Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Chapter 11 (Last chapter!)

by mandy9207 2 reviews

Is it a happy ending?? Is it heartbreaking?? Read to find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-04-22 - Updated: 2010-04-22 - 2913 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick’s POV
Oh my god…that was the most terrifying thing I’ve ever seen. I never actually watched Pete transform into a wolf. It was horrible. I have to find him I gotta make sure nothing happens to him. I thought as I ran to my car to go find Pete but I couldn’t do this alone if I call Joe he’s busy with his family and Andy is Milwaukee visiting his. There’s only one person I can call and it’s Annie but if something happens to her Pete will kill me. I thought as I regretted dialing her number just as I was about to hang up she answered on the third ring.

“Hello?”

“Yeah Ann it’s me Patrick listen I have to pick you up something terrible happened.”

“Patrick where’s Pete!?”

“He’s gone. It was horrible Annie I watched him change right in front of my eyes and I didn’t do anything to help him.” I said as I started to feel choked up.

“Do you have any idea where he went??”

“No that’s why I need your help to find him.”

“Alright I’ll text you directions to my place.”

“Okay I’ll be there in a minute.” I said as I hung up the phone while my body was shaking. God I hope Pete’s okay.

Annie’s POV

Right after Patrick called I burst into tears. I can’t imagine something happening to him we have to find him.

“God dammit Pete why didn’t you just listen to me?!” I cried as I pounded my fist into the coffee table. A few minutes later I heard knocking on the door. I opened it up for Patrick.

“Come on.” He said as he grabbed my arm and stopped.

“What?” I said as I looked at him.

“Maybe you should stay.”

“No Patrick! You said it yourself you need my help come on please!” I yelled as I tugged on his arm.

“Fine but if something happens Annie you just have to run okay?”

“Okay.” I agreed as Patrick led me to his car.

Patrick drove fast as he could in his car until we had to slow down because of traffic.

“Shit!” Patrick shouted as he hit the steering wheel.

“Why is there so much traffic?” I said as I looked around. There was dozens of police cars and couple of ambulances. What the fuck happened here? Suddenly I heard screams.

“Did you hear that?” I said nervously.

“Yes.” Patrick said as he tried to see what was going on. “Stay here.” He said as he unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car.

“Hey! If you’re thinking what I’m thinking then I’m not staying anywhere!” I said as I jumped out of the car and ran after Patrick.

He ignored me while he was trying to see what was going on. The only thing I could see was cars hundreds of backed up cars.

“Fuck I’m so short!” He yelled as he climbed over someone’s car to get a better view.

I did the same and apologized to the car’s owner. Once we had better view it was horrible.
There were four cars two of the were flipped over one was on it’s side and the last one crashed into a fire hydrant. Then out of nowhere everyone made room for animal control. Automatically me and Patrick looked at each other knowing what had just happened. We quickly ran to the policemen to get some answers.

“Sir what just happened here?” Patrick said as his eyes were glued to the animal hospital’s ambulance.

“Some huge dog came on the road causing these four cars to crash. One of the drivers got out and the dog attacked him.”

“Oh no, is the driver okay?” Patrick asked.

“Yes but he does has some tissue damage on his leg.”

“What about the other drivers?” I asked.

“We haven’t been informed yet.”

“And the dog?” Patrick asked.

“We brought over animal control to have him put to sleep and sending him to the pou-“ The policeman got cut off by another scream. Patrick and I ran towards it to see if Pete’s okay.
Once we got there it was even worse. Pete had blood all in his fur. I’m afraid to think of what he’s done. He had bitten one of the paramedics so they tied him up roughly and put on muzzle on him.

“Don’t hurt him!” I shouted as Patrick held me back from going closer.

“Ma’am are you aware of the things this animal has done?!” The paramedic screamed at me. “This thing almost killed three people tonight thank god the police were here or who knows what would have happened!”

“What exactly did the police do to him?” I said as my eyes started to water.

“They had no choice it had to be roughened up.”

“They hit him?!!” I screamed with anger.

“Hit him they should’ve killed him!!” A driver screamed from their car window. A mob of people screamed in agreement.

“Ann you’re making a scene.” Patrick whispered.

“I don’t care. Patrick we can’t let them hurt him!”

“I know but your drawing too much attention. Let me handle this.”

I looked down as I tried to fight back tears.

“Sir I’m very sorry that my friend raised her voice. She’s the owner of the pound we got a call from one of the police officers.”

“Good. I’ll go get him.” The paramedic huffed.

