Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Breakups

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

Ryden. There's some Peterick and Frerard in here too.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-04-22 - Updated: 2010-06-10 - 871 words

0Unrated
heya. hope you like this story
xoxo
Nikki


Ryan's POV

I wiped the tears off of my cheeks. 'How could he leave me?' I thiught to myself as I stared at the photo of Brendon Urie. He had dumped me the day before, but I'd done nothing wrong. We'd been dating for 3 years, 'til he dumped me. I looked at my phone. I had 4 texts, one from each each of my best friends, Gerard and his boyfriend, Patrick, and Frank and his boyfriend, Pete. The four of them were obviously worried, since Brendon and I had lived together for 2 and a half years, in a crappy little apartment out parents bought us, and I hadn't left the house since Bden and I had broken up, which was unusual for me, since I enjoyed being outside, well except if it meant school. Y'see, I'd usually skip school. I was 17, and felt like my education didn't actually matter anymore. I just wanted to live it up a little before I was too old. The only problem. I wanted to 'live it up' with Brendon... If you get what I mean... I stared at my phone again, and decided not to reply. I couldn't deal with the situation being brought up in a conversation. I just wanted to hide away for the rest of my life, so that no one would notice. I knew I wouldn't be able to. People would get more suspicious and concerned than they already were. My phone played the weird, annoying tune it would play whenever I was sent a text. You see, I wan't smart enough to know how to change it, or how to put it on silent, so I just left it. I knew that if I asked how to, I'd look like an idiot. So I didn't. I read the text. Another from Pete. He'd always get really freaked out if one of us didn't answer our phones or reply to texts. This was a good example. I examined the message. It was written in capitals, and involved multiple uses of the word 'fuck' which I found typically amusing. He still hadn't called me though. Or texted. Strangely, the only person I wanted to talk to was Brendon. I sighed deeply and looked around my blank, boring bedroom, and then at the empty space beside me. I wished he was with me, but I knew I couldn't get back with him until I knew why he'd left me. I sighed again, and laid my head down on my soft, fluffy pink pillow. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't. The room was calm and peaceful, the only sound being the traffic in the streets outside. Suddenly, the almost-silence was broken by three loud knocks on the bedroom door. I knew it was either Brendon or one of my friends. They all had a key to the apartments, since Brendon and I were always fuckin' lazy. I had no intention of getting out of bed. To be honest, I knew it wasn't Brendon. Besides, if I had thought it was Brendon, I would have been out of my bed and dressed in a matter of seconds. I didn't bother replying to whoever was behind the door, until I heard a worried voice from behind the door.
'It's Frankie, lemme in!' Frank said.
'Just open the God damned door' I mumbled. He'd obviously heard me, as he walked in. He gasped when he noticed my red, puffy eyes and my tear stainted cheeks. He could tell I had been crying for a long time.
'RyRo, what happened?' He asked, the normal childishness of his low voice no longer there, as though it had been temporarily stolen, and replacd with a concerned tone.
'Bden broke up with me!' I yelled, bursting into tears again. Frank sat himself down on the edge of the bed I had once shared with Brendon and hugged me. His attempts to calm me down were pitiful though. The tears wouldn't stop. It was like I was being controlled. Like I had to cry.
'Ryan, why?' Frank's concerned voice spoke again, asking me another question.
'I don't know. Unless that stupid fight...' I replied, mumbling the last part.
'Ryan, what fight?' Frank asked me, making eye contact this time. There wasn't a single hint of his usually childishness and happiness left. Just concern and fear. I don't think anyone would have thought Frank Iero had a serious side. But I'd obviously just found out that he did.
'It was stupid. It was over what movie we were gonna watch. We argued and then he started smashing things and yelling at me, calling himself a liar. He screamed at me, and then broke up with me' I said, wiping away my tears. I noticed the look in Frank's eyes. I knew what he wanted to ask, so I answered for him. 'No, Frankie. He didn't hurt me. I don't think he wanted to. I think he was scared, but I don't know' I sighed.
'You'll sort it out. I know you will, you're perfect for each other' He smiled.
'Just like you and Gerard' I smiled back.
Sign up to rate and review this story