Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lie To Me

Deal

by xFamousLivingDeadx 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-22 - Updated: 2010-04-23 - 559 words - Complete

1Moving
I froze I was in shock I thought he would yelled or tell me how I am a worthless lair anything but kiss me. After a few seconds I started to kiss back, his lips on mine felt just right. I forgot about the world and all my lies I wanted this moment to last forever, my lips did not won’t to leave his. A few minutes later, he pulled apart and looks at me. I fear what he was going to say.


“You know I told myself from the very time I met you that I would never get to know you. I never wanted to be friends with a liar but that all change once I got to know you, I no longer cared. Hearing about you almost jumping scared me. Never fucking do that again I do not care how you feel, ending it all is not the easy way out, “He said angrily.

“I told myself I would never kiss anyone or started to feel like I should change but that all change once I got to know you. I know what I did was beyond stupid I should have never done that or even thought about jumping, I just wanted all my lies to leave me so I thought if I jump I could finally be at peace. I will never do that again, “I replied.

“I believe you I do not know why but I do. I think you are telling the truth you just do not know it. Ending it does not solve anything, and I know deep down you really want to get better so why not give it a shot. At least get better for me show me you can really change, “He said while looking at me.


He was right deep down I did want to change even though it scared me half to death at the same time. I did want to show him I could change that I could make Frank the pathological lair go away forever that I could be the normal Frank I always wanted to be.


“I do want to change I want to show everyone I’m done being a liar but no one is going to believe me, “I said.

“I believe in you, “He said with a smile.

I smiled back it felt nice to have someone believe in you when no one would. I was afraid I would mess up getting better that somehow I would tell one lie and everything I would have work hard for go out the window just like that. I had to do this I had to get better if I ever wanted to leave this place for good.

“What about you, why don’t you get better? “ I ask as we sit down at the tables.

“I tried so many times before to get better it never work I would always end up back here. My days of getting better are over with,” He replied.

“If I can get better so can you, let’s get better together, “I said hoping he would.

“If you don’t lie for three whole days, I’ll start to get better,” He said.

“Deal,” I replied.

Deep down I would soon wish I would have never made that deal




Short update. Thanks for the reviews. Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story