“Patrick! What do we do if he hurts one of us?” I whispered to Patrick.

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get there!” He yelled in hushed voice.

“Here take him.” The paramedic said as he handed Pete’s leash to me.

“Thank you?” I said as I watched Pete. He was growling and trying to take off the muzzle…unfortunately he did. Once he was out of the muzzle he started snapping at the leash and it snapped in half causing Pete to run off while everyone was running and screaming. I t was a riot everyone was scared for their lives. I felt Patrick grab my hand running towards Pete as fast as we could.

Twenty minutes went by and we still didn’t catch up to him. Patrick and I were both soon out of breath we ran all the way to the park doing our best to catch up to Pete.

“He…has…to…be…here.” Patrick said as he tried to catch his breath.

“Hopefully. Oh god my lungs are burning.” I whined while breathing heavily.

Once we caught our breaths back. We walked around the park looking for Pete.

“It’s two in the morning and were in the park. Chances are if we don’t get killed by Pete we will get killed by someone else.”

“Shut up. Last time you said that it really happened.”

“That’s tr-“ Patrick got cut off by howling that made my skin crawl.

“Did you hear that?” I said as my whole body froze.

“Yes.” Patrick said as he looked around for Pete.

Once again we heard howling but this time it came from the other side of the park. It was getting louder so that means it was getting closer. Patrick and I both jumped when we heard it again but this time it was on the side we first heard it.

“Oh fuck no there’s two!!” Patrick screamed as he watched a huge black and white figure running from the bushes towards us it was going fast as a bullet train.

I quickly turned around to find what I’m guessing was Pete he had this rage in his eyes. The two wolves were running at each other getting ready for a head on collision whether we were in the way or not. Patrick grabbed me towards the bushes to hide there until the other wolf leaves. I hope it doesn’t hurt Pete. It was much bigger than him and Pete was huge. The closer they got to one another the faster my heart beated.

Once they were mere inches away from each other I closed my eyes shut and I heard one of them whimper and falling to the ground. It had to be Pete the thing that gave it away was I heard Patrick whisper “shit”. I finally decided to open my eyes shortly after I regretted it. Pete was getting killed. I watched the other wolf pounce on top of him as he hit him repeatedly with his paws. I could hear Pete whimpering it sounded like he was crying. Suddenly Pete used all his strength and pushed the other wolf off of him causing him to fly feet away from him. Now give the chance to attack Pete leapt to his feet and ran full force to it and bit his leg causing him to whimper. Minutes went by full of silence. Did Pete kill it? Is it unconscious? No. It leapt back up and growled at Pete. He knew what was coming to him so he ran.

“Should we follow them?” Patrick asked as he turned to me.

“Yeah we have to make sure he doesn’t get hurt.”

We followed them to wherever they were it looked like the woods. There wasn’t any sight of them but I could hear them. I could hear whimpers howls and growls I couldn’t tell who they belonged to but I could tell they were close so we needed to hide very quickly. We came across this deep ditch with a log on each sides Patrick and I slowly crossed it keeping our balance and being quiet as possible once we crossed it we hid behind a bush and just in time too. I thought as I watched Pete fight till death with this animal.

It had him cornered until Pete rammed him as hard as he could making slide on the ground feet away from Pete. They both jumped up and bit at one another then Pete bit it on the neck throwing him near the ditch. Pete finally had him cornered the closer Pete came to it the farther it backed away on the log. This thing is about to cave in I thought as I heard it cracking beneath the wolf’s weight and then BOOM! The log went down along with the wolf causing hundreds of rock to topple on it.

“If that didn’t kill that mother fucker nothing will.” Patrick said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

Pete was thinking the same thing as us. Wait. It could still be alive. We watched him stare at the ditch for minutes.

“Good job Pete you did it!” I leaped out of the bush…but then I remembered Pete had lost all control a long time ago.

“Fuck Annie run!!” Patrick screamed as we sprinted back towards the park but it was too late for me Pete clenched his teeth into my ankle causing to shriek in pain.

“Pete!! Let me go!!!” I begged as tears rolled down my face from the pain.

“Annie!!” Patrick screamed as he came running back.

“Patrick go get help!!” I screamed.

Patrick nodded as I watched him run.

I wiggled my way free from his jaw and I kicked him in the face. “I’m sorry but you needed it!” I screamed as I ran away but Pete circled me and had me cornered near the edge of the ditch. This is it either I get mauled by a wolf or I fall in a ditch take your pick Annie.

