Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

July 1, 1978 (Part 1)

by aerosmith14 1 review

Joe talks about the night before and Stevens relationship with Cyrinda.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-05-23 - Updated: 2010-05-24 - 985 words - Complete

1Exciting
July 1, 1978
7:09 am
I couldn't sleep last night. I went to sleep around 2. Turns out Steven and Cyrinda got a room next to mine and in the middle of the night, they started fighting. I fell asleep but I woke up minutes later to hear them fucking. I just got out of the shower. Before I went in, they were fucking. Now, they are bickering about last night. I think. Now I'm sitting on the bed, watching the weather on tv. It's supposed to be rainy later today. I can't tune them out. I just heard a loud thud. I don't get how she can stay with Steven. She's so nice and he can be so demanding sometimes. Just like Elissa, they both drive me crazy. Elissa didn't come. She's at her parents house. To be honest, I'm glad she's not here. The room isn't full of her stuff. She brings a lot of stuff. I don't bring that much. Oh gotta go. Someone is knocking on the door. 

Joe's POV
I set my journal down and got out of bed. I walked towards the door and opened it.
"Hey what's up, Cyrinda?" Her face was red and had her stuff with her.
"Uh not much. May I come inside?" She asked in a low voice. I stepped aside and watched her walk inside. I closed the door and locked it. I always lock the door. 
"Sorry about the mess." 
"Mess? Doesn't really look like there's a mess." 
I looked around. She's right. There's like 3 empty cans of beer and a plate. 
"Why are you here? N...not trying to be rude or anything." 
She sighed "Steven kicked me out. He said to go back to Boston or stay with someone else. I figured you could use some company. If you don't want me here, I understand."
Hmm I could use some company. She's not like Elissa so I don't mind if she's here. And besides, she's like a friend. Even though we messed around from tine to time. 
"Yeah sure you can stay. I don't mind." I smiled. She dropped her stuff and gave me a hug. 
"Thank you. Steven is so demanding!"
Yeah tell me about it!
"Yeah he is. He's a nice guy... Sonetimes." Then I started thinking of the times he wasn't demanding. I couldn't think of anything. She pulled away and held my hands. Was she coming on to me?
"Lets lay down." She said. 
I know where she going with this. As much as I would want to "lay down" with her, I'm just... I don't know. We haven't messed around in a long long time. I haven't got any in a while. Maybe I should "lay down" with her. I don't know okay? I'm so astonished even though I knew she was going to do this. She's just so beautiful. I had to make a decision but quick. I opened my mouth to speak but the sound of someone knocking on the door distracted me from telling her my answer. 
She let go of my hands and gave me a scared look. 
"He is not going to lay a hand on you." I said before opening the door. Steven stood there. He looked very angry. 
"Get your stuff." Steven growled at Cyrinda. 
"No." She protested. "I'm staying with Joe." 
"No you're not." Steven pushed the door and stepped inside. He walked towards her and grabbed her. He raised his hand. I can't take this any more. I walked behind Steven and grabbed his wrist. 
"Don't you ever think about laying a hand on her." I growled. "Especially when I'm around." 
Steven stepped aside. I let go of his wrist. 
"Stay out of it, Perry!" Steven said and shoved me. I shoved him back. He raised his eyebrow at me.  
"Leave." I said and stared at him. He had this crazy look in his eyes. 
"No." Steven answered back in a low voice. 
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way."
"I just wanna talk to her!" 
"Really? Seemed like you were going to hit her. If she doesn't want to go with you then leave her alone."
I heard her sigh "Joe it's okay. It's nice of you to protect me but I'm going to go with Steven."
"Really? You're going to go with him and let him hit you?"
She looked down. 
I sighed "Whatever." I'm so pissed off right now. I can't believe she's doing this. 
Steven smirked at me "Lets go Cyrinda." She grabbed her stuff and looked at me. 
I looked away. I'm so mad at her. I can't believe she's going to leave with Steven. He... Oh god I just want to beat the shit out of him! Woman beater. 
"Lets go babe." Steven said to her and then shot me an evil look. I glared at him and looked at her. I gave her a disappointed look. I shook my head at her. I honestly couldn't believe she's going back with him. Steven impatiently sighed and said "I'm leaving." I watched him walk out of the room. She was still in the room. 
"Aren't you going to go with him?" I asked. 
"Joe I'm sorry."
"Just go."
She shook her head at me and gave me a confused look. What's there to be confused about? I watched her leave my room. I closed to door and walked to my bed and took out my journal. I wrote everything that happened. 

An hour has passed and I'm still mad at her. Why am I mad? He's not yelling at her or anything. In fact, it seems like their room is empty because I haven't heard anything. I don't like Steven. I hate the way he treats her. Why am I disturbed by all this? I should be minding my own business. I don't know. Maybe I'm starting to fall for Cyrinda....
Sign up to rate and review this story