Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Photograph

Fan Girl Material

by Disenchantedxo 6 reviews

The girls sit backstage and Charlotte bumps into her worst nightmare.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-05-20 - Updated: 2010-05-20 - 1534 words

5Exciting
Helloo people :) I am extremely sorry about the massive wait for an update, but life has been complicated lately. I also had to create a new account because one day ficwad decided not to let me sign in to this account, but it seems to be working now lol! strange indeed... Anyway, here's the next chapter, i'm working on the next one right now so it will be up probably by sunday :) Disenchanted xo







Charlotte’s POV







The interview had gone by like a drag. Me, Emily and Elsa all had to sit back stage and watch the guys being asked questions. Fun, fun, fun! We sat there in complete boredom, and although it only lasted for an hour, it seriously didn’t feel that way. I have to say I did feel sorry for the guys though, they were so tired from the tour they could hardly stay awake. And being asked all those questions over and over must really make them want do die there and then. I know I did, and I was only listening! It’s probably because I’ve heard all that stuff from Emily before; she talked about them constantly back home.

After the interview everyone had started to get ready for the concert, except from me and Emily. Well what dumb-fucks we were, when Gerard had asked us to come on tour with the band, we had forgotten one tiny little detail.

We forgot to pack.

Yes, we were so wound up in the idea of being on tour with a world famous band that we actually forgot we would need everyday stuff with us. Like clothes, make up, straighteners and for fuck sake underwear! How the hell were we expected to go two months without clean underwear?!

So here we were, sitting on the couch in the front room of the bus, wearing the same clothes we had on yesterday.

“Charlotte I seriously cannot do this, we have to go home or something. There is no fucking way I am wearing the same stuff for two months!” Emily screeched in panic as I tried to think up something. I shook my head at her and closed my eyes, we weren’t going to get anywhere with her screaming like that. “Can’t we just go shopping or something?!”

I looked at her in frustration, “We don’t have any money, Emily.” I said in a bored tone. I slumped down beside her and sighed in defeat. There wasn’t really any other solution than to go back home, but I don’t think that would be a great idea. Jason would probably be waiting by the porch with a baseball bat ready to kill me. And just when I had lost all hope, Elsa came skipping through to the front room.

She smiled brightly at us and sat down on the couch opposite us. “What’s up?” She asked after a few moments of studying our defeated faces.

“Well, we kind of have nothing to wear for two months, and we’re trying to figure out how we’ll survive without clean underwear.” I groaned and watched as Elsa tried hard not to laugh. Okay it was quite a funny situation, I mean who in hell forgets something like this?!

“Why didn’t you just ask me? I’ll give you guys somethin’ to wear until the guys are on a break. Then we’ll go into town and go shopping.” She got up from the couch and motioned for us to follow her. I hadn’t really gotten to know Elsa very well, but I can already say I love her. Emily’s frown stretched into the biggest smile I’d ever seen and she got up to follow Elsa.

Half an hour later we were still trying to figure out what to wear, well I was anyway. Emily had picked out skinnies and a Tee, but I couldn’t think of what to wear.

“Try these,” Elsa urged as she handed me a pair of red skinny jeans and an ‘MCR’ logo shirt. I must say I did look rather good in the band’s merch. I really couldn’t be bothered sitting here for another hour trying on clothes, so I settled for that outfit.

“Thanks’ a lot Elsa, I seriously don’t know where we’d be without you!” I hugged her tightly, practically suffocating her and pulled away to let Emily have her turn.

“You’re my saviour!” She squealed and pulled Elsa into a bear hug. I laughed as she struggled to free herself from Emily’s hold. We all glanced up at the clock simultaneously and I sighed knowingly.

“Guess we better get going then, the concert starts in twenty minutes.” Elsa gently closed the wardrobe and we both followed her out of the room. Great, concert time. More of Gerard’s bitter ignorance coming my way… Yey.






The three of us were sitting silently backstage, watching the stage crew set things up and occasionally one of the guys would walk buy. Frank had already passed us several times, and each time he did Emily’s eyes would light up and she’d smile brightly at him. I watched their constant glances to each other and Frank’s grin just kept growing with each moment. I wasn’t the only one who’d noticed this though; Elsa would nudge me every so often and motion towards them. I found it quite cute actually; they were like two teenagers fighting their crushes towards each other.

I hadn’t realised I’d been staring into space until Elsa reached down to get her bottle of water and she quickly took a swig of it. Watching the liquid had for some reason gave me the sudden urge to pee. I got up from my seat and tapped Elsa’s shoulder lightly, “D’you know where the bathroom is?”

She bit her lip and furrowed her eyebrows together, “Ermm, I think it’s down the corridor.” She pointed towards the dim hallway we had entered from. I nodded to her once then scurried off to the exit.

I’d almost reached the bathroom when I suddenly collided with another person.

“Shit,” I muttered and stretched my hand out to the girl I’d practically knocked over. She sighed and narrowed her eyes as she stared at me.

“I think I’m perfectly capable of getting up myself thank you.” She said stubbornly and rose to her feet. I studied her slender figure enviously and for some reason she looked familiar. Her long golden hair travelled all the way down to her hips and it swayed in the slight breeze. I rolled my eyes at her rude statement and tried to step past her, but she put her hand up stopping me.

“I don’t suppose you know where the backstage area is?” She asked with a questioning look on her face. I was about to answer her but I stopped myself and thought about her question. Did I really have the permission to go around telling strangers where the band was? I mean for all I know she could be some sort of obsessed fan girl, and if the guys found out I was the one who’d told her where they were, I’d be in trouble. She rolled her eyes at me and sighed deeply in frustration.

“Don’t worry, I’m not an obsessed fan girl,” She exclaimed waving her hands around, “I’m just here to see Gerard, he’s expecting me.” She smiled smugly and flipped her hair.

I raised my eyebrow at her and wondered why on earth Gerard would be expecting a girl like this one. She was stubborn and really seemed quite full of herself, but on the other hand she was very pretty. Actually more like, stunning. I could never compete with someone like her. I suppose I should’ve asked her for ID or something before giving her directions to backstage, but Gee had been pissing me off lately, so maybe sending him a fan girl would satisfy my revenge.

I told her where to go and without another word she skipped off down the hallway, “Definitely fan girl material.” I mumbled quietly to myself.

Once I’d finished in the bathroom I actually had to stop and ask directions myself a couple of times. But seriously, this place is huge. I finally found the hallway and I peeked around the backstage door to make sure I was in the right room. I spotted Elsa’s dark hair swaying from the air conditioning and I nodded to myself before entering.

I walked through and made my way to my seat, smiling to Emily before sitting down. I could hear a whiney high-pitched voice coming from behind the curtain, and it was starting to bug me, so I decided to tell whoever was making such a racket to shut the hell up. I lightly pushed back the satin curtain, “Excuse me but-” I began to say, when I was cut off from the sheer shock of what was behind the curtain…








R&R xo
Sign up to rate and review this story