Note to self: don’t poke the space where your tooth’s meant to be.”

“Hold on one second,” Eve said before rushing out of the room. A minute later she returned with and ice cube, “Here, suck on this. Better?”

“Yes. Thank you, mother.”

“Yeah…you’re acting like a mother, Eve. Cut it out. It’s creepy,” Mikey added.

“Never," Eve replied, the same time there was a knock at her door, “Yeah?”

Her father walked in.

“Hey, Dad,” she smiled.

“Hey. So, you're all still alive?” He asked everyone.

“We’re fine, thank you, sir,” Frank answered politely. Eve had to hold back a laugh from his sudden change of tone.

“Oh. That’s good. Um, Eve care to explain exactly how this happened?”

“Gah, dad. We just-- We just got into a bit of a fight with some jock idiots from school. It’s really nothing huge.”

“Did they hurt you?”

“No.”

“You’re lying.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Eve, I’m your father. I know when you’re lying.”

Eve sighed, “Okay, fine. I got hit in the head, but these guys got it way worse!” She gestured all of them.

“But we’re fine now. Thanks to Eve’s motherliness,” Gerard laughed quietly.

“Yes,” her father agreed, “She’s en expert in taking care of people.”

“Okay, Dad. You know what happened now. Are we good?” Eve asked.

“What? No. Not when some stupid teenagers did this to you. I’ll call the school.”

“No!” They all shouted together.

“Why not?” her father asked, confused.

“Because, Dad, it’ll just make things much worse than they already are! Just leave it. It’s done with,” Eve gave her father a pleading look which he reluctantly gave into.

“Okay, then…You boys should be getting home.”

“Yeah, mom’s probably gonna freak,” Mikey said to Gerard.

Gerard shrugged, “She’s seen it before.”

“This has happened before?” Eve’s dad questioned.

“Well, none of us are the most popular of people, sir,” Ray stated.

“Stuff like this happens every now and then,” Bob shrugged.

Eve’s father’s face was a cross between worried and confused. Eve smiled a little as how oblivious he was to how teenagers really are these days, “Don’t worry about it, Dad. But, uh, Bob, you might need a lift home.”

“Nah. It’s cool.” he replied, shaking his head. “I can make it as long as I have these two to help,” He gestured towards Mikey and Gerard.

“Are you sure?” Eve asked, “I don’t want you to get worse..”

“I’m sure, Eve. Chill.”

After doing a final check that everyone was okay, Eve helped Gerard and Mikey get Bob down the stairs. One by one, the boys said their thank you’s and goodbye’s to Eve and her father. Lastly, Frank said goodbye, but was stopped by Eve’s father.

“Uh, Frank?” he asked.

“Yes, sir?”

“Um, well, you’re obviously very important to my daughter…”

“Dad!” Eve whispered as she felt her face turn red from embarrassment.

“Eve, come on. Frank, what I was going to ask was how would you look to, I dunno, stay for dinner? I mean, if your parents allow it. Sorry if it’s weird, but I’d like to get to know the guy my daughter’s crazy about.”

“Oh, my god, Dad…” Eve breathed as she buried her face in her hands.

Frank laughed, “Um. Sure! I’ll just go home first so I can let my parents know.”

“Great,” Eve’s father replied, soon getting the hint that he should give Frank and Eve a moment to themselves, “Oh, uh, I’ll just…yeah.” and he turned and walked back inside.

“Sorry about that,” Eve laughed.

“No, it’s fine.” Frank smiled. “You and your dad share the same awkwardness. It’s kinda funny.”

“Shut up,” she blushed, pushing Frank in the chest.

Frank quickly placed his hands over hers so she couldn’t remove them from his chest. She gave him a shy smile before placing a light kiss on his lips. They moved their lips together, deepening the kiss before Eve pulled reluctantly away from Frank.

“My dad saw us last time,” Eve blushed.

“Lame. I could do that all day,” Frank smirked, “I’ll see you soon, then.”

“Yeah. I promise, I’ll lecture my dad before you come so he doesn’t make things awkward again.”

Frank giggled at her, “Very well. See you later, sugar.”

He blew her a kiss as he made his way down the street.

