Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Stuck in a Loop

Continous

by Inuyonas 1 review

More loops

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-06 - 997 words

0Boring
"If you want my bells you have to come at me like you want to kill me."

The three genin were at the training area for Kakashi's bell test.

"Sensei they're only two bells." said the pink haired kunoichi

"No shit you fuzzbag." Said Sasuke glaring at Sakura.

Sakura looked horrified at her crush you constantly put her down since they left the roof tops.

"Don't be mean to Sakura-chan Sasuke-teme.....you bastard."

"NARUTO BAKA DON'T TALK TO SASUKE-KUN LIKE THAT." Sakura screamed as Naruto's head collided with the ground.

"Sakura you big headed slut, stop hitting Naruto. He might save your life one day."

Inner Sakura almost died at hearing this.

Kakashi was bored.

"Okay your test begins....NOW!"

Kakashi was shocked to find out only Sakura moved. She noticed Naruto and Sasuke didn't move so she hesitantly stayed with them

"Didn't they teach you at the academy, the art of Surprise?" Kakashi asked.

Naruto smirked. "Oh you're gona be surprised by this."

He clapped his hands together. Red chakra came around him almost instantly, forming a fox-like shell with two tails. His canine lengthened,His fingernails became more claw like, and his whisker marks turned black and deep. Most shocking and scary were his eyes, that were now red with black slitted pupils.

If Kakashi were anyless of a man he would have shit his body suit.

Sakura didn't know what to think, she wanted to get far far away from this Naruto. She didn't think that him now would let her hit him.

"Who taught you how to do that!?" Kakashi asked quickly.

"Jaraiya perv!" Answered Demonic Naruto.

Sasuke smirked. "You think thats shocking, well watch this."

He closed his eyes.

"MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!"

At that Kakashi lost his mind. No really, because when Sasuke said that and opened his eyes he looked Kakashi in his eye and activated Tsukiyomi. Now Kakashi was tied to a stumped watching a burning pile of Icha Icha Paradise. Needless to say Kakashi actually did Shit his body suit.

"Hey Why did Sensei fall down?!? and what's that smell?" Said the pink haired pink...thing Sakura.

-_____________LOOP_______________________________LOOP___________________________

"My name is Kakashi Hatake.....I have dreams........and Hobbies."

Naruto and Sasuke blinked 'IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!'

Kakashi pointed at Naruto. "Okay Blondie you're up."

Naruto smiled.

"ARGH!" Naruto screamed and grabbed his head."S-Save me!! Sensei!!!"

Kakashi looked bewildered at him in slight fear. "Naruto!!! W-What's going on?!"

"T-the fox is trying to dominate!" He said as red chakra engulfed him in the shape of a fox that had 6 tails.

Kakashi's mind was racing with different senarios. 'I-I need to alert the Hokage!'

"Don't worry Naruto, I'll save you!!!' Sasuke shouted as he stood straight up.

He looked at Naruto and activated the right eye of the Mangekyou Sharingan.

"AMATERASU!"

O_o

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Black flames swept over Naruto and the foxes chakra. The red chakra began bubbling madly threatening to fry Naruto alive.

Kakashi was shockd again seeing Sasuke do that. Sakura was watching in Awe at what was happening.

"W-What's going on-" She fainted.

Then all of a sudden Naruto was back to normal grinning like mad.

"Gotcha....."

O_o

____________________________LOOP________________________LOOP_______________________

"Okay well just for that Everyone will do a Transformation practice now!" Iruka yelled at Naruto.

The class groaned. They lined up ready to do a transformation.

"Okay Sasuke you're up." Said Iruka.

Sasuke smirked "Transform!" He shouted

POOF!

When the smoke cleared a very very well developed Raven haired female stood nude. Her black hair was spiked in the back of her head in a unique fashion.

"GAAAH!"

Iruka passed out from a nose bleed.

"TEME YOU ASSHOLE YOU RIPPED OFF MY JUTSU!!!!!!!" Naruto shouted from his place in the line.

Iruka seemed to recover at this point. "I would expect that from Naruto but you Sasuke?"

"Anyway.....Okay Naruto, You're up." Said Iruka

"Yippe!!" He jumped up and down.

"Okay....Transform!!!"

POOF!!!!

When the smoke cleared None other than Itachi Uchiha was standing in front of Iruka.

Iruka tensed.

Mizuki tensed.

Itachi turned around and looked at Sasuke.

"Foolish little brother..........I WAS OROCHIMARU'S FAVORITE!!!! I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES HE FUCKED YOU IN THE ASS!!!!!!!"

O_o

Sasuke fainted from shock.

___________LOOP____________________________LOOP_______________________________-

"It was to test my abilities."

Sasuke found himself a couple of years younger and facing a younger Itachi standing over their bloody parents bodies.

"Why Neesan?!" Sasuke decided to act his part.

Itachi activated the left eye of his Mangekyou sharingan and gazed deep into his younger brother's eyes.

"ARGH!!! WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME THIS!?!" Sasuke is quite the actor.

It got to the part where Itachi was standing over his parents tied up. His sword was held up and he wasabout to swing it down until......

"DIE YOU BASTARDS!!!"

Itachi thought maybe it was so some sort of Genjutsu. He tried dispelling it but it as all for naught. Sasuke had grabbed Itachi's sword and beheaded his own parents. As their heads rolled on the ground Sasuke screamed:

"HOW DARE YOU PLAN A COUP TO TAKE OVER THE VILLAGE FORCING ITACHI TO SLAUGHTER OUR ENTIRE CLAN!!!!!" Hee then punted his father's head.

O_o

Itachi fainted from shock.

______________________LOOP______________________LOOP_________

"The tenth question will be given in an hour .....BEGIN!

Pencils hit the desk and started marking away.

"HEY SASUKE DID YA HEAR?"

"NO NARUTO WHAT?!"

They were sitting on opposite ends of the classroom so they had everyones attention.

"I HEARD ONE OF THE JOUNINS IN THIS ROOM WAS GAY!!!!!!"

Everyone busted out laughing. The Jounins were looking around suspicisously.

Ibiki frowned.

"BOTH Of YOU SHUT UP!!"

"HEY SASUKE, I HEARD HE WORE HIS NINJA HEADBAND IN A WAY THAT COVERS HIS ENTIRE HEAD!!"

All eyes fell on Ibiki. Ibiki twitched.

"TEAM 78, YOU FAIL!!!" Ibiki said.

"What did we do?"

"You got happy when they suggested it was me." Ibiki answered.

O_o


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review please......I will update soon again.
Sign up to rate and review this story