Categories > Games > Kirby > The Sickness of Hatred

Chapter 2

by Leta 0 reviews

Category: Kirby - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Meta Knight - Published: 2010-05-25 - Updated: 2010-05-25 - 529 words

0Unrated
A/N
Okay I know it's not supposed to snow in popstar/Dreamland but for this fanfiction I changed it's climate so it could. Mkay? ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two


Following Day.
Late evening.

"I'm worried Blade, Meta Knight said he would be back this afternoon at the latest and now it's already nine thirty." Sword said to Blade as he paced their room, Blade said nothing but nodded in agreement. "He needs to get back soon, the first snow has already begun falling." Sword said as he continued pacing, Blade nodded in agreement before yawning. "We should get some sleep before the midnight patrol." Blade commented as he walked over to his bed before stretching and yawning again. "Yeah you're right Blade." Sword agreed as he walked over to his own bed, after removing his sword's scabbard and leaning it up against the wall he laid down on his bed and pulled the blankets close. He turned his head to the left and looked at Meta Knight's empty bed that was in-between him and Blade. "The room seems kinda empty without him huh Blade?" Sword asked his half asleep friend.
"Yeah..." Blade replied before the two drifted off into sleep.

It was morning and King DeDeDe sat on his throne glaring at Sword and Blade who stood before him. "Where is Meta Knight! He should have been back yesterday! So where is he!" He yelled at the two young knights who were trying their best not to flinch at the assault on their ear drums. "We don't know Sire, he hasn't returned yet." Sword replied as Blade nodded, DeDeDe gave out a growl of frustration and Escargoon slided slightly to the side out of the Kings reach before the King addressed the two knights again. "Fine but until he does return you two have to do his duties aswell as your own, is that understood?" DeDeDe shouted at them.

"Yes Sire." Both Sword and Blade replied before they both gave DeDeDe a quick bow and then rushed out of the throne room, as they did they heard DeDeDe say "Right, now let's get started on ridding ourselves of that pink pest Kirby."

Another two days passed and Meta Knight was three days overdue for returning, he slowly trudged through the fresh white snow that had fallen in Kabu canyon until he reached the Great Kabu himself. "Good afternoon Kabu." Meta Knight said as he stopped for a quick break so he could catch his breath. "What do you want?" Kabu asked angrily.

"Nothing." Meta Knight replied slightly taken aback by Kabus abrupt manner.

"Then leave." Kabu answered as angrily as before.

"What? Kabu is something wrong?" Meta Knight asked as he stepped towards Kabu.

"I said leave!" Kabu boomed even angrier, Meta Knight stood still for a few more seconds before leaving without another word, his cape wrapped tightly around himself and his eyes colour clearly showing his confusion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Characters Names. (Japanese and English)

Meta Knight
Sword - Sword Knight
Blade- Blade Knight
Tiff - Fumu
Tuff - Bun
King DeDeDe
Escargoon - Escargon
Sir Ebrum - Parm
Lady Like - Memu
Fololo - Lololo
Falala - Lalala
Sign up to rate and review this story