Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blue Moon

Blue Moon

by SmashAuthority2 5 reviews

The Epic love story continues....with a few twists and turns along the way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 2209 words

5Exciting
I do not own Twilight
I do not own MCR
The following is pure fiction.


Before we begin I'd just like to say thanks to Amy Revenge for coming up with the title.xx


It's my birthday today. Yes, I'm turning eighteen years old today. I'm not really into celebrating birthdays, but I feel my boyfriend, a.k.a, the love of my life, a.k.a, the reason for my being, a.k.a, my better half, will think differently.

His name is Gerard Sullen and he is a vampire. But it doesn't' matter that he's not human because he is totally hot and completely in love with me, and that's all that matters, right? Plus, he's a vegetarian vampire so only drinks the blood of animals-the only people who could be upset about that are animal rights activists, but who listens to them?

Anyway, I awoke with a start today, my dad just burst into my room and began singing "Happy Birthday" in a terrible singing voice that I've sadly inherited.

I sit up in bed and pretend to enjoy it, though what I really want to do is cover my ears. After he is done he presents me with some gifts. I tear them open to find he has bought me a Hello Kitty necklace-I would have thrown it against the wall in disgust (I find the color pink offensive) had my father not had a silly smile plastered on his face, a florescent pink T-shirt with hearts on it (I'm going to use it to clean my truck), and last but not least, he has gotten me a Barbie doll! For real! An actual Barbie doll. What am I? Five years old?! I put it aside having decided to give it to Chase, or maybe I'll torture the bimbo? Who knows?

"Thanks, dad." I throw my arms around him and give him a hug. At least he tried.

"This is everything you wanted, right?" he beams.

I keep a straight face and nod. What I really wanted was a Samurai sword, but how does one go about getting one? "I've always dreamed of having my very own Barbie," I say, successfully keeping the sarcasm out of my voice.

He smiles again and leaves the room. He is only gone a second when my window slides open and shut, I don't have to look to know it is Gerard. He had left seconds before my dad walked in.

He snakes his arms around me and I rest my head on his chest. "Good morning," he whispers, in his naturally seductive voice.

I don't say anything. Have I mentioned my mind goes blank when he walks into the room? I simply sigh and close my eyes, feeling incredibly happy he is there.

"An interesting array of gifts," he comments. I think he is trying not to laugh.

I turn around slightly so we are face to face. "Are you making fun of my presents?"

His face is composed when he replies. "Of course not, but I thought you hated the color pink?"

"I do, but I think dad still believes I'm six or something." I lift the Hello Kitty necklace up and wince. It is painful even to look at. I throw it aside and look at him, a smile instantly appearing on my face. Trust me, if you could see Gerard you'd smile too, he's insanely attractive.

I shuffle closer to him and put my arms around his neck to study him closer. The fact I just spent the whole summer glued to his side is irrelevant. I never get bored of admiring him. He's that damn good looking.

Today his jet black hair looks unkempt, a bit like he just rolled out of bed, but I know better-he never sleeps. His usually hazel eyes are light today-almost gold. He must have fed while he was out.

"I got you something," he says, and pulls out a small black box from his pocket.

"I told you not to get me anything," I sigh. I meant it as well, it seems a little greedy to ask for more when I have him by my side. "I don't want you to make a fuss over me."

"You were born today, there is no way I'm not going to celebrate you being put on this earth," he says, firmly.

That shuts me up for a while. He hands me the box and I peer at it. I shake it gently and hear a soft rattle. "You're supposed to open it," he says with a smile.

I give him a look of suspicion and lift the top off. Inside is the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. It is gold with a delicate chain, a diamond encrusted heart sits in the middle of it. "Wow," I breath. I remove it from the box and stare at it. It sparkles even without any light. "It's so beautiful."

"Like it's owner," says Gerard, gazing at me.

I blush and he takes it from me. He brushes my hair aside and clasps the chain around my neck, making sure to place gentle kisses as he does so.

I feel a little dizzy by the time he is done. He chuckles at the expression on my face and gets up. "You need to get ready for school."

I sigh and get to my feet. "Can't we just skip today? I want to spend the day with you."

He strokes my face. "I'd like to spend all my time with you also, but I can't allow you to miss school. Plus Frank has a surprise for you."

I groan. "What is it?"

He shakes his head. "You'll find out yourself later."

"Are you guys going to perform another song?" I ask, hopefully. I am referring to the prom when Gerard and the rest of the Sullen's invaded the stage and performed a storming set-against the principals wishes, of course. They nearly caused a riot.

"No," he replies. "It's something else, but you'll like it."

"Can't wait," I say nervously. Frank having a surprise for you is enough to make anyone nervous.

*

I know school is going to be rough. As soon as I step out of my truck I am ambushed by an extremely hyper Frank.

"Happpeeeeeeeeeeeeee birthdayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" he screams, literally wrestling me to the floor.

Naturally, Gerard is there to save me. He picks Frank up and slams him against the truck. "I told you not to touch her," he growls.

"It's her birthday," pouts Frank. "Obviously I was going to show her some lurve."

"That's enough love for one day," says Gerard, dangerously.

"For now," corrects Frank. "I've got a surprise for you, Stella!" he smiles widely at me.

"What is it?" I ask. I really don't like the look on his face.