“Pete please don’t do this it’s me Annie you know me!! Please you have to remember me!!” I shouted as I cried hysterically.

I found myself nearing the ledge so I stopped and prayed Pete would come to his senses. “Pete please it’s Annie!! Please you remember me I know you do! You’re not an animal this isn’t you Pete! Snap out of this please for me!! Please I love you Pete please don’t kill me!!” I screamed as I shut my eyes as I felt Pete’s hot breath coming towards my neck.

“Pete stop please!!” I shrieked. He stopped and stood frozen as he watched my every move. “Pete please you can’t do this! You’re gonna come back I know you are please just don’t fight it!”
He howled and roared at me snarling showing me his razor sharp teeth the teeth that he was going to tear me up limb by limb with.

“NOOOO!!! PLEASE!!”

He howled once again suddenly I heard a gunshot go off and Pete rolled off of me. I looked up to find Patrick holding a gun tears rolling down his face.

“PATRICK YOU DIDN’T?!”

“I did.” He said as I watched his green eyes fill with water.

“Why Patrick?!”

“BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO KILL YOU THAT’S WHY!! YOU THINK I WANTED TO KILL MY BEST FRIEND!!!” He screamed as he cried harder.

I ran towards Pete who was transforming back into a human slowly but surely.

“We need to take you to the hospital.” I cried.

“Annie?” He said with hurt in his voice.

“Yes Petey yes it’s me Annie. Come on let’s go to the hospital.”

“No just leave me.” He said as tears rolled down his face.

“No! I am not leaving you here to die! Patrick help me lift him up!” I shouted as Patrick and I lifted Pete and carried him to Patrick’s car.

“Don’t worry Pete your gonna be fine.” Patrick said as his body shook and tears streamed down his cheeks.

The car ride to the hospital was dead silent. I rode in the backseat with Pete while I laid his head in my lap. I kept my hand on Pete’s chest to make sure his heart was still beating.

“Annie. I’m sorry.” He said sounding weak.

“Pete you don’t have to be sorry.” I said as I tried to pretend I wasn’t crying.

“Yes I do. I apologize to the both of you.

“Pete don’t worry man. I’m sorry.” Patrick said as he started to cry.

“Patrick come on don’t do this. Look I’m fine don’t worry. I’m glad you did it because if you didn’t Annie wouldn’t be here because of me.”

“Alright Pete that’s enough stop talking save your energy.” I said as I brushed his hair out of his face.

Lucky for Pete Patrick had some clothes for him in his trunk and we carried him to the emergency room. When we told them he’s been shot they let us in quickly as possible. A few minutes they took Pete into surgery neither of us wanted him to go alone but no visitors were allowed.

“I’m so thankful he’s okay.” I said with hands in my face.

“Me too.” Patrick said blankly.

I sat next to him and put my arms around him. “He’s okay.”

“I know it’s just. What if you had to shoot Maggie? And once you did how would you feel?”

“Well of course I would feel horrible…but if I had to do it to save someone’s life I would’ve and if she was alive I would be very happy. So just be thankful he’s alive Patrick. We did it we saved him and you saved me.”

“You would’ve done the same for me.”

“That’s not the point. The point is I’m trying to say thank you so just say you’re welcome.” I said as I laughed.

He laughed with me. “Okay fine your welcome.” He said as he hugged me.

“So where did you get silver bullets?” I asked.

Patrick sat in shock.

“Patrick? Patrick what is it?”

“I didn’t use silver bullets. I just got a gun.”

“So you mean Pete transformed on his own?!” I said as I got up cheerfully.

“Yes! The serum worked! So in other words I shot my best friend for nothing!” He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

An hour later Pete was sound asleep in the hospital bed. The doctor said everything went fine and Pete should be on his feet in a month or two. I decided to stay with him and let Patrick go home and rest.

“Ann?” He said still sounding half asleep.

“Yes Petey?” I said as I played with his hair.

“I love you. I love you so much. You know why?”

“Why?” I said as I smiled at him.

“Because you stood by my side this whole time when another girl would’ve just left me to die. “

“Well do you know why I stood by you?” I said as I cupped his face.

“Why?” He said softly as he smiled.

“Because I love you more than anyone or wolf in the whole wide world.”

Annnnnnnd that’s all folks! Thanks to my readers such as xPrettyinPunkx (Lindsey) shortygirl (Emily) and everyone else who read this story I hope you guys enjoyed reading it because I know I loved writing it. =)
Sign up to rate and review this story