Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Saying You Loved Me, Made It Harder at Best.

Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts to make me Ill - Seventeen

by VioletteStella 3 reviews

...like a butterfly...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-05-02 - Updated: 2010-05-02 - 685 words

1Original
Hey!
So, sort of as promised.
It is still technically the weekend.
Anyways, enjoy, review, rate. READ :D
xo R.


I was still numb from Bob leaving last week. A whole seven days had passed and I was still in shock. He’d text me a bunch of times but it just made me miss him more. It didn’t help that I’d taken his place in the band. That made it sting a tiny bit more, sometimes I wished I could go back to watching them play instead of being one of them. I wish I could rewind time, pause it to just after me and Frank got together, no Mikey to complicate things.

Speaking of Mikey. He was cuddled up to me on the Ways sofa, Frank had some virus-stomach-flu and was in quarantine until he could eat a bowl of soup without throwing it straight back up. Gerard was at the doctors, taken by his parents, because he was showing the early symptoms of the same virus. Ray was seeing some band with Dad and Mom was busy visiting my aunt. Believe it or not, sick with the same virus as Frank. In July. For some reason I found myself sleeping at the Ways house tonight. Mikey took his eyes from the film to gaze at me, making me blush.
“Mikey! You’re freaking me out”
“Speciality” he smiled and kissed me. I somehow found the superhuman strength to push him away.
“Mikey, please” I let my eyes plead with his.
“Alexa, no one will catch us” he kissed me again, and again I pushed him away.
“Mikey, I can’t.”
“Why not?” I saw the hurt in his expression, the hurt he tried to hide.
“Frank. I love him, so so much.”
“And don’t love me? I get it” Mikey held his hands up, surrendering, then hugged his knees to his chest.
“Mikey, I do” I picked my words carefully. “I just, feel bound to Frank”
“Your boyfriends got you chained?” Mikey said sarcastically. “Like a dog. When with me you could be free.”
“Like a butterfly” I smiled wistfully, it was one of the first things he’d ever said to me.
“Exactly” Mikey kissed me again, and this time I couldn’t pull away.
“See, you do want me” he grinned, moving his hands to my waist.
Just as he was about to kiss me again, the front door opened and I heard Gerards voice.
“They’re trying to overdose me, I swear they’re trying to overdose me”
Gerard walked into the room where me and Mikey were, having quickly moved apart.
“Look at this” he held up a bottle of orange-pink liquid. “Who do they think I am that I need to take this crap?”

FRANKS P.O.V
The room was spinning, really really fast. I was on fire, my throat burned from the amount of times I’d been sick in the last two days. I felt my phone vibrate above my head, I reached for it. Bad idea, it felt like every muscle in my body was exploding.

Gerard. Picture Message.

I focused my eyes enough to see the picture clearly. It was taken through the Ways window, and clearly showed Alexa, my girlfriend Alexa, and Mikey Way, Mikey Fucking Way… Mikey dead-man-walking Way, making out. I took one look at the picture and threw up again, groaning at the amount of pain it caused me.
“Mikey and Alexa” I croaked, nearly crying from the effort it took me to speak.

My head started pounding with anger. How dare Mikey make out with Alexa? She was taken. How dare Alexa… I stopped in my mental tracks. Wasn’t I doing similar with Gerard? Fuck, I was the one who’d given him my deathly-contagious-you-will-actually-die-if-you-get-it disease. I got angry at the Ways, so angry it was untrue. It seemed like together they were trying to doom mine and Alexas relationship, trying to rip us apart. I’ll show them.

As I began to drift into a deep, dreamless sleep I formed my plan.
Sign up to rate and review this story