Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make The Moves, Aim The Spotlight

Sighs and Moans Just Right

by sasukeluver 1 review

Katie tries to let out her frustration in the wrong way.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-05-08 - Updated: 2010-06-05 - 1746 words

1Ambiance
My voice was heavy, and my breathing deep. I couldn’t help but be nervous in his presence. His body radiated with perfection and intimidation as he walked towards me. My body temperature got hot and my heart beat sped up.
“Don’t be scared,” he whispered. I looked down to my bare body to notice I was shaking badly. I shrugged and crossed my arms across my breasts.
“Have you done this before?” I asked as I looked into his eyes. He smiled and leaned on the bed with his arms. He kissed my lips as I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him closer to me. He parted us for a split second. Without opening our eyes, he spoke.
“No.”


I awoke from this dream with a smile. I was still a virgin, and after having the dream about Urie a couple nights ago I was worried that I would never want to do it ever to anyone.
Weeks have gone by and my training got more and more challenging. I’ve been sore for days and this is harder then I thought. Alex helps with the pain, he knows how to make me relax and it helps to know that he will be there to tell Asentio when enough for the day is. I sure as hell don’t want to stop, but if I work myself too much I’ll do something stupid. I haven’t gotten majorly injured yet, but I’m expecting that soon.

Pete hasn’t said a word to me sense we had our fight. Patrick says he’s not talking much. He’s mainly by himself and Asentio can’t even read anything going on in his head. He’ll only talk to Kain, and Kain isn’t talking to us about it. I don’t know if I want to know what they’re talking about. Kain is an amazing person to talk to. I talk to him when I want advice on training, or dating a vampire, or even this dream I had. He said there are no side effects to having sex with a vampire, but it is very painful for the woman if she’s human. The penis is rock hard all the time, and making him horny makes everything more painful. Knowing that makes me nervous, but maybe it’s more pleasurable then painful.

Kain is the only one who knows that I want to lose my virginity to Alex. He isn’t exactly for it but he won’t tell me what I can or can’t do. Alex doesn’t know… I’m not sure how this conversation is going to start up, but hopefully it will end the way I want it to.

“Katie?” I looked up from my bed and saw a figure in my door way. It was late at night after a long night session of combat with Asentio. I was too sore to sit up. I didn’t know how to answer the man. I didn’t know who it was. “Katie, are you up?” I learned from last time to take a guess at who it was, so I kept my mouth shut. “Katie, it’s your brother.” I let out my breath and tried to sit up.

“What do you want?” I said sneered. I turned on the lamp beside my bed and saw his slump figure better in the light. His hands were in his pockets and his elbows locked straight. His face looked like he was holding regret and sorrow in him. I rolled my eyes when I remembered what he told me. “If you’re not going to tell me what you want you should just leave.” His pale face got more remorseful. His mouth dropped open as voice cracked. He wanted to say something, but didn’t know how. I stood up and stumbled a little. My legs almost told me to just fuck myself because they’re too tired. Pete was to me in a snap as he helped me up to my feet. I pulled myself away from him and crossed my arms across my chest.

“How was training?” I rolled my eyes and looked down and my legs; they looked a little swollen. “Right…”

“Why do you care? If this is my last time I’ll ever be here then I should be able to do what ever I want,” I paused and sarcastically put my finger to the side of my face. “Oh, wait, that’s right, I have absolutely no control over my life because a vampire who saved me thirteen
years ago is claiming to be my actual brother!”

“Katie, please,” he whispered.

“What Pete? What will ever change the fact that you treat me like a child?”

“I don’t try to treat you like a child; you’ve never said anything before we came here that gave me the slightest hint that you wanted to be treated different.”

“Yeah Pete, because before you even gave me the flail the only time I talked to you guys was whenever the paparazzi came to the house and I had to act like I was a blessing from Heaven that you saw in the hospital one day and decided I needed a home.”

“You are a blessing-“

“Oh shove off Pete. I was just some poor little girl whose parents were getting killed and you didn’t want to tell a story to the hospital.”

“It wasn’t like that Katie and you know it.”

“No I don’t Pete. Now get out.” He left with no hostility. It made me feel even worse about the fact that I wanted him to say something to make me feel better. Watching him walk out made me know that I will never get to have the feeling of having a brother again. I was feeling upset and the only person who could make me feel better was Alex. I hope he was in his room…

I walked into his room and saw his bathroom light on. The water was running and I took a deep breath as I closed the door silently behind me. My spandex and sports bra was the only thing I wanted to wear… for now. I didn’t need wraps for my back anymore, but they made me feel sexy. This will be the first time he will see me without them, despite the first time he saw me when I walked out of the bus with blood all over me.

Alex walked out of his bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth and only pants on. His amazing six- pack made me lose my focus for a few moments. His body was amazing. He wasn’t extremely muscular, but he was still the man I want to hold me. He smiled at me and spit out the toothpaste out in the sink.

“Why hello,” he said. He stuck his toothbrush in his mouth again. “How are you feeling?” I didn’t answer him. I only took steps towards him and held out my hand to his torso. “Well this is different,” he said spitting out the last of the residue. He rinsed out his mouth and wiped it with his arm. Once he turned off the light to his bathroom I thought I was ready. I traced his abs with my finger and looked up to him. His face was stern and concentrated. I kept going. I brought my hand up to behind his neck and brought his face down to mine. I gave him a few light kisses that progressed to get harder and harder.

Speaking of hard… I felt a bulge and I giggled a little.

“I’m sorry,” he said breaking off the kiss. I brought him back to me and kissed him again. I rubbed my thumb against his bulge and broke off the kiss for a second to look at his face. His face questioned it but I wanted it so bad, I didn’t stop. I grabbed his penis with my full hand and squeezed as hard as I could. His lips seemed to quiver has I got harder.

“Does it feel good?” I asked seductively. All he did was nod. I giggled and pushed him towards his bed so his back was to it. I gave him a push and his face lit up. He got a shocked and sexy smile on his face as I straddled him. I leaned down and stuck my ass in the air as I kissed him again. Alex was still questioning this, but loving it way too much to stop.

“Why so stiff?” I asked. He laughed at me and I sat up, still straddling him. He propped himself up on his elbows. “What’s wrong?”

“I just don’t know if I want to do this…” I rolled my eyes and back down to him.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked. His head shot back to me.

“Yes,” he said without hesitation. “Are you?”

“Of course,” I said. I sighed. I rolled my eyes and got off of him while saying “I can’t do this.” He stood up as I pulled on a pair of his sweats I saw on his floor. I turned to him and crossed my arms.

“What happened?” I walked closer to the door. He jumped up and held the door closed before I could try and escape. My back was now to him. “Katie, are you okay? What’s wrong?” I promised myself I wouldn’t start crying at anytime, but I couldn’t hold it in. I collapsed on to the door and let out my tears. “Katie!” Alex picked me up and I stayed down on my knees.

“No!” I shouted not excepting his help. “No, I’m done trying to fake this bull shit! Pete hates me! I have no family, my boyfriend isn’t human, I haven’t seen another female human sense my mother died and I’m sick and tired to pretending I can just cover all this up!”
“Katie, please, calm down, shhh.” He tried to calm me down but it wasn’t working. I couldn’t take it anymore. I was tired of holding it in, and it was time to let it out.

[A.N. Just so there's no confusion, the next chapter is going to be from Alex's POV]
Sign up to rate and review this story