"You'll see....later," he replies mysteriously. He exchanges a look with Gerard, who nods in approval.

"Excellent, excellent," he mutters.

"Are you, like, reading his mind?" I wonder.

Frank sighs dramatically. "Yes, my dear, he is. Though sometimes he wishes he couldn't." He winks at Gerard who rolls his eyes.

The bell rings and we make our way inside, Gerard with his hand in mine. Frank bids us goodbye to attend his first class and Gerard kisses me to do the same. We'll meet up later for Biology-the class where I was seated next to him and the whole madness began.

I am putting some books away in my locker when I notice a white envelope lying on the top shelf. I pick it up to inspect it closely. My heart leaps when I notice Jacob's handwriting. It's a birthday card.

I lean back against the locker as memories of my time with my hired vampire slayer come to mind.

It seems like such a long time ago, but back when I first discovered Gerard was a vampire, I freaked out-especially when he began stalking me. I mean, who wouldn't hire a vampire slayer in such a situation? Jacob arrived the next day I hired him and we got together to bring down the Sullen family.

The plan failed in an epic way when I fell in love with Gerard and couldn't go through with Jacob's scheme to take down the vampires. But, even then we remained friends. Things began to get complicated when he fell in love with me. The situation was made worse as Gerard and Jacob kept trying to kill each other every time they met. It all came to a head one day when I was admitted in hospital (Gerard's crazy ex, Ava tried to kill me). After that incident Jacob decided he couldn't stand to see me with Gerard any more and left me. It was probably the most depressing day of my life.

I tear the envelope with shaky hands and pull out the card. It's purple, glittery and kinda cute but what I'm interested in is what's inside the card. I scan it quickly.

Happy birthday, beautiful.
Have a great day, stay safe and I'll see you soon.


The words "Ill see you soon" leap out at me. He wants to see me? I feel my heart begin to beat faster in excitement. The prospect of seeing him again is just wonderful. I stash the card back into my locker and and rush off to class feeling great.

*

"So, Stella, darling. Do you want to know what your surprise is?" asks Frank, dangling a chip in my face.

"Yes, for the hundredth time, just tell me already," I say irritably, swatting the chip away.

"Okay." He claps his hands excitedly and takes a deep breath. "We're throwing you a party!" he cries and waits expectantly for my reaction.

I raise an eyebrow. "Wow, a party? On my birthday? Who'd have thought it?"

He frowns. "I detect sarcasm in your sweet voice."

"Come one, Frank," I sigh. "A party isn't exactly out there, is it?"

Frank looks sad. "You didn't even hear the best part yet."

I pat his hand feeling guilty. "What's the best part, Frankie?"

He cheers up immediately. I think he enjoys being called Frankie, he's forever trying to get Gerard to do it. "Bob is cooking dinner AND get this, he's baking your cake!"

I peer at Bob, or, "The Silent Assassin" as I secretly call him, nervously. He peers back unblinkingly. I swear, if he wasn't a vampire he'd be a serial killer. Frank insists he's a big softie at heart and The Lion King is his favorite movie.

Bob smiles at me, looking more like a hungry shark then vampire, and I smile back weakly. "I can't wait," I say.

We are joined by Gerard and Mikey who were getting their dinner, well, the dinner they're not going to touch. "Hey, guys," I greet them.

Gerard sits next to me and kisses me on my head. "Awwww, so cute," giggles Frank.

Mikey ignores me and starts talking to Ray who is playing on his PSP. He can do both things at the same time. Bob stares out of the window gripping a knife in his hand.

I tear my eyes away from him. "So, I heard you're throwing a party for me."

"He told you?" smiles Gerard.

"I couldn't control myself." Frank is now bouncing up and down on his seat.

Gerard picks up a shiny red apple and looks at it with interest. "You gonna eat that?" I joke.

He rolls his eyes. "You want me to?"

I shrug but watch, fascinated as he takes a bite. He makes a face as he swallows. "Tastes like cardboard."

"Hey, don't diss apples. They're my favorite fruit," I chide.

He hands it to me and I take it silently. He watches me intently as I take a bite. "Awwwww, sooo cute!" sighs Frank. "Gerard, why aren't you gay?" he moans.

Gerard ignores him and leans in towards me, he gently moves the apple out of the way and places a very soft kiss on my lips. The apple slips from my hands and lands on the table with a thud.

"Get a room, guys," Ray says without looking up. I can hear him blowing things up.

Mikey makes a revolted sound and Bob just continues to stare out the window. "Really, I think I'm going to throw up," insists Ray.

"Vampires can't hurl," Frank tells him matter-of factly.

Gerard ignores them and we continue to make out until I start to feel a little embarrassed. I mean, I like kissing Gerard, but not in front of an audience. Sensing my discomfort he pulls away.

"We'll continue that later," he whispers in my ear.

"When will I ever find a good man?" wails Frank to the heavens.

The bell rings signalling the end of the lunch hour. "I'll see you later," I say to Gerard. I have Gym now. We are playing tennis, and I'm totally enjoying terrorizing Chase. "Later, guys," I call as I run off.

"Later," they mumble.

"Go easy on Chase," says Gerard.

"I'll see you at the party!" Frank yells. "Wear something fabulous!"

"Can't wait," I yell back. I'm excited about it now. I have a feeling it's going to be great.

Or is it?......
Sign up to rate and review this story