Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

I'm Not Scared Of Anything, But falling in Love and Getting My Heart broken!

by pume19 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-05-23 - Updated: 2010-05-23 - 1176 words

0Unrated
I was pined up against a wall from a bunch of ugly boys. They started to feel me up, I started to kick them and try to get away. But they had a tight grip on me.
"Don't fight or we'll make things worst for you little girl!" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my back.
"Why don't you just go get each other and have fun being gay fags." I said turning my face away from them. (I love gays fags lez bis. Their awesome so don't take that as an offense).
"Hey stop that don't touch me ther..." I tried to say but let out a soft moan.
I didn't want to enjoy it but it was pleasurable even tho these guys were butt ugly.
I started to sweat holding back my moans making sure none got out, I didn't want them smirking at me that just pissed me off. I saw two of them zip down their pants, that was it.
I started to kick them and scream for help, I got lose and ran away but one of them catch me again. I fell face first to the ground, hurt like a bitch. I started to get up but this fat thing was on me.
"GET THE FUCK OFF!!!!" I yelled hitting the guy in his face hard making him let go and grab his face.
I saw two guys walk by and yelled out trying to get them to look this way.
"Hey you two guys can I get some freaking help!" They looked my way and one ran over.
The other just stood there like nothing was happening. I didn't see what happen but soon I was helped up to my feet.
"Thanks, I could have done it myself but that fat ass was on me!" I said dusting my self off.
I looked up to see to gods staring down at me. God they we're fucking hot!
"I-I'm T-Traci!" I said holding out a hand.
The one with pretty bright blue eyes, long to about his chin golden hair. His skin a light tan, and he had these three scars on each side of his cheek.
The other looked scary, just a bit cause of his red piercing eyes. His hair a jet black, but seem to shine a dark blue in the light. His skin white almost like a dolls skin.
They both seem very muscular, and I couldn't help but pull my prevyness out of me.
"I'm Naruto, and this idiot that didn't help is Sasuke." Naruto said smirking.
His smirk was omb dude.
"Shut up Naruto," Sasuke said slapping Naruto on the back of the head.
I giggled and blushed a bit! What the hell?, I thought.
"So what are you doing out here by your self? You really could have gotten hurt!" Naruto said as we walked down the street.
"Psh. Do I look like I'm crying cause I almost got rape, No!" I said crossing my arms.
Naruto and Sasuke shared a glance.
I gave them a "Wtf" look, best look ever. haha.
"What?!" I asked.
"So your not scared of anything?" Naruto asked.
"Nope!" I said. "Why?" Naruto asked!
"Well...." I started...
"Mommy Daddy where are you?" I said only 11 years old.
I walked into my parents room, too see me tied up and a man standing their like he was trying to pick candy. I gasp. The man looked my way smirking. My parents screamed and yelled telling me to run and get away!
"NO! I"m not gonna leave you!" I yelled. The man tried to take me away, yet I was a ninja and took him out as easily as saying hi! He yelled in pain from my sword cutting his arm off. Then blood came from where my parents sat tied to the chair, then the man was gone like that. Tears filled my eyes and so did rage and revenge. I packed all my stuff and left to be on my own. Looking back one last time, as the police filled the house and people around it. I had no emotion on my face at the time, I left and never to return unless I was to kill the man who killed my mother and father!

Their faces we're in shock.
Oh I forgot to say their are three thing in this world that you are, Ninjas is what I am. Vampires blood suckers like the man that killed my parents, and Humans. I know it's weird but that how it was in the world. Most just Ninjas and Vampires, it's hard to explain so I'll put it this way. There was a bad and good side, didn't matter if you we're Vampire Ninja, or Human, you were either bad or good. I know humans and Ninjas are the same, but humans couldn't move as fast skilled as us, same with vampires.
"We didn't know you we're a Ninja like Sasuke and I!" He said smiling in happiness to hear it.
"Ya, I haven't came a crossed any other Ninjas in awhile." I took a breath. "In fact not even a Ninja Vampire!" Sasuke smirked. "Guess you caught on quickly!" I laughed. "Your red eyes gave it away!" I smiled.
"But your eyes Traci, I mean their not humans or vampires what are they?" Naruto randomly asked. "My eyes are special, or I am well that's what my mother always told me!" I smiled thinking of my beautiful mother.
"Hn!" Was all Sasuke said.
I got confused and shook it off.
"Well I better be going, got to find a place to live. Can't keep living on the streets ya know!" I said smiling. "Thanks for the help again." I waved and walked away!
Not sure if I would see them two again?!

Sasuke's P.O.V
Naruto and I just watched as the girl name Traci left with a smile on her face, not even scared to get raped. She did have a sword on her, so I'm sure she would be fine. We weren't sure what to say, but she was gone before we knew it. I kinda felt bad for letting her go, she is still a girl you know!

Naruto's P.O.V
I didn't want to let Traci go, even after hearing about that sad story. I felt really bad, she's been on her own since she was 11. But she is one strong chick I must say, I wanted to get to know her and be friends with her. It didn't seem like it was going to be easy at all. I hope we do meet again Traci. "Crap we didn't get her phone number!" I yelled putting my hands to my head. Sasuke was gone when I said that, I caught up and we went home. I wanna help her and I'm sure Sasuke wants to too! He maybe stuck up but this time it was a girl that might need our help, but I don't know for what tho?!
Sign up to rate and review this story