Categories > Original > Romance

Gypsy Love INTROS

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-09 - Updated: 2010-06-10 - 714 words

0Unrated
This may basically be the same as Amor Gitano,but this is more of a gypsy kinda tale then a rich girl,poor boy kinda tale.
This one will hold an actual gypsy that enters the life of a city-living normal boy.And so,the name Gypsy Love enters.
Characters will be:

Esmeralda:

A gypsy girl who travels away from her home to explore more than just her culture.But she comes across a wealthy son of a wealthy man in Los Angelas,with a tough and rough,but kind exterior.He cares for her,and they find themselves falling for eachother.Only problem between them is that he has a fiancee,and one of his good friend is falling for Esmeralda.What will become of them?She is actually what you would call a fortune teller,and love that magic.She is actually looking for a world of magic and new discoveries.Though,she finds out a secret that tears her heart apart.
A pic is:
http://cdn.noveleros.com/photos/xx/127898_prof.jpg


Diego:

He is a son of a wealthy man with a tough exterior,but kind heart.He comes upon a helpless gypsy girl in Los Angelas who comes a long way from Spain,and takes care of her as a sister.He teaches her how to fight with a sword,how to shoot a gun,and in return,she fortune tells his life.Yet,they slowly begin to fall for eachother.The only thing that is caught between them is his fiancee,and a good friend of his that falls for her.His life begins to twist and they find a discovery that may change the lives of everybody.
A pic:
http://www.terra.com.pe/addon/img/entretenimiento/131aa07zorro1p.jpg


Mariangel:

She is the fiancee of our dear Diego.She at first does not care at all about his time with Esmeralda,but soon she finds them getting way to close.She then strives to get between them,and make his and her marriage come faster,and go by smoothly with no Esmeralda in the picture any longer.With a cold hearted mind and heart,she'll do anything to seperate them.Even bring on death.
A pic:
http://cdn.noveleros.com/photos/as/127966_prof.jpg

Renzo:

A good friend of Diego who turns out to be a gypsy as well.When he first lays eyes on Esmeralda,he falls for her instantly.He then also starts to see Esmeralda and Diego getting closer then he likes,and gets between them.He makes an alliance with Mariangle,and though he is not as cruel hearted as her,he works with her to seperate both his love and Diego.
A pic:
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/7371/recorte3hg9.jpg

Esperanza:

She is a friend of Diego's father,and has been with him through a lot.She falls for him,though and really loves him.But later,she finds out something that has haunted her for long,and does not know at all what to do.Things may change for everybody...
A pic:
http://www.freewebs.com/telenovelazorro/normal_Luly%20Bossa.jpg

Alejandro:

He is Diego's father,who spends much time with Esperanza and fall for her.But then he finds out a secret of Esperanza that changes his life and opinion on her,but he does still love her.Now,everything that she has bought up is up to her and the opinions of some others,like Esmeralda and Azucena.
A pic:
http://www.freewebs.com/telenovelazorro/normal_Osvaldo%20Rios.jpg


Azucena:

She is who travels with Esmeralda.She has taught Esmeralda everthing,and was like Esmeralda's mother because she has always been there for her.A spoiler is that she found Esmeralda in a basket by the river when she was just a baby,and a certain woman found her daughter when she was 2 but left her witht he gypsy people because she saw her daughter was happier with them.Maybe you can figure it out before I type the chapter out.
A pic:
http://actualidad.orange.es/actualidad04/img/galerias/0290a9ab01323f54i3.jpg

Alright,well,these are the most important characters.Hope you will like this story.I'll do my hardest on it.Kay?
Sign up to rate and review this story