Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender

the unexpected girl.

by avatarlove7997 0 reviews

this is a story of katara and zuko. has nothing to do with my other stories

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Katara - Warnings: [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2010-05-03 - Updated: 2010-05-03 - 381 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
this is from the point of view of zuko

it was hot out. we the "gang" was at the western air temple as a perminate resting place. it was 2 am. i had a bag with me and i walked into kataras room. she was asleep i gentally riped off her covers and took out handcuffs. i cuffed her to the be i turned on the light and woke her up. she screamed.she was right to. i tied peice of cloth around he so she wouldnt talk. i locked the door and undressed her. she was nked now. i wen into my bag a got a black studded bra and a string thong. i got undresses and put on studded underwear and a belt. ith had rubbing oul, i whip, a vidration gun, condoms, and more cuffs. ii cuffed her on her hands and knees and took out the wip i loked at her and said if i take out the rope you need to promise you wont talk, i just want to hear the scream of pain. she had a panicit look in her eyes. i took out the rope and slaped her ass. i said have you been bad katara??? then i yelled I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, YOU RESPOND, then i whiped her 3 times. she yelled in pain. then she said yes. i i said i told you not to talk, so i whiped her for a few minuttes. i took out the gun. i held it to her pussy. she started spontaneously masterbuating. i licked it. she moaned. then she started to scream so i whiped her. i said the better you are, the less timeit will take. i uncuffed her and and cuffed her fdeer at parellel bed posts. i gave her the oil and told her to rub it on my cock. she did so. she had a touch when she used 3 fingers, i moaned. i had an orgasim. she punched my balls then slapped my face. i tied her ands and feet to the bed and raped her. she struggled and screamed. i kissed her and said now you a good girl. she you a a present when your good to daddy. he got up whiped her and left her cuffed on the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story