Categories > Original > Romance

Endless Hours.

by SimplySydney 1 review

Isabelle is just a big city punk girl with blech blonde hair and bright blue eyes trying to survie life with her friend Tommy when nightmares start to consume her life from privious years, and mark...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2010-06-04 - Updated: 2010-06-05 - 1616 words - Complete

1Original
1.

Sometimes life throws you a fastball and you have to make a choice. Do you swing or do you just stand like an idiot as the ball hits your bat, knocking it out of your hands? Most people, unlike me, would choose the easy way out and just stand around like idiots. I like things to be difficult and mysterious. But I didn’t know that my life could be turned upside down just from “hitting the ball.”
“Isabelle!” A faint voice calls to me as I sink deeper into the bushes. My long blonde hair stuck in the branches. The voice yelled again, louder this time. The nearness sent shivers up my spine. I sat as still as stone, praying I wouldn’t be discovered. “Isabelle…I think I’ve” Then the small boy pulled apart the branches, pulling out some of my hair revealing my small, pale face and my big bright blue eyes. “Gotcha!” The boy yelled sticking his tongue out at me. I look up at him and frowned, his messy black hair fell in his face and his small brown eyes looked back at me. He gave me a smug look. “Your turn.” He laughed. I stood up and walked out of the bush. “Fine!” I say in his face then walked over to a large tree. I start to count “One. Two. Three…” After I reach 30 I turn away from the tree and look around the huge grassy lawn. The setting sun gave the grass an extra twinkle. I walk out away from the tree and just stand with my eyes closed. Listning.
Suddenly my eyes flew open and I looked across the lawn. Then somthing hit me, a smell. "Ew." I thought. The smell was like...blood. My heart started racing as I dashed across the lawn looking in every possable place screaming Timmy's name. Then I finaly saw it in the back yard, a dog no, a wolf. And he had Timmy. I just staired in disbelief as the wolf bit into Timmy over and over again. The blood just ran down his ligt blue shirt. I heard a faint scream, then suddenly realized it was me. The wolf stopped and looked at me, its golden eyes seemed to glow. He cocked his head and started towards me. My body began shaking and I realized I was screaming again. I couldn't get my legs to work then just fell to the ground and started sobbing. The wolf grew closer and then jumped at me. I quickly shut my eyes, waiting for the pain to hit me. After a few seconds of not feeling anything I opened my eyes and saw a boy.
He seemed to be about 8 years older then me. He was on top of the wolf, tackling him on the ground. Then suddenly the boy cracked the wolfs neck and he went still with whimper. The boy stood up and looked at me, his golden eyes staired deep at me for what felt like forever. My heart began to race faster as he walked closer to me then suddenly knelt in frount of me. I shaked a little and closed my eyes and felt his hot breath on my face. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." A voice said in my head. I opened my eyes and looked at the boy. "Wh-who are you?" I asked with terror in my eyes. He smirked and stood up. He reached a hand out to me then I grabbed his hand. Shocks went thought my whole body as he pulled me up, I suddenly just fell into him. Falling into warmth covering my small 7 year old body. I felt as if i'd known this boy for my whole life rather than a few moments. Then his name struck me, Gabriel Monsour.
Then out of nowhere there was a sudden tugging at my mind and the more I ignored it the more drained I felt. Once I shook it off, the pain struck. I tried to yelp in pain but no words came out and I couldn’t even move. Panic went thought my entire body. The warmth was gone and I couldn’t even remember where I was or who I was with. I tried to put all my strength into at least opening my eyes. After 4 or 5 tries I finally opened them. My vision was hazy but I could see the whole yard and Timmy’s small body lying about a yard away from me in the grass, covered in blood.
“Timmy..?” I finally managed to get out and I reached my arm towards him. Then I felt a tug at my shirt and I looked down at him. Gabriel. His face was covered in blood, my blood. My eyes widened in horror as he opened his mouth and I saw his fangs. Somehow I had gotten in his lap and his arms were wrapped around me. My face started to grow hot as I tried to get up off him. My head got dizzy and I fell over next to him. But instead of hitting the ground warm hands caught me. I looked over and it was Gabriel. “Are you okay?” A voice said with terror in my head. I looked around me expecting to see someone trying to talk to me. ”No, look up.” The voice said again as I looked at Gabriel who was smiling. The blood was off his face and his teeth had gone back to normal.
“Can you…talk?” I asked shyly. Gabriel just shook his head. “Oh…” I mumbled and tried to get up again. “Don’t, you’ve lost a lot of blood.” He said in a whisper. His voice was so calm and beautiful. Then suddenly he lifted me off the ground and carried me towards my house. “Is anyone inside?” He asked, stopping at the door. I shook my head. He opened the door and took me to my bedroom then set me on my bed.
“Don’t…forget…Timmy.” I mumbled and fell asleep.
I woke up in a cold sweat. Wow I thought to myself as I got up out of bed. I stumbled across the half lite room towards the mirror. "Phew," I said to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror. My bright blonde hair curled over my sholders and my blue eyes shined back at me. I lifted some of my hair from my face showing my neck, the two small circular marks shown even in the half darkness. "That was ten years ago, get over it." I murmered to myself silently, letting my hair fall back into my face. I walked over to my wardrobe and tugged at the doors. I pulled out a pair of pale blue skinny jeans and a Blink 182 tee-shirt, put those on, and walked into the small hall way leading into the living room/dining room and the kitchen.
"Mom!" I yelled walking into the kitchen.
"What? Why are you yelling, i'm right here?" My mother said turing away from the stove and looks at me with her big brown eyes. I still don't see how everyone says I look like my mother. She has short dark hair and dark eyes, shes tall and has a great body, and shes beautiful. I have long bright blonde hair and big blue eyes, i'm short and, pixi like. The exact oppisite of my mother.
"Oh, uh. Just making sure your still here..." I say looking at the stove. My mother put her hand on my head and started to mess up my hair.
"Alright. Well if thats all hun, here," She handed me a plate of two sunnyside up eggs and two slices of toast. "Eat this, i'm heading off to work soon. What are you going to do today? Hang out with Tommy?" She turned away from me and started down the narrow hallway.
"I don't know..I'll call him later to see if he wants to.." I said, dipping my toast in the yolks of one of the eggs. "Unless he's still in one of his moods..." I thought. My mother came back down the hall dressed for work and kissed me on the forehead.
"Okay sweet heart. Just call me at work so I know what your doing alright?" She walked towards the door, stairing at me. I shoved another peice of toast in my mouth and nodded. My mom just laughed and walked out the door. "Yes!" I thought. "The whole house to myself! Thank GOD for summer vacation!" I finished off the rest of my food and picked up the phone.
"Hello?" I low husky voice said into the other end of the phone.
"Hey, its Izzy." I churped.
"Oh, hey. Whats up?" Tommy said.
"Nothin much. My mom just left, wanna come over?" I said walked around my living room with the phone. "And I have all that money I saved up, we could go shopping or go over to a concert. I hear theres an epic punk concert downtown later."
"Yeah sure. I'll be there in a sec. That concert sounds sweet, we should check it out."
"Alright, see you soon." I said looking out my window.
"Later." He said hanging up the phone. I put the phone back on the charger and went into my room to get my laptop. After the internet loaded, I decided to check out the concert info online. Tons of bands were playing and It lasted from 11 am to 10 pm. Then a knock came from my door, I nearly jumped out of my skin. I quickly got up to opened the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story