It's the start of a new year. Dumbledore and Snape do not like how it starts as Harry's plans engulf them.
- Another brilliant work DrT. I almost thought you'd abandoned the Potterverse, its good to see myself wrong. By chance do you post on fanfiction.net,
Its difficult to keep track of your writings.
Keep the chapters coming
Author's responseNope, never published there. the oldest stories are on the various parts of fiction alley and a few are on www.restrictedsection.org
- The entire chapter was an infodump. And again, if the "struggle" between Harry and Dumbledore/Voldemort was likened to a chess game, Dumbledore would start as a black king with all his pieces missing and himself in check while Harry would start with eight queens. Do you think that makes for an interesting match?
Author's responseIf that were the key to the story, you'd be right. If that's what you're reading the story to find, stop now and save your time for some story you'd like more
- Hmm, a nicely done chapter, combining a whole lot of information with enough action to keep things moving. It'll be interesting to see how some parties react to the prohibition on both "mudblood" and "puree", though the later sounds like a description of what the Deez will be like when Harry finishes with them. I think he's definitely got the attention of both Dumbles and Snape, now to see if either or both has the intellgence to live within those strictures. I "almost" have to feel sorry for Ron as he'll be finding out just how good this new Harry is if his jealousy takes control this time.
- Found a small typo. "...their alleged subtly.” should be "...
their alleged subtlety.” Yes, the Slytherins, especially the Death-Nibblers, do need to learn that now that things are quite as wide open for them as they were in canon.
(#) vl100butch 2010-05-04 07:22:35 PMallons mes enfants.....
the fun is just beginning to start....dumbles knows he's in deep, deep kimchi....
i do expect snape to be killed off sooner rather than later....his ego and temper guarantee it....
and what is the "puree" reaction going to be when they go out in the muggle world and see a "no parking" sign.....roflmao....
Author's responseObviously, those Muggles know more about the magical world than the Ministry has let on!
- Are we to believe that Bumbles is actually this smart? If so, then he must have a heart as dark as sin itself--which would mean he wouldn't tell anyone what he does in this chapter.
If he is not that dark, then he would have fooled himself all this time and never connected the dots as he does in his speech.
Also, I will not believe that Snape has enough control over his VERY LARGE temper and hatreds to survive more than one week. Bumbles might last a month, but his ego will not let him believe for long.
Personally, I like this Harry and expect the Slytherin table to start emptying out.
You are trying to make JKRs math work out? Are you crazy? "Maths is hard" is tatooed over her left breast.