Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Nineteen

by thatcrazedfan 3 reviews

Last one. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-06-12 - Updated: 2010-06-12 - 542 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

“Hey, Frank. Can you pick Melody up from the babysitter and take her down to the funeral home? Me and Mikey are running a little behind.” Alicia asked. I could hear something rustling around in the background. Probably her and Mikey trying to find everything.

“Yea.“ I nodded, “I'll meet you guys down there.”

“Thanks a bunch. Oh and she has her clothes in her bag.”

“Okay, Alicia.”

“Thanks again.” I waited for the click of the phone on the other line before I hung up. I sighed and grabbed the bouquet of flowers I had bought for the funeral. They were Gerard’s favorites, they were even his favorite color; Red Carnations.

When I had all of the things ready, I grabbed my car keys and headed out the front door.

I drove to Melody's babysitter and quickly ran inside to get her. She had already changed into the clothes she was supposed to wear. I thanked the babysitter for changing her for me. I grabbed her hand and led her out to the car. She climbed in backseat behind me and I crawled into the driver’s seat.

I turned to look at her and smiled, “Seatbelt.” She nodded and obediently put on her seat belt. I started the car, and we were on our way to the funeral.

When we arrived, Mikey and Alicia were getting out of their car. I walked Melody over to them and Alicia mouthed the words 'thank you' to me before she picked up Melody and walked into the funeral home. I walked in silence a few paces behind them into the building. When we were inside, I saw that we were the last few people to arrive.

---

I was alone... Well... As alone as I could be in a cemetery anyway. Everyone else had left soon after the ceremony ended because it looked like it was going to rain.

Sure enough, it rained. It was still raining. I wasn't ready to leave Gerard alone in the cemetery yet. I didn't want to believe that he was really gone.

So, even though I was freezing and soaking wet, I continued to stand by Gerard's grave. He always insisted to be buried by his grandma, and he got his wish. I pushed for it, though everyone else thought he should be buried somewhere else.

I was still holding the red Carnations that I had bought. I had been crying for I don't know how long... It was hard to tell with the rain. I knew I had been for some time now...

I was caught off guard when someone touched my back. I turned around and saw Mikey. He frowned, “Frank... You should get home before you get sick.”

I nodded, “Just give me a minute alone.”

He nodded and I watched as he disappeared. I looked around to make sure I was completely alone before continuing, “Gerard…” I threw the flowers on his grave, “I will always love you…”

I stood there for a few more seconds and then slowly walked toward my car. I climbed in and sat there for a few seconds, staring at the grave... After about a minute of silence, I started the car and drove home.
Sign up to rate and review this story