Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > zatara

zatara

by avatarlove7997 0 reviews

these are the adventures of zuko and katara. it takes place 3 weeks after aang defeated the firelord. anng and katara kissed. more chapters will be up soon

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aang,Katara,Sokka,Zuko - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-05-03 - Updated: 2010-05-03 - 664 words - Complete

0Unrated
[ATTENTION!]this story is told from the point of view of many characters.

what zuko sees, around 1pm
Katara, Katara, where are you i whispered. she responed she said she was in her room. when i went in she was brushing her fragile, beautiful, delicate hair. i said hello and gave her a kiss on the cheek. i asked her if she talked to aang about their kiss after the comet. she apoligized, she didnt get a chance to tell him. nor did she tell him we were a couple. well we are more that a couple. we are in love. i walked over to her and kissed her and said i had to be leaving now, that i promised my uncle i would help him. but she told me to stay. i stared to say that i couldnt when she started to undo my robes. i told her later, but i couldnt resist. my outer robe was off and i went and closed the door, and locked it. i turned and went back. then we made out. i was great her lips were so soft. she started takingoff the rest of my clothes. i told her i love her. the replied the same. by now i was just in my underwear and i took off her dress. then her shit and bottoms. we fell on the bed. i started to take of her pantied while she tool off my underwear. we made out somemore. i was on top of her, sweating we made out. this was her first time, so i wanted to make it special. well it was her first time with me. we talked about it a while ago. she slept with somey oung boy i in her tribe, jet, and some other boy. i went to get a condom but she pulled me and threw me down. she was on top of my giving me a BJ. i took off her bra. at this time it was nearly 2pm. we made love. she moaned and yelped. i kissed her . we woke up at 6pm when sokka was knocking at the door. she said to hide behind the curtains. she got dressed and got the door. he wanted to see me.

this is what katara sees. around 1pm

i was brushing my hair singing in my room when i heard zuko yelling my name. i told him i was in my rooem. he came in and greeted me, then pekcked my cheek. he asked me if i told aang our kiss after the comet ment nothing. but i forgot to tell hime. i alsom forgot to tell him that zuko and i were a couple. i apoligized he walked over to me and kissed me. he made up some excuse that he had to leave and help is uncle. she told me to stay for a while. i interupted him, by kissing him. i started to rip off his silky vibrant robe. he pussed me off and said no later. but i took off the rest of his clothes...all but his underwearings. he walked and locked the door. then we made out it was wonderful, but i couldnt catch my breath. he riped off my dress and unshirt and bottoms. we were nearly naked. we fell on the bed and made out some more. he was on top of me. he was sweating horribly. he got up to grab a condom but i pulled him back and threw him down on top of the bed. i gave him a wonderful BJ. he undid my bra. i then took off his underwear as he took off my thong. it was almost 2. we had sex. it was great. then we woked up at 7:30. sokka was at the door i told zuko him to hide behind the drapings. i skurried and got dressed. sokka wanted to talk to zuko. i told him i didnt feel godd and i didnt know where he was.
Sign up to rate and review this story