Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Anyone For Justice?

by pansy10160 2 reviews

Please wont you show your suppport?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-01 - Updated: 2010-05-02 - 369 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi, this is not a story nor does it contain any members of MCR. I just did not know where to hopefully get some response.

The case is about three men Jessie Misskelly Jr, Jason Baldwin and Damien Echols, who have supposidly killed 3 young boys all aged 8, in an horrific manner, because they supposidly belong to some kind of stanic cult!!
Their reasons for condemming these 3 men? they wore black clothing and likes to listen to Metallica, and they were different to the rest of society.

I'm hoping to make aware the fact that right now these 3 innocent men are currently serving life in prision, one of them is facing death row in Arkansas West Memphis for a crime they did not commit. The answers are all there to prove they are not guilty, but the state of AR does not want to admit they wrongfully commited 3 innocent men.
For anyone wantin to find more out the cast then here are some real useful sites

http://westmemphisthreediscussion.yuku.com/

www.wm3.org

http://www.callahan.8k.com/


now im pretty sure a lot of you are on social networking sites such as 'facebook' if you are and you wish to show your support then just click on applications and look for causes, and then look for 'free the west memphis 3' and if you wish you can start to recurit friends in the hope to make 5,000 people to join the cause.

A lot of famous people all also believe they are innocent and are backing the case, we have Marylin Manson, Johnny Depp, Eddie Vedder, Dixie Chicks lead singer Natalie Maines, and Alkaline Trio just to name a few.


PLEASE EVERYONE IF YOU WANT JUSTICE PLEASE JOIN THE CAUSE
lets all show we believe that justice should be put right, and these 3 men can finally get their lives back before it is to late

For everyone who does join to back this I THANK YOU, AND IF YOU DO PLEASE RECRIUT YOUR FRIENDS SO WE CAN SHOW OUR SUPPORT AND SHOW THEM WE BELIEVE THEY ARE INNOCENT AND WILL ONE DAY HOPEFUULY WALK FREE!!

THANK YOU FOR TAKIN THE TIME TO READ THIS AND HOPEFULLY TO JOIN THE CAUSE
Sign up to rate and review this story