Categories > Original > Drama

Can't Be Tamed INTROS

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-14 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 861 words

0Unrated
"Here,my guest,I show you all a magnificent treasure my son has bought me.",Lawrence said with a proud smile to his son.Kaleb kept his head down,though.How could he possible smile at something that he wanted to die about?
"And hhere,I show you my latest prize.You all thought this creature existed,but I will prove you wrong.Here,I show you what you will all regret you doubted...A Nocharky.",Lawrence said.Everybody was confused and shocked,but applauded.Then lights dimmed,and a huge cage had appeared behind Lawrence.Everybody leaned forward with curiousity as the drapes over the cage lifted slowly.
Once over,a bit lighter lights shined over the cage for a better view.
Suddenly,the creature looked up to see a girl's face.Her face as gorgeous as a goddess,flawlessly exotic.She lay in a nest,a large tree over her.
"What is the meaning of this?",a man asked from the crowd.Lawrence smiled.
"Watch.",he said and turned to the cage.
"Rise.",he said.She looked at him silently,but stood up slowly and out of the nest.Her eyes went to Kaleb,but quickly went down.In a beautiful and sexy outfit,she stood up straight looking at the crowd as if a threat.
"Want to explain yet?",the same man from the crowd asked.Lawrence turned back to the crowd.
"She is what you would call half human/half bird.The most rarest creature you could ever see.",Lawrence said.
"Is that even possible?",people from the crowd began to question him.
"Just watch patiently,my guests.",Lawrence said.Somebody suddenly decided to take a picture,and as the light flashed,the girl looked away,suddenly being covered my large wings.
She had wings!Beautiful and handsome wings,that shown a raven color mixed with purple,indigo blue,and green.Fro her back!
"Dearh god!",a woman whispered.


There is a sneak peek from my new story,Can't Be Tamed.I am doing an intro for this story because I think I'll be working on this one a lot just like The Way U Are and How Do You Love Someone?
Got the idea from Miley Cyrus's new video,but of course I put changes in it.
And so,on we go.

Belinda

She is the main girl.I made up this name,but she is Nocharky,a half human/half bird.She is the only one of her race,or she at least thinks she is.You'll have to wait for that.Dont know if I'm going to make a second part of this story or not.Anyways,she has long beautiful black hair,and beautiful eyes.Hot body,and she hypnotizes anybody who looks at her.Even woman.
I'd say a picture of her is:

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/megan-fox-9-2-09-2.jpg

I decided for Megan Fox to be her,because it described who I was looking for.So,hope you like it.Another pic if you'd like is:

http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/megan-fox-dt-spain-4.jpg

Kaleb

He is the main guy.He is the son of a very rich and successful man.On his way to a vacation,he gets in a car accident near a very wierd forest in the middle of nowhere,and wakes up in the middle of the forest in a nest.There he meets beautiful and extrordinary Belinda.He has the normal hot short and spiked dark hair,with dark,mysterious eyes and a hot body.
A picture is:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nuHiwuiaKXw/SwLcAGdQBgI/AAAAAAAAAns/PDvrDhcCufU/s1600/booboo-stewart-pic_552x828.jpg

You notice that this is the same guy playing for Stark in How Do You Love Someone?Well,I don't really care because I always imagine my stories as movies,so there can be the same actors from time to time.

Lawrence

He is Kaleb's father,and he is very rich.He finds new and amazing treasures as a travelor,and has the best buisnesses as a buisness man.But he always forgets the love that he needs to have for his son.He is strict and always organized and clean,so Kaleb is pretty much keeping his other life a secret from his father.
A picture would be:

http://www.robinemtage.com/images/page2/Asian%20guy%20copy.jpg

I thought this pic for him would be perfect.Any problems,just review it.

Veronica

Of course,there is lawyas a bitch of a girl that wants the guys and hates the girl who gets him.Well Veronica is that girl.A prissy blondie with a hot bod and beautiful face.Not that all blondes are like that.Her 'daddy' lets her have whatever she wants,so he couldn't care less.But her dad and Kaleb's want them to get married,so both buisnesses can be combined.Kaleb hates it,Veronica is all for it.What wwill happen when Belinda pops in the picture.
A picture would be:

http://poponthepop.com/images/gallery/hayden-panettiere.jpg

So there you have it,all the charatcers.if anything wrongs,review it.Thanks for reading this,bye.
Sign up to rate and review this story