*

“Okay, Dad. Remember what I told you?” Eve asked. She’d been spending the last half an hour telling her father what to say and what not to say.

“Yes. No embarrassing childhood stories, no death stares, no lame jokes.”

“And…?”

“And…Actually take an interest in what he says?”

“Very good,” Eve smiled, satisfied.

“So, what’s the boy into, anyways? I should know so I can prepare myself if it’s boring.”

“Dad! He’s not boring. I’ll have you know that he’s a very talented guitarist. He loves music.”

“I can see why you guys are going out.”

“It’s not just that, Dad.”

“I know,” He teased. They’d been in the kitchen while Eve’s father was cooking the meal they’d be eating soon enough.

Eve was about to go through the rules one more time when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” she announced, walking to the door.

“Well, duh,” her dad laughed.

She poked her tongue out at him and opened the door. Frank was standing there in black skinny jeans, a white collared shirt with a red and black striped tie. He was a smidge of eye liner and Eve stopped to stare before greeting him.

Woah, she thought to herself, I may just have the hottest boyfriend on the planet…

“Uh, Eve?” Frank asked.

“Huh? What?” she replied

“You spaced out for second.”

“Oh…” she leant into his ear, whispering so her father wouldn‘t hear them, “You look gorgeous and I kinda wanna jump you, right now.”

Frank burst out laughing before Eve quickly checked to see her father wasn’t looking before kissing Frank deeply, but quickly.

“Well, thank you. You‘re pretty damn fine, yourself,” He breathed with a smile.

Eve rolled her eyes, shoving away the compliment, “Come on. My dad’s cooking that thing with the stuff and you eat it.”

“Dinner?”

“Yeah. That.”

“You're a genius.”

She lead him to the kitchen where her father greeted him. Frank smiled and returned the greeting. Eve’s father and Frank engaged in casual conversation. Eve watched intently as they spoke. Her father was following all the rules she’d set down and Frank was being polite. They were getting on quite well. This made Eve more than relieved.

“Oh. Dinner will be ready soon, so why don’t you two go make yourselves comfortable at the table?” Eve’s father suggested.

“Will do, daddy,” Eve smiled as she held Frank’s hand and leg him into the dining room, “Well, this is going well.”

“Good,” He breathed, “Because I’m so fucking nervous.”

Eve giggled and placed a kiss at the tip of his nose, “You’re doing great. He likes you.”

“God, I hope so.”

“Shut up. You are.”

“Uh, Eve? A little help!” her father called from the kitchen.

She laughed, “Stay here. I’ll be back in a second.”

Frank watched her disappear into the next room. He did feel extremely nervous about making a good impression on her father. The last thing he wanted to be was the boyfriend that her father always saw as ‘a mistake’ or ‘a poor choice’. So far, he hoped things were going well. He knew Eve tended to say things that weren’t true if it meant people would feel better. Frank shook his head in an attempt to get rid of his paranoia.

A few moments later, a sudden crash came from the kitchen. Followed by a thud. Eve screamed.

Frank rushed to the kitchen and saw Eve helping her father slowly get up from the ground.

“Everything okay?” he asked.

“Um. He fell over and hit his head on the counter. I think he’s fine, though.” Eve smiled, though her eyes were worrying, “You alright, Dad?”

Her father clamped a hand to the side of his head where he had been hit. He winced and shut his eyes, trying to shake of the pain. He slowly opened his eyes again and turned to face Eve and Frank. The two of them both saw the look in his eyes go from confusion to complete and utter rage. Eve gulped and hoped to god that her worst fears weren’t about to come true.

“Who the fuck are you?” her father asked slowly is a husky, furious tone. He was almost growling. Eve felt a tear form in her eye as she stared back at her father and stumbled backwards into Frank’s arms.

“No…” she whispered.

A/N: Da-Da-DAAAAAAAN!! I'm sorry if my story sucks. Reviews are kinda lacking, so I'm begining to wonder if you guys still like it? Eh, I don't know. It will soon be drawing to a close, anyhow. To everyone who's been reading, rating and reviewing a lot of the time, thank you ever so much! I love your feedback. It's the best.

Until I choose to end the suspence...

Dr-Giggles.
Sign up to rate and